Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued) Link to download what was d

Postby KD360 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:20 pm

ThatRandomGuy wrote:Is there a way you can upload that file on mediafire or somewhere else? I can't seem to download it...it keeps stopping at 99%...and I re-downloaded this 4 times.

Sure! Mediafire link added and updated on the original post.
Again all this one does is fix some of the Graphic errors and broken events,
making the game slightly more playable. But people can at least view a handful of events like this.

MediaFire - Warriors Crappy RPG, Minor fixes
KD360
New to the forum

Postby Masuo15 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:34 pm

For the most part the game is playable, you only need to interct with the objects and NPCs from 1 or 2 steps away (mostly from behind; unless you find the speed up easter egg). My only complain atm is how slow you walk most of the time, but honestly, all the workd the game have, the text, events and even animations!!, makes it all worth.

I really appreciate you uploaded this game with all you had done so far, appreciate a lot :)
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby KD360 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Masuo15 wrote:mostly from behind; unless you find the speed up easter egg.........

Oh yeah, I forgot to remove those. They where made to make it easier and faster to test out whenever or not
I managed to fix the events, I was suppose to remove those but i guess it doesn't hurt to leave 'em there,
after all you move damn slow at times and every time you leave the house you become slow again.

but yeah it's playable and you can view most of the events, there's a lot of content and complex scenes!
xwarriorj done a great job, shame to see it discontinued, however it's quite the learning experience
for me to see how xwarriorj made the more complex scenes!

Edit: Also xwarriorj, I really love what you did with Tammy's scenes where you explore her body.
I especially like it when you do her nipple / mouth event. If it's not too much hazzle, could you explain to me why you have
all these boxes around her face in the Editor? I don't quite understand what's the need for those boxes. I would really
appreciate it if you could explain, learning how to use RPG maker and knowing how you made this scene would help
quite a bit.
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
These boxes.. Explain plox!
Screenshot_2.png (48.27 KiB) Viewed 3975 times
KD360
New to the forum

Postby VoreSkeeter » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:43 pm

KD360 wrote:
Masuo15 wrote:mostly from behind; unless you find the speed up easter egg.........

Oh yeah, I forgot to remove those. They where made to make it easier and faster to test out whenever or not
I managed to fix the events, I was suppose to remove those but i guess it doesn't hurt to leave 'em there,
after all you move damn slow at times and every time you leave the house you become slow again.

but yeah it's playable and you can view most of the events, there's a lot of content and complex scenes!
xwarriorj done a great job, shame to see it discontinued, however it's quite the learning experience
for me to see how xwarriorj made the more complex scenes!

Edit: Also xwarriorj, I really love what you did with Tammy's scenes where you explore her body.
I especially like it when you do her nipple / mouth event. If it's not too much hazzle, could you explain to me why you have
all these boxes around her face in the Editor? I don't quite understand what's the need for those boxes. I would really
appreciate it if you could explain, learning how to use RPG maker and knowing how you made this scene would help
quite a bit.

Basically, It was my way to make Rina move under Tammy's lips cleanly. The events have parts of the Tileset as there sprite if that makes any sense.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KD360 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 pm

xwarriorj wrote:Basically, It was my way to make Rina move under Tammy's lips cleanly. The events have parts of the Tileset as there sprite if that makes any sense.

Wow, now that you say, I completely understand and feel slightly embarrassed for not being able to figure that out.
Thanks for the reply xWarriorJ!
KD360
New to the forum

Postby nanakra » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Can we get a short walkthrough on where to get the vore scenes? Sadly I no longer have access to rpg maker xp editor. I've found a few, but I know there must be more.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSkeeter » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Since i'v gotten PM's about what the plot and characters were going to be like I'll post it here so anyone who's interested can see what

My plans were Basically that there where going to be a bunch of different stones like the one that shrinks Rina in the broken ass version i uploaded. (Probably around Five or Six)
Each one would have had a special (Voreish) Power that they grant the user, The party was going to follow a lead to the
forest where a witch would live, She would tell them that they'll need all the stones combined power to unshrink Rina. and
then as you might have guessed they'd go find them.

As for the Characters bios

The Cat girl was going to have a pretty much normal personality besides the fact that her feline instincts gave her a almost
uncontrollable urge to catch and eat mouse girl's and pretty much any other tiny humanoid's.
I actually already had a map planned out for a village of Fairy's that the party was going to have to visit. I was going to make
a scene where as the party moved through the village, The Cat Girl would hang back a bit and discreetly toss fairy's into her mouth,
By the time they made it all the way threw the village. She would have pretty much eaten the entire villages population, (Probably Like 15 - 20 Fairy's)
Without the others in the party noticing. Once the group was done getting the quest item from the fairy queen She'd
discreetly reunite the queen with the rest of her people. As the party left the village Hilda or Maybe Rina would mention that
they hadn't seen any of the fairy's in awhile and the The Cat Girl would say "Oh im sure their around here somewhere" while
rubbing her belly. The scene would end with the group leaving the town and The Cat girl looking back at the empty
village for a few moment's before burping up the tiny queens Crown laughing to herself before catching back up with the group.

Also another key part of her character was a ongoing misunderstanding between Her and Hilda and the clever twisting of Rina's
words, So that no one believed Rina when she said she wanted to eat her.

Tammy was going to be a character who really loved sex or at least feeling good (With other women only though) She was going
to be pretty much indifferent to Rina's plight. And while she was indeed friends with Rina, After seeing her in her shrunken
state would start seeing her as less and less of a person and more and more of a addition to her collection of sex toys.

An example of one of her Scenes i had about halfway done is a scene Where The group was taking a break in a city and Tammy
offer'd to "Watch" Rina for the night, Which basically meant that Rina was going to be her personal vibrator for the night, During
the course of the scene Tammy would be walking around town getting more and more "Excited" from the movements of her "New toy" and
eventually she'd pick up a young women at the inn and go rent a room. One thing would lead to another, and the women would end up
"Attending" To Tammy's lower bit's, As Tammy approached orgasm she'd mention to the women that she'd put a Erotic Candy inside herself just for
the sake of having the women stick her tongue deeper inside her, This of course lead's to the women actually finding the "Candy" and
rolling it around in her mouth for several seconds before swallowing. Tammy would notice this and would start to tell her that she'd just swallowed a tiny person
but when the women suddenly went back to enthusiastically licking her. She'd rationalize it to herself that they'd probably be done in about twenty minutes so Rina would just have to wait, The scene would continue for some time and eventually lead to the women expertly pushing Tammy to one of the best orgasms of her life. From then on the scene would follow the women who after licking her lips would notice that Tammy fainted from the pleasure. The women would smile triumphantly at Tammy for a short time before casually getting up and getting dressed and leaving. The scene from then would follow the women going about the rest of her evening normally, Unaware of the Tiny women digesting deep inside her body, The scene would cut back and forth between Rina uselessly trying to not be digested to the women casually walking home and then to her getting home and going about evening normally. Finally the scene would switch to Tammy waking up and looking around for the women she slept with. after a few moments She'd sigh to herself and get dressed, After leaving the inn, And a few minutes of walking she'd finally realize that Rina was still in the women's stomach and she had no idea where she lived or even what her name was. Tammy would stand there for several seconds thinking before simply shrugging and saying" Well nothing i can do about it" before walking toward the next bar to find another playmate. The scene would end by switching back to the women who by now was laying in bed sleeping, At some point during the night she'd burp up a tiny pair of Purple panties and the scene would end by cutting to her now empty stomach.

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSkeeter » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:55 pm

nanakra wrote:Can we get a short walkthrough on where to get the vore scenes? Sadly I no longer have access to rpg maker xp editor. I've found a few, but I know there must be more.

Theres the cat girl scene i made. Theres part of one in the Inn, The lesbian's house has one, The main menu has one if anyone was patient enough to wait (Spoiler !), The starter house has two i think ? the forest has one involving a plant girl, (It's unfinished past being swallowed) and uhh that's all i can remember at the moment.

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:16 pm

xwarriorj wrote:
nanakra wrote:Can we get a short walkthrough on where to get the vore scenes? Sadly I no longer have access to rpg maker xp editor. I've found a few, but I know there must be more.

Theres the cat girl scene i made. Theres part of one in the Inn, The lesbian's house has one, The main menu has one if anyone was patient enough to wait (Spoiler !), The starter house has two i think ? the forest has one involving a plant girl, (It's unfinished past being swallowed) and uhh that's all i can remember at the moment.

I pretty much found all of those and indeed there are two on the starter house wich the first one is part of the story in KDR360 version and the second if you came back into the house. But one at the inn?, so far I found the 2 shops, an empty houe, 2 locket, the lebians...one that seems like a swamp and the starter house.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby elfmi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Masuo15 wrote:
xwarriorj wrote:

I pretty much found all of those and indeed there are two on the starter house wich the first one is part of the story in KDR360 version and the second if you came back into the house. But one at the inn?, so far I found the 2 shops, an empty houe, 2 locket, the lebians...one that seems like a swamp and the starter house.
the inn scenes is unfinished(there are actually vore scenes but hard to activate). Besides, the entrance of inn is not exist. OK, as i know there is still a vore scene in starter house that does not activate. But that is some problem exist, and I do make it able to activate. The swamp house you enter is maybe a scene of the inn event and it is just weird why it transfer player to there. Another vore scene is after you lose the battle of water element. Oh, there is still a battle to lose but i just skip to the event and it will end in the bandit's stomach. However this scene is just unfinished because there are other people's stomach which is not edited yet.

I took a lot of time to look through all the event and make it able to run(but not a good way). It's just a simple way if you have rpg maker and you can set the start place of the game. Also it's truly sad the game is discontinued I still hope xwarrior can complete the game. Anyway, I'd like to know more detailed events or routes~~~
elfmi
New to the forum

Postby Masuo15 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:49 pm

elfmi wrote:the inn scenes is unfinished(there are actually vore scenes but hard to activate). Besides, the entrance of inn is not exist. OK, as i know there is still a vore scene in starter house that does not activate. But that is some problem exist, and I do make it able to activate. The swamp house you enter is maybe a scene of the inn event and it is just weird why it transfer player to there. Another vore scene is after you lose the battle of water element. Oh, there is still a battle to lose but i just skip to the event and it will end in the bandit's stomach. However this scene is just unfinished because there are other people's stomach which is not edited yet.

I took a lot of time to look through all the event and make it able to run(but not a good way). It's just a simple way if you have rpg maker and you can set the start place of the game. Also it's truly sad the game is discontinued I still hope xwarrior can complete the game. Anyway, I'd like to know more detailed events or routes~~~

I have no idea on how to do that and I think my RPG Maker version is discontinued too, I barely remember I run it twice and it only siad error or updated version. Also I wasnt aware of anything about the element, badits or such, the evnets I talk about are the ones any normal gamer can trigger by exploring; unless ther eare more since I yet couldn't find a single way to escape any of the stomachs so far; so probabbly those scene are there and could be activated by a normal player but I seem to fail on doing so XD.

I do agree its very sad it is discontinued but I do understand the reasons, so I cant be a greedy or hypocrite about it but Im just glad even if we cant play all the scenes, at least we are able to play some and to know what xwarrior was up after such a long wait :)
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore GTS RPG

Postby dudeman88 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:33 am

xwarriorj wrote:So, I'v pretty much givin up on the game. I got a new job that takes up almost all of my time and so i'v decided to upload the parts of the game that were at least somewhat done. I took the less finished parts and put them in another project i was working on to reduce the clutter. Check the main page for a download link. I left the game unencrypted so anyone can take assets from it or continue working on it on their own.

Also it's probably almost unplayable so be warned unless you have RPG Maker XP

Please credit me if you do take assets or whatever.

So I hate to be a bother by asking; especially if this has been addressed. However, I wanted to ask whether you ever plan to return to making games like this in the future. Obviously not the forseeable future, as RL and your job takes precedence but it would be sad that such a talented content creator retires.
If so however, I will say I appreciate everything you have provided for us over the years! Thanks xwarrior!
dudeman88
Been posting for a bit

Postby blackskies » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:19 pm

KD360 wrote:
ThatRandomGuy wrote:Is there a way you can upload that file on mediafire or somewhere else? I can't seem to download it...it keeps stopping at 99%...and I re-downloaded this 4 times.

Sure! Mediafire link added and updated on the original post.
Again all this one does is fix some of the Graphic errors and broken events,
making the game slightly more playable. But people can at least view a handful of events like this.

MediaFire - Warriors Crappy RPG, Minor fixes

I keep getting permission denied when trying to download this
blackskies
Somewhat familiar

Postby KD360 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:25 am

blackskies wrote:I keep getting permission denied when trying to download this

Uploaded a Dropbox Mirror, that should help.
It's available on my original post
KD360
New to the forum

Postby barbarc » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Sorry to hear that, but RL is much more important. I hope someone will continue your Work, or atleast make it a little bit more playable.
barbarc
Somewhat familiar

Postby caoman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:35 am

very fun game :-D
caoman
New to the forum

Postby Doomlycupcake » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:04 pm

This topic should be in a Vore museum Hmmh.. that wouldnt be halve bad to have a history page for the site
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby oEclipseo » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:41 am

The intro cutscene is extremely long and it keeps freezing right here. Can't do anything or even play the game. http://prntscr.com/3ykbxj

Game is broken
oEclipseo
New to the forum

Postby caoman » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:31 am

i hope you continue to make this game because this game is good game :)
caoman
New to the forum

Postby Masuo15 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:54 am

oEclipseo wrote:The intro cutscene is extremely long and it keeps freezing right here. Can't do anything or even play the game. http://prntscr.com/3ykbxj

Game is broken

oEclipseo wrote:The intro cutscene is extremely long and it keeps freezing right here. Can't do anything or even play the game. http://prntscr.com/3ykbxj

Game is broken

Scroll up the veyr first post on this thread have a fixed version if Im not mistaken.

And I cant belive this but it seems like I MISS THE FILE FOR THE BATTLE SYSTEM!. I didn't realized there was such in this thread and its down from MEGA DX
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game