Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re:

Postby Firon » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:33 am

I would advise not using megaupload in the future.....I'm sure there are better hosting options without using a place like megaupload or other such sites
Firon
---

Re: THOU ask and thou shall recive

Postby Iyeru » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:34 am

Something's wrong with megaupload for me. It won't give me the download, instead, it takes me to a site, or back to the megaupload page where I have to enter the three letter code.

Please use mediafire.com for uploads less than 100 MB. I have javaScript enabled, since I was able to download your demo via megaupload yesterday.

I also really hate it when they don't allow you to see the upload's direct path with funky javascript...
Code: Select all
document.getElementById("download_html").innerHTML = '<a href="Array" class="downloadhtml" onclick="loadingdownload();">Click here to download</font></a>';
var b = String.fromCharCode(Math.abs(-98));
var e = '7' + String.fromCharCode(Math.sqrt(2500));
document.getElementById("dlbutton").innerHTML = '<a href="http://www482.megaupload.com/files/d7ef8' + e + b + '50fc2f6931928e61c021e321/GTS VORE GAME.exe" onclick="loadingdownload();">

Damn haters. Using Universal Share Download causes it to return "Error downloading file - server returned an HTML file."
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby twib » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:05 am

I got the game to download ( and yes the megaupload did the same to me and I have no idea how I got it to download instead of reloading web page ) and I got the witch looking girl in my party but I cant go anywhere else except back to previous path and when I get back to road the witch girl is back laying down on the ground and is in my party. I dunno maybe I'm missing something about how to advance further or maybe its a bug, Also when going to the special place whats with teh fountain I go up to it get some speech, starts to rain and .... thats it doors locked and nothing happens. Could there be some trick involved or am I supposed to wait for something in some spot? Regardless still fun and the humor is pretty entertaining and lets not forget the vore hehe Keep it up dude :D
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby Iyeru » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:11 am

On attempt five for downloading the damn thing.

Twib, could you upload the GTS VORE GAME.exe to mediafire.com?
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Sorry

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:55 am

OK i re uploaded it sorry :oops:

Didn'T realize megaupload fails as hard as it does

updated link should be in my first post.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Sorry

Postby Iyeru » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:12 am

Yeah, can't get to town here either.

By the way, when I get the witch in my party, the witch is still lying down on the path after I go and come back.

At least we can get digested now.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Sorry

Postby Silverdude » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:26 pm

same here I can't get anywhere else
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:10 pm

Perhaps that is meant to be the end. Cities take a lot of work, and its only been worked on for a couple of days. It probably wasn't ready, and it was decided to stop there for the moment.

Since your taking suggestions (Just don't let us go overboard with them) I wouldn't mind seeing a full tour every once in a while. I also liked having some extra dialogue after reaching the end of the intestines.

As far as bugs, Iyeru already mentioned the bug about the witch reappearing after joining your party. In the special area if you leave the house or go into the basement it will start events over again. Also if you manage to not get eaten through the dialogue there you're left to wander around with no place to go. Don't know if that is intentional or not, but I thought I would bring it up.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iyeru » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:52 pm

Sinistral wrote:Perhaps that is meant to be the end. Cities take a lot of work, and its only been worked on for a couple of days. It probably wasn't ready, and it was decided to stop there for the moment.

Though, xwarrior did say that chapter 1 would fix the cat girl and other girl issues.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Yeah after u get the witch girl. into your party that's the end ATM.

Also the bug where she would be on the ground after getting her into your party has be resolved

I'M currently working on the road to the city as well as the city its self.

Iyeru wrote:
Sinistral wrote:Perhaps that is meant to be the end. Cities take a lot of work, and its only been worked on for a couple of days. It probably wasn't ready, and it was decided to stop there for the moment.

Though, xwarrior did say that chapter 1 would fix the cat girl and other girl issues.

I thought id already fixed the issue with you randomly porting out of the cat girls body?
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Iyeru » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Well, with the chapter 1 update, we can't really go to the cat girl, I haven't tried the previous demo, or did you update that too?

Whoops, I didn't know about the southern chair. Yeah, the cat girl now is fixed. But like the other person said, talking to the fountain just causes rain and you can't go anywhere else.

Another thing: When you leave mami or whatever at the table, you can't go out of the house nor can you talk to her. This also happens even when estille is in the house and you ask mami or whatever to let you go. Going to the basement then going back up resets the house room. Also, the stairs don't appear in the house to go to the second floor when you are controlling Rina.

Leaving estille from after she spits you out from the second choice "No, time to leave" allows you to go back outside, but no one is there. Going back into the home shows you that Mimi or whatever is inside the home cooking.

Choosing "she is freaked out" with estille causes the game to stop the story, you can still open the menu, but nothing happens else. This also happens when choosing "that first one."

Also, when you reach zero HP in the tummy/intestines, you can still go about normal gameplay.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby dokudoku » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:35 am

Well, I've played through all three demos, and here's my impression so far.
first off congrats on completing the demos of your RPG, that in itself takes allot of dedication and hard work so be sure to pat yourself on the back for that ^^. I can't say there are any major problems in the game. However in my opinion I feel you may be focusing way too much on text to explain the events and scenes, If your trying to go for a more text based RPG, don't worry about it, people just may find the long text a little monotonous. Also I found the mapping to be kind of sloppy and bland, if its your first time mapping don't worry too much about it as it'll improve over time.
Besides those two small obstacles, they were very enjoyable.
nice job :gulp:
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 pm

dokudoku wrote:Well, I've played through all three demos, and here's my impression so far.
first off congrats on completing the demos of your RPG, that in itself takes allot of dedication and hard work so be sure to pat yourself on the back for that ^^. I can't say there are any major problems in the game. However in my opinion I feel you may be focusing way too much on text to explain the events and scenes, If your trying to go for a more text based RPG, don't worry about it, people just may find the long text a little monotonous. Also I found the mapping to be kind of sloppy and bland, if its your first time mapping don't worry too much about it as it'll improve over time.
Besides those two small obstacles, they were very enjoyable.
nice job :gulp:

Thanks for the replies .ATM i don't really have much artistic talent so text it my only real option. Karbo was nice enough to let me us some of his drawings so you will see them in the game. Also about the maps being bland you kinda of hit the nail on the head. the first demo was done the same day i got rpgmaker xp. So i'm still kinda new to this.

Iyeru wrote:Well, with the chapter 1 update, we can't really go to the cat girl, I haven't tried the previous demo, or did you update that too?

Whoops, I didn't know about the southern chair. Yeah, the cat girl now is fixed. But like the other person said, talking to the fountain just causes rain and you can't go anywhere else.

Another thing: When you leave mami or whatever at the table, you can't go out of the house nor can you talk to her. This also happens even when estille is in the house and you ask mami or whatever to let you go. Going to the basement then going back up resets the house room. Also, the stairs don't appear in the house to go to the second floor when you are controlling Rina.

Leaving estille from after she spits you out from the second choice "No, time to leave" allows you to go back outside, but no one is there. Going back into the home shows you that Mimi or whatever is inside the home cooking.

Choosing "she is freaked out" with estille causes the game to stop the story, you can still open the menu, but nothing happens else. This also happens when choosing "that first one."

Also, when you reach zero HP in the tummy/intestines, you can still go about normal gameplay.

Iv added some more choices to estille from when she spits you up as well several other things. and about the zero hp in the stomach. i have the events set up on as you walk onto then kinda system so if u died before you reached the end you would miss out on them.

BTW Im sure there's a way to make it so events happen as you hp goes down but i am teh noob. at rpgmaker atm.
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby nanakra » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 pm

xwarriorj wrote:SNIP...
the first demo was done the same day i got rpgmaker xp. So i'm still kinda new to this. ... BTW Im sure there's a way to make it so events happen as you hp goes down but i am teh noob. at rpgmaker atm.

Figured I'd be a bit helpfull here. Went a found some tutorials on a bunch of stuff for RPG maker XP.

----

RPG Maker XP tutorials
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_playlists&search_query=rpg+maker+xp+tutorials
http://www.youtube.com/user/willowsidhe
http://www.rpg-palace.com/tutorials/
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/tutorials.html
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?board=48.0

----

That oughta keep you busy for a while! LOL!

Love the demo, keep up the good work.
Can't wait to see what you'll come up with once you've gone through those tutorials.

Hmm... maybe I should start a rpg maker tutorial thread where we can post all sorts of helpful tidbits and links to useful sites on game making...
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

thx

Postby VoreSkeeter » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 am

thank you il take a look at them.
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: thx

Postby Erecant » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 am

This game was a lot of fun. You're right it is short, but if you keep at it you'll only get better with rpg maker, and with skill you'll be more efficient. So one can only assume that if you stick to it, you'll be able to release longer chapters, with more content.

I'm more than ready to be patient, I really enjoyed what you've got so far!
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: thx

Postby VoreSkeeter » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:25 am

Well for the most part of today iv been organizing the stuff iv already done

It took like 2 hours no joke.

but iv made some more progress into the plot the first real monster Killy place is almost done and the first main city is on my agenda for when that's done.
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Superblah » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:43 pm

it might be prudent to release screenshots
Superblah
Participator

Postby Geno » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:26 pm

I really had a lot of fun playing this first demo! It has a lot of good things going for it, such as the long conversation trees that lead to multiple outcomes, and the in-stomach mazes. Unfortunately, there seems to be a handful of spelling errors and grammatical mistakes, and that can sometimes detract from the experience. You may want to have someone go through and rewrite the dialogue so it's clean and organized.

As for things to add, I'd like to see the heroine be able to actually escape a person's body through their intestines if she makes it to the end with more than 0hp. I'm pretty sure you can just make a trigger check at the end to see the player's hp, then it will either go to a Game Over screen or move on to something else (like an escape). Maybe forcing yourself to get eaten would allow you to find rare items in the stomach, so there's an incentive to try and make it out alive :3

I'd also like to see certain game choices later on that allow you to eat others, and perhaps you'd have to do some button mashing to digest them before they can escape.

And finally, how about if certain enemies defeat you in battle, you go into their stomachs. You can try to escape like normal, but perhaps there are traps that result in instant digestion, and if you do manage to get out alive, you have to re-enter the battle. Just a thought!

Other than that, keep it up!
Geno
Participator

Postby Deathworks » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:24 am

Hi!

First of all, "HOORAY!! F/f shrinker RPG!".

Now, that that is settled, we can return to our regular programme :) :) (you can't imagine how enthusiastic I got when I read something about catgirl and intestines.

But before I can delve further into my thoughts on your game, there is something I need to bring up. The eating image you use when swallowed by Estelle et al.; if I am not mistaken, that is taken from a doujinshi game by MTS: Memories of the Fairy. If I am correct, I wanted to ask whether you have asked for permission to use that image in your game.

Leaving behind these details, I want to stress that I not only like the basic idea of such a game, but I also enjoyed the way you went about things in your game thus far:

First of all, female on female scores very high with me, and the female characters you have are quite good. I especially like the fact that you do not focus on evil/nasty characters, but rather have more pleasant and reasonable characters like Manami and that magician. Having tiny people and large people basically cooperate offers a lot more of interesting interaction in my opinion, so I sincerely hope that you will stick to this positive attitude (of course, having opponents swallow the character is also an option :) :) :) ).

Secondly, I have to agree that the spelling is at some times rather distracting. I suggest switching to more standard English instead of using heavy slang at times as players may get confused by some formulations and thus get hindered in enjoying the game.

I also agree that having the character survive traversing the digestive tract would offer a lot of enjoyment for the players and some potential for some nice scenes. In addition to such scenes and also encouraging vore ( :) ), this possibility could also allow you to have hidden dungeons (sewers, etc.) which can only be entered by getting eaten by a specific person.

I do not know whether you had a chance to see the modified version KronikVore23 did (he removed the link to his upload, but the remains of his thread are here.). I think that adding UB as another aspect to the game could also be interesting. In addition, he also modified your game to have you get swallowed after getting defeated by monsters. I don't know, but you might wish to get in touch with him.

As for the storyline, I am curious about what take you will have on things. Like most games created here (DGVRPG, Krishna3ca's game, Vore Night), you seem to have opted for the world-saving/changing hero(ine) with an attitude, so it will be interesting to see how your tale differs and where things are similar.

If you need any help, I am ready to help you, both via this thread or via PM. At times (like around this last weekend), I may be absent, resulting in delays. I can help with character concepts, story/quest concepts/ideas and other such general aspects of the design. I can also write up some dialogue/situations for you if you are interested. I do not have that engine, though, so I can't help you with the actual programming.

Anyhow, I really like the demo and want to help you and your game.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game