Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued) Link to download what was d

Postby sommion » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:29 pm

wow, this game promises a lot, i hope see in a future a 100% working version.

Masuo15 wrote:And I cant belive this but it seems like I MISS THE FILE FOR THE BATTLE SYSTEM!. I didn't realized there was such in this thread and its down from MEGA DX

where we can get it?
sommion
Participator

Postby Masuo15 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:58 am

sommion wrote:wow, this game promises a lot, i hope see in a future a 100% working version.

Masuo15 wrote:And I cant belive this but it seems like I MISS THE FILE FOR THE BATTLE SYSTEM!. I didn't realized there was such in this thread and its down from MEGA DX

where we can get it?

Check the first page, there was a MEGA link to download that, and it expired :(
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby sommion » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Masuo15 wrote: Check the first page, there was a MEGA link to download that, and it expired :(

you mean the 100% working project 8 game, or the battle sprites?

and if is the battle sprites? where we can get it?, the download link is expired
sommion
Participator

Postby Koseki » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:23 am

I'm not in a position to demand anything from anyone, but i'd really love, and i'm sure others would too, to someone pick up this game and somehow finish it. the version that is somehow playable shows so much potential, so much detailed scenes.... that even if some of them aren't full finished, they are the greatest scenes i have played in any vore game. A lot of work was put in this, what was done is top-notch and it's a shame this is not fully made. i know there's a lot of capable ones here to do a great job and somehow make a playable and fully connected story.

Second i would like to thanks xwarrior for releasing this, even if it's not finished. it's a great work and i know you put a lot of effort in this. awesome scenes, very detailed dialogue and most important very very hot. your wrtining and the way you describe the situations is perfect. i really love tammy's character, she's perfect.

And finally to everyone that hasnt tested this game because it's not finished....try it, you won't regret it. you'll check yourselves why this project is so awesome. trust me if i say the scenes that are done are the best ones you'll probably have played ever.
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:17 am

There's a download link on the first page. I'm currently looking at the game, and I'm hoping to make a decent version of it. It's a pretty decent start. I'm going to smooth out some rough edges, and I'll post a download link if it's all right with the creator of the original game, for people to try out the modified product.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby sommion » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:04 am

i just finished the OLD version of GTS, i thought that was completed, its a shame that the old and the new version are unfinished Y,Y....they both are good
sommion
Participator

Postby Masuo15 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am

VoreFan362 wrote:There's a download link on the first page. I'm currently looking at the game, and I'm hoping to make a decent version of it. It's a pretty decent start. I'm going to smooth out some rough edges, and I'll post a download link if it's all right with the creator of the original game, for people to try out the modified product.

Based on the first post, I dont think xwarrior have a problem if you use his game or complete it, as long as you credit him because we all can see all the work and effort he put in this game and it outstands compared to other games. But a direct answer from xwarrior would be prefered and Im sure thats the case. This is the part Im talking about:
xwarriorj wrote:This was made using RPG maker xp
I quit, So here's the parts of the game that were only kinda broken.
Please credit me if you use assets or use this as a base for another game.

So there shouldn't be any problem on work on that and Im sure the community would appreciate somene with the ability and understand how to work around RPG Maker to continue this game, at least I would appreciate and be thankfull for it, even if you only make a link so all the vore scenes worked so far could be reached.

sommion wrote:i just finished the OLD version of GTS, i thought that was completed, its a shame that the old and the new version are unfinished Y,Y....they both are good

The old version is just Chapter 1 and this new version is waydifferent compared to the first game. The old version was mean to be "re-worked" and thats why there is a new game with GREAT improves from the previous one.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:14 am

VoreFan362 wrote:There's a download link on the first page. I'm currently looking at the game, and I'm hoping to make a decent version of it. It's a pretty decent start. I'm going to smooth out some rough edges, and I'll post a download link if it's all right with the creator of the original game, for people to try out the modified product.

Yea its perfectly fine. I actually encourage anyone and everyone to use my project / assets for their own game(s) as long as it's not for profit and they list me in the credits.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:09 am

GREAT NEWS
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Rand123 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Can anyone please help,the game stops when the pink haired girl tries to leave the room, she goes to the wall instead of the door. Sorry for the bother im still new here.
Rand123
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:35 am

Man, I can understand why xwarriorj discontinued the coding for this game, it's really annoyingly broken. (ie it mostly works except for one or two key things in every part of every scene.) ^^;

However I can see that it could be fixed with far less hassle than creating something from scratch and some of the systems and 'programming animations' (ie swallowing) are really nice.
It makes me want to fix it myself, but I really should be working on my own projects. Hopefully Vorefan362 or somebody else is working on it, but if he gives up I'll probably play around with it a bit to get it to at least a playable stage with all scenes easily accessible.

I presume the old version was functional but had less graphics (pictures) etc included, and in the process of updating the graphics the names were changed making the engine confused and broken? :(

Hmmm... I really wanna fix it :p (stupid time constraints)

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:38 am

mysta wrote:Man, I can understand why xwarriorj discontinued the coding for this game, it's really annoyingly broken. (ie it mostly works except for one or two key things in every part of every scene.) ^^;

However I can see that it could be fixed with far less hassle than creating something from scratch and some of the systems and 'programming animations' (ie swallowing) are really nice.
It makes me want to fix it myself, but I really should be working on my own projects. Hopefully Vorefan362 or somebody else is working on it, but if he gives up I'll probably play around with it a bit to get it to at least a playable stage with all scenes easily accessible.

I presume the old version was functional but had less graphics (pictures) etc included, and in the process of updating the graphics the names were changed making the engine confused and broken? :(

Hmmm... I really wanna fix it :p (stupid time constraints)

Mysta

OMFG! O_O
that would be AWESOME!!!!!
but finish your current game first! ^^; lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:48 am

Ah, I apologize to my devout fans as, against my better judgement, I have managed to spend my time fixing this random 'GTS vore RPG' thing (I doubt anybody here's heard of it). >.>

But, after meerly 12 hours or so solid work... ^^;

Here is a fix for the game:
https://mega.co.nz/#!L4ZjhAqL!2w0O9iKbr ... sekFyQ5nPw

Mysta

P.S Disclaimer: My methodology for fixing this was to hit it repeatedly with a metaphorical hammer until it finally worked (Well, at least didn't crash every 5 seconds). therefore each scene isn't pristine, merely functional and I haven't added to some unfinished scenes to complete them.
But I basically reorganised things so that all the content I could find was accessible in a way that sort of fit the plot... ish. (I'm new to this game so have practically no idea about the plot)

P.P.S. Please inform me of anything I have overlooked in the fix (which I will have done), preferably just if it is crashing, major things that are wrong, etc. (I don't have unlimited time) :-D
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:59 am

mysta wrote:Ah, I apologize to my devout fans as, against my better judgement, I have managed to spend my time fixing this random 'GTS vore RPG' thing (I doubt anybody here's heard of it). >.>

Mysta

P.S Disclaimer: My methodology for fixing this was to hit it repeatedly with a metaphorical hammer until it finally worked (Well, at least didn't crash every 5 seconds). therefore each scene isn't pristine, merely functional and I haven't added to some unfinished scenes to complete them.
But I basically reorganised things so that all the content I could find was accessible in a way that sort of fit the plot... ish. (I'm new to this game so have practically no idea about the plot)

P.P.S. Please inform me of anything I have overlooked in the fix (which I will have done), preferably just if it is crashing, major things that are wrong, etc. (I don't have unlimited time) :-D

Oh come on! where was this an hour or so earlier?
Imma just about to sleep too... lol
Well, something to wake up to xD
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:11 pm

mysta wrote:Ah, I apologize to my devout fans as, against my better judgement, I have managed to spend my time fixing this random 'GTS vore RPG' thing (I doubt anybody here's heard of it). >.>

Mysta

Aaaaah, a hammer, as a real man, fixing problems with the hardest thing to hit them with~

Thank you very much for your time working on it myst, I will be sure to report and feedback on the differences I found as I play it :D
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreSkeeter » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Mysta

Wow Thanks for doing that. I'll add a link to it on the first post.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:54 am

Mysta

great work, but there is only 2 "routes" that working without crash(the one being eaten with the blue hair girl and being eaten by tammy on the salad), the most rares are, the event choising go to the hand of the blue hair girl, after leaving her womb and enter on the anus of tammy....both o f then create a infinite display of messajes over an over.

other are the second time you go tammy´s womb, there is only pitch black, the same if she eats you in her nipple.

but ......THX A LOT MYSTA ^^

P.D: there is more events than tammy on th bed, Estelle´s salad, being smashed by the feet of a elven girl, being eaten by a cat girl, and be the toy of a maid and a blue haired girl?...i say this because on characters model, there is sprites of stelle eating people.

EDIT1: i just see ...if you say "no" 3 times to Tammy, you can climb to her sleeping face, but there is only pitch black, is bug or not implemented?
sommion
Participator

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued) Mysta's Patch 8/11/14

Postby Monopolus » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:58 am

Well..I seem to be having an issue with Mysta's version of the game...whenever I try to download it, it slows to a crawl (and by crawl I mean a literal 12 KBps) right around the 75% part of the download. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Monopolus
???

Postby mysta » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:54 am

Whoops reposed the same thing, (How do you delete this post?) ^^;
Last edited by mysta on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:59 am

sommion wrote:

great work, but there is only 2 "routes" that working without crash(the one being eaten with the blue hair girl and being eaten by tammy on the salad), the most rares are, the event choising go to the hand of the blue hair girl, after leaving her womb and enter on the anus of tammy....both o f then create a infinite display of messajes over an over.

other are the second time you go tammy´s womb, there is only pitch black, the same if she eats you in her nipple.

but ......THX A LOT MYSTA ^^

P.D: there is more events than tammy on th bed, Estelle´s salad, being smashed by the feet of a elven girl, being eaten by a cat girl, and be the toy of a maid and a blue haired girl?...i say this because on characters model, there is sprites of stelle eating people.

EDIT1: i just see ...if you say "no" 3 times to Tammy, you can climb to her sleeping face, but there is only pitch black, is bug or not implemented?

Wait so every scene except those two crash? ^^;

The blue haired hand scene is one where there was no more content, and I forgot (or couldn't be bothered) to finish it myself. :(
I forgot to add a scene change in the AV Estelle one.

there is more, there is story progression through a particular set of catgirl vore scenes (try her teeth)

I knew there would be many things I forgoot to finish fixing, and I didn't have time to playtest everything... ^^;
If people could just say where (at least say 'in which scene', preferably mention 'at what point' too) crashes/loops are happening, that would be great. :)

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game