Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re:

Postby The_Prof » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 am

Riko wrote:I kind of like the red ones more.. with some fantasy they could be the inside of someone or something. ^^

I agree with this one, it does have a habit of having a more vorish quality to it after all, but I suppose that's just my opinion, and Riko's too it seems
The_Prof
???

Re:

Postby Silverdude » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:54 am

I argee but it's your game xwarriorj. I'm just looking forward to the next release
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:07 am

Its all the same to me blue just happens to be my fav color but i never said i didn't like the others its just blue stood out the most to me. But honestly i can see what your saying about the red being vorish

This game is made by me for you guys so im kinda indifferent about alot of stuff

If strif3e Reads yours guys posts he can change it to red if he wants or leave it blue i doesn't bother me either way

I just don't want to be like Oh yeah i said blue but now i want you to do red

Btw guys i just got done with the first unbirth scene 8)
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Erecant » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:17 am

<-- Is excited about this project, keep up the great work!
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Riko » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:37 am

then how about both colors ? Something like this :

Riko
Participator

Re:

Postby Silverdude » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:42 am

Riko. That's AWESOME!
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Riko » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:52 am

really ? o.o

Thanks alot ^^
Riko
Participator

Re:

Postby Lizzy_Diavolo » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:56 am

Oooo, yeah! I love it! The red wavy part looks like it could be a curvy throat or intestines or something even :D
Lizzy_Diavolo
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Deathworks » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:13 am

Hi!

xwarriorj wrote:This game is made by me for you guys so im kinda indifferent about alot of stuff

That is very nice of you. Just please don't let yourself get pushed into realms you do not enjoy creating - I think both you and your creation would be unhappy about that.

Btw guys i just got done with the first unbirth scene 8)

That's cool. I can't wait to see it in proper action.

GENERAL: With all the good vibrations here, I want to stress that Xwarriorj does accept suggestions. I have started submitting them via PM, and he has been very enthusiastic and friendly. So, there is no reason for people to shy or be afraid of things. So, if you do have an idea for what could happen in the game, please share it at least with Xwarriorj.

Xwarriorj: I will probably wait with further suggestions until I have seen the next update. I want to be a bit more sure about the direction the town is taking, first.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby Silverdude » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Are we gonna see any cooking scenes (like getting trapped in a pot or oven that has the same effect as when you are in th belly of someone or something like that)
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:09 am

Silverdude wrote:Are we gonna see any cooking scenes (like getting trapped in a pot or oven that has the same effect as when you are in th belly of someone or something like that)

I dono Depends if i feel like it/ i find a scene where it would be relevant
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Silverdude » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:21 am

xwarriorj wrote:
Silverdude wrote:Are we gonna see any cooking scenes (like getting trapped in a pot or oven that has the same effect as when you are in th belly of someone or something like that)

I dono Depends if i feel like it/ i find a scene where it would be relevant

Ok then.
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby The_Prof » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 pm

can't wait for the next update, then I can toss in my suggestions. Though for now I could point out a couple more bugs I found, or at least I think they are. They both involve the catgirl, first off, the little "make her puke" pillar doesn't seem to be able to be interacted with anymore, and when you reach her "end" (pun kind of intended) she seems to be in the inn when commenting on your flavor. Both of these could be intended, so I don't know if they are bugs or not
The_Prof
???

Re:

Postby Silverdude » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:46 am

what's the status on this game? It's REALLY enjoyable :-D
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:49 am

Iv been kind of lazy in the last week

I haven't really made much progress

The town is pretty much done i just have a few more events to add and some more maps to make then it will be complete
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Silverdude » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:29 pm

kool so any idea when we'll be able to play it? forgive if I seem impatent it's just I haven't seen a vore game with so much potential and is so fun in a long time.
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deathworks » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:07 pm

Hi!

That's good news.

I have to admit that I am probably as much drooling as Silverdude :) :) :).

Actually, I had thought you would probably just finish the inn (just do the fragment that has been around for two versions) and then make a bug release. Now, with the town much better developed, things will probably be different from what I expected.

I am looking forward to seeing that town and explore where I can dig my writing teeth into things. I will try not to lose to The Prof :) :) :) :)

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby Silhouette » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:22 pm

You know, I read over the topic, and am currently downloading the current demo, but I also noticed a few people saying they are new to RPG Maker and the like.

For what it's worth, I did, and still do, serve as a staff member at an RPG Maker site (Though I more commonly use RM2k3, instead of XP). If you need any help, I can certainly lend a hand. I know enough of how to string together events and variables to do some things. ^^

In any case, looking forward to this.

Actually, I think I might open up my old copy of RMXP and see if I can do something of this, too. However, I wouldn't expect much~. Contributing is one thing, but spearheading a deviation can often cause me to lose motivation. X3

Oh yes! Is the demo supposed to end at the Inn? I talked to the woman to spend the night, and it ended the game.
Silhouette
Participator

Re:

Postby Silverdude » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Yes it is ment to end there.
BTW how's the progess coming xwarriorj?
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Its been progressing slowly as of late iv been kind of sick the last few days
VoreSkeeter