Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Postby VoreSkeeter » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Deathworks wrote:Hi!

First of all, "HOORAY!! F/f shrinker RPG!".

Now, that that is settled, we can return to our regular programme :) :) (you can't imagine how enthusiastic I got when I read something about catgirl and intestines.

But before I can delve further into my thoughts on your game, there is something I need to bring up. The eating image you use when swallowed by Estelle et al.; if I am not mistaken, that is taken from a doujinshi game by MTS: Memories of the Fairy. If I am correct, I wanted to ask whether you have asked for permission to use that image in your game.

Leaving behind these details, I want to stress that I not only like the basic idea of such a game, but I also enjoyed the way you went about things in your game thus far:

First of all, female on female scores very high with me, and the female characters you have are quite good. I especially like the fact that you do not focus on evil/nasty characters, but rather have more pleasant and reasonable characters like Manami and that magician. Having tiny people and large people basically cooperate offers a lot more of interesting interaction in my opinion, so I sincerely hope that you will stick to this positive attitude (of course, having opponents swallow the character is also an option :) :) :) ).

Secondly, I have to agree that the spelling is at some times rather distracting. I suggest switching to more standard English instead of using heavy slang at times as players may get confused by some formulations and thus get hindered in enjoying the game.

I also agree that having the character survive traversing the digestive tract would offer a lot of enjoyment for the players and some potential for some nice scenes. In addition to such scenes and also encouraging vore ( :) ), this possibility could also allow you to have hidden dungeons (sewers, etc.) which can only be entered by getting eaten by a specific person.

I do not know whether you had a chance to see the modified version KronikVore23 did (he removed the link to his upload, but the remains of his thread are here.). I think that adding UB as another aspect to the game could also be interesting. In addition, he also modified your game to have you get swallowed after getting defeated by monsters. I don't know, but you might wish to get in touch with him.

As for the storyline, I am curious about what take you will have on things. Like most games created here (DGVRPG, Krishna3ca's game, Vore Night), you seem to have opted for the world-saving/changing hero(ine) with an attitude, so it will be interesting to see how your tale differs and where things are similar.

If you need any help, I am ready to help you, both via this thread or via PM. At times (like around this last weekend), I may be absent, resulting in delays. I can help with character concepts, story/quest concepts/ideas and other such general aspects of the design. I can also write up some dialogue/situations for you if you are interested. I do not have that engine, though, so I can't help you with the actual programming.

Anyhow, I really like the demo and want to help you and your game.

Deathworks

First off Thanks for the review

I'm glad that people seem to like it so far. [Well i haven't had any nasty Pm's yet at least]

characters: my focus is on not having to many truly evil characters if you play the my next release. [Which will be soon] You will see what i mean when you encounter the first bad guy.

Full tour: At first i wasn't really going to bother with it because it would require more work And Also because some people wouldnt like it but since its in demand it seems i might add it in at some points

Unbirthing: Well i was already going planing to add some in before it was mentioned

KronikVore23: I'm confused about ''modified version'' ? I went to the thread that you linked. I looked it over but i still didn't really get what you were talking about. Or what the thread was even for.

And about your offer of help. If your not busy/really want to help send me a pm and we can discuss it further.

Thanks again for the reviews
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Iyeru » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:36 pm

Unbirth? We're going to be able to walk around inside a womb? Yay!!

What about breast vore?
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Iyeru wrote:Unbirth? We're going to be able to walk around inside a womb? Yay!!

What about breast vore?

There will be some walking around in da womb.

Breast vore hmmm. . .

I might add it in

Don't quote me on the though
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Iyeru » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Could you make spheres/eggs that try to absorb you in the womb? That would be awesome.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Eh il try several things and see what works best
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Dye77 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:38 am

Heya bro,

First off, congrats on making an awesome game :) I agree with Deathworks, Its probably so popular because macro isn't really interpreted in a vore game as much as good as you have done it. I guess finally a sense of a game more of the vore community can enjoy that probably wished they had for ages.

"OMG.... Its a pile of boxes" You got a hilarious sense of humour :-D Couldn't stop laughing for awhile at some of the stuff you put it and its hard to make me smile or laugh lolz.

It IS your game so I don't see why spelling errors would really spoil a game aslong as someone understands what your getting at. I've done data entry at a job ad type over 100wpm and I still get errors.

If you wanted a name for the game aslong as it somehow doesn't infringe squaresofts copyright try: Final Fantasy (V)ore Edition

Lmao, Rina sounds like a characters name from the series anyhow.

Im no artist as all vore manips and pics drawn are specific to me and the missus, If your looking for anything fancy looking like a title page. Let me know ill Photoshop one for you.

From what ideas i've seen in the game I wouldnt be surprised if one way to get into the city was to go through someones intestines and then you start in the bathroom in the city lolz

Also just a question: In one of the folders you have someone called hunter and rina in a stomach. What was that all about?
Dye77
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:12 am

strife3e wrote:Heya bro,

First off, congrats on making an awesome game :) I agree with Deathworks, Its probably so popular because macro isn't really interpreted in a vore game as much as good as you have done it. I guess finally a sense of a game more of the vore community can enjoy that probably wished they had for ages.

"OMG.... Its a pile of boxes" You got a hilarious sense of humour :-D Couldn't stop laughing for awhile at some of the stuff you put it and its hard to make me smile or laugh lolz.

It IS your game so I don't see why spelling errors would really spoil a game aslong as someone understands what your getting at. I've done data entry at a job ad type over 100wpm and I still get errors.

If you wanted a name for the game aslong as it somehow doesn't infringe squaresofts copyright try: Final Fantasy (V)ore Edition

Lmao, Rina sounds like a characters name from the series anyhow.

Im no artist as all vore manips and pics drawn are specific to me and the missus, If your looking for anything fancy looking like a title page. Let me know ill Photoshop one for you.

From what ideas i've seen in the game I wouldnt be surprised if one way to get into the city was to go through someones intestines and then you start in the bathroom in the city lolz

Also just a question: In one of the folders you have someone called hunter and rina in a stomach. What was that all about?

Thx for the review

A title page would make me happy in my pants

*Spoiler*

About the folder with hunter and Rina in a stomach its a event im going to add in later. Its going to involve a monster casting confuse on your team and then them mistaking Rina for some kinda of food.

Also about the whole thing about getting into town Viva digestive track. . . My evil plan . . . foiled

It wont necessarily be in the first town sense i already figured out how i the player enters that town before i really thought about the Whole getting pooed out in town thing but . . . I still need to tweak some stuff so we will see

*End spoiler*
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eusuna » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:52 am

nice little game.
even that i cant get to the first town it :P
eusuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deathworks » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:33 pm

Hi!

Since this is something that may confuse other people here, I give a public explanation of what I know:

KronikVore23 started that thread informing us about him taking your game and modifying it. He then uploaded it first at Rapidshare (and rapidly hit their 10 download limit) and then uploaded it at Mediafire.

The modified version is kind of a patchwork demo hinting at him having bigger plans later on (there are some characters talking about things that would be relevant in a bigger game, I guess), but in the current version, it is more a chain of various rooms for testing features/mapmaking.

The demo comes with a save placing you in the test area.

As for new features:

* KronikVore23 added photos of women and a voraphile photomanip, using them as backgrounds. By walking onto their orifices, you could enter them. One of them featured a series of images of a woman putting on diapers (when you enter there).

* When entering through the mouth, you got to explore a stomach/intestine dungeon which is basically the one from your game, only modified to add moaning when you reach a point around midway and some rock music. However, after reaching the end of the intestine, you get into an empty internal map with the entrance at the top and an exit at the bottom, which is supposed to be the woman's anus. Once you leave the anus, you die, sometimes with an additional photo of those diapers.

* Entering through the anus of one of the photos, you would start out in that additional section.

* Entering the diapers, you first got a flesh map with some yellow flows on it and an exit at the top. Going there, you enter a large, empty internal map which has several moaning triggers and will also shake when you touch the walls. It has a one-way exit to the stomach, oddly enough.

* Besides these map swallowings, the most noteworthy change I remember was a fairy encounter available on one map. Upon touching a fairy sprite, you got into a fight with two lizardmen (???). When you get defeated, you end up in a swallowing sequence.

Well, that is roughly what I remember about the demo/mod.

The thread contained only very general information as I explained above and the information about the download location(s), but after that question about the RTP was asked, the thread was edited by KronikVore23 to get into its current form. The reasons behind this step are beyond my knowledge, though.

Back to the business at hand:

I am glad to hear that you are not that much into really bad guys. The more nice people there are, the more nice vore situations we can have :) :) :)

You can also put one more vote down in favor of breast vore (that could make for a very nice maze).

Oh boy, so many good news about the game projects here. I am really going "Waku waku" here.

Ah, as for a title, I personally prefer linking the title somewhat to the content at hand. For instance the game I hope to eventually get down to work on seriously is simply called "The Golden Berry", because that will be the main quest in the game, finding that berry. So, mentioning some distinct feature of the game is one option, like "The Four Witches", or "Destiny's Pawn". Using the name of the main character is also a classic, like "Rina's Misadventures" or "Rina, Hero Against Her Will". Well, these would be my type of suggestions for the game title.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Game update on main page
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Iyeru » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Okay... so what's with starting a new game in a room on the second floor of some house that you can't get out of? IE: the room with the two girls on the bed?

"Get their attention" option does nothing. The game thinks I'm shrunken, but I'm not.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby k17maddogg » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:26 pm

lol womb? hehe sounds like what i have in my game ^-^ lol
k17maddogg
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Iyeru » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:27 pm

I can't get out of the second story of that place... am I missing something here? Why did I start in the second story of what looks like an inn? -_-
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Geno » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 am

I'm having the same issue. When Rina talks to Hilda and they sleep together, Rina gets up to go for a walk. When I go to the stairs, it says I should talk to Hilda. When I go back to Hilda it resets the action to her being awake as if the two didn't sleep together yet. I haven't found a way to leave yet...
Geno
Participator

Re:

Postby Iyeru » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:30 am

Geno wrote:I'm having the same issue. When Rina talks to Hilda and they sleep together, Rina gets up to go for a walk. When I go to the stairs, it says I should talk to Hilda. When I go back to Hilda it resets the action to her being awake as if the two didn't sleep together yet. I haven't found a way to leave yet...

Yeah, same here.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:19 am

Lol my bad guys

That's the area i was working on . . . it was supposed to be off limits ATM

The new link on the front page should fix the problem
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby nanakra » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:11 am

I'll be the first to say that I FREAKIN LOVE the bathroom scene in the inn!
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kenny316 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:43 am

I just redownloaded it and you start at the inn still..hah
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:39 am

kenny316 wrote:I just redownloaded it and you start at the inn still..hah

WTF ?

i tested it and i didn't when i loaded it up.

Try deleting the entire folder and then re downloading it

nanakra wrote:I'll be the first to say that I FREAKIN LOVE the bathroom scene in the inn!

Thx 8)
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Iyeru » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:46 am

Food still can't be used from the item menu out of battles. I'd love to recover SP out of battles.

You can't exit the forest-like area when you enter it and don't find her bag it seems.

When the cat girl swallows me, I'm stuck in a wall in the second floor of that house.

You still haven't fixed the "that first one" choice with estille, I'm still stuck.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game