Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:03 am

Iyeru wrote:Food still can't be used from the item menu out of battles. I'd love to recover SP out of battles.

You can't exit the forest-like area when you enter it and don't find her bag it seems.

When the cat girl swallows me, I'm stuck in a wall in the second floor of that house.

You still haven't fixed the "that first one" choice with estille, I'm still stuck.

The ''forest like area'' i just play tested it you can get the bag

The cat girls bug is fixed

and the food bug is fixed
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Iyeru » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:04 am

I was saying, if you DO NOT get the bag, you can't leave the forest area.

It's great so far, *wonders when I get to go into a woman's womb*
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:14 am

Iyeru wrote:I was saying, if you DO NOT get the bag, you can't leave the forest area.

It's great so far, *wonders when I get to go into a woman's womb*

Oh my bad i was all like wtf ?

For your second question soon.

Btw i just uploaded a new version with the bugs that were pointed out fixed

Nvm the person below this post just pointed out more . . .
Last edited by VoreSkeeter on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:15 am

Well I believe your not supposed to leave the bag behind, probably important to the plot.

As far as Estelle bugs she also has a swallowing bug like the catgirl did (end up in some part of the room). If she freaks out and you tell her about the bet; the first option after that is bugged, while the second option works fine.

Don't know if you fixed that but I thought I would bring it up.

Edit: Oh it would be cool if we had more save slots in case we want to go back and see a certain scene.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deathworks » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:21 am

Hi!

I absolutely second the thing about save slots. It would be nice if you could simply max them out. Especially with the different dialogue options this would be great.

Just for people's information, I also pointed out the following minor bugs in a PM:

* The morning line is said whenever you come close to the bed.
* The portal graphic changes to closed when you interact with it.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:53 am

Ok im going though and fixing every bug that iv seen posted about
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Iyeru » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Just thinking, what about double vore? For example, someone gets swallowed, then you get swallowed by that person, then inside that person, you can get swallowed by the person who got swallowed.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Damn you Iyeru ! ! !

My plans foiled again
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Iyeru » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:51 pm

xwarriorj wrote:Damn you Iyeru ! ! !

My plans foiled again

I'm Sorry. -_-
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Silverdude » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:04 pm

how about a mini game (like a race or one of those mini agme where items will be put put in boxes the switched around and you have to gues where the item is) and if ya lose....*gulp*
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deathworks » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:15 pm

Hi!

I need to apologize for the lousy playtester I have been. There is this one glaringly obvious bug since the extended version (where you can reach the town with Hilda) became available and I have still not reported it, even though I have seen it dozens of times.

When you jump onto the table at Manami's place, Estelle will be spawned and walk through the room beginning at the moment Manami sits down at the table. However, the text indicates that she enters only later and only if you pick specific choices in the conversation. If you don't make those choices, Estelle will simply vanish when the conversation ends (as she wasn't even supposed to be there in the first place).

I am embarassed that I kept forgetting mentioning this one. I hope it is as easy to fix as I believe it to be.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby twib » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Awesome pre-game/demo love the Naga scene hehe genious. BTW other than that scene and the scenes with manami or Estelle I think it is along with the catgirl is there any other scenes or is that all of em? Im just curious is all oh I almost forgot Love Hilda's character I laugh my ass of everytime she gets pissed. Keep up the awesome work dude. :D
twib
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby The_Prof » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:35 pm

Might-sa well point this out, since I feel it bears mentioning, in certain occasions, the swallowed into a wall bug will still take effect, in such occasions as
A: if you don't let the catgirl eat you until the third choice (I'm not a mouse or *sigh, yeah I'm a mouse*)
B: you stop Mamimi from eating you the first time, and then agree with her that she could have swallowed you, she puts you down on the ground, if you ask her for more food, she eats you and then wall bug time.
C: after you tell Estelle about your bet, she asks you if she can eat you to see if she can feel you inside, should you agree, wall bug time

those are all the wall bugs I could find, that should help I hope
The_Prof
???

Re:

Postby Dye77 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:28 am

Heya cuz,

Sorry hadn't had time to look at Ekas for awhile.

What kind of request for a title page would you like? Eg colours,size, logo etc.
Also will .Jpg format be ok?

I can only do this stuff on my laptop as im at a netcafe usually and im sure they wont like it if I install a pirated Photoshop on here lolz.

Let me know so I can try a few things and make a few and show you :)

Just dont ask me to draw anything as I dont have a pc sketch pad.

Also would you know if I made .swf title in flash mx would work?
Dye77
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:03 am

strife3e wrote:Heya cuz,

What kind of request for a title page would you like? Eg colours,size, logo etc.

I can only do this stuff on my laptop as im at a netcafe usually and im sure they wont like it if I install a pirated Photoshop on here lolz.

Honstly im just using the defalt menu backround atm for the title page so suprise me just do somthing with that would go good with the game

And jpeg would be fine
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Dye77 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:47 pm

xwarriorj wrote:
strife3e wrote:Heya cuz,

Honstly im just using the defalt menu backround atm for the title page so suprise me just do somthing with that would go good with the game

And jpeg would be fine

Well I guess ill try to get the colours right before I try something final =p

Heres 4 I quickly did so tell me what you reckon. I'll work off that one. Just trying to find a background for it for starters.

Also I noticed not anywhere even in the games properties > Summary. Your names not anywhere you might want to claim rights before someelse did. Only way I could remember/find your name was from that guy who pretty much took your version and changed it.

Let me know :)

Ps. see the pics in their original size dont pay attention to the small thumbnails here. They are based from screenshot size of your games title btw. Also when you get a title for your game i'll update it.
Attachments
TestTitle.JPG
TestTitle2.JPG
TestTitle3.JPG
TitleTest4.JPG
Dye77
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:56 am

Personally i like the dark blue one and your probably right i should add in my name somewhere in the game

Thx again btw
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Dye77 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:24 am

Dark blue it is :)

Anything you'd like to update in it?
Dye77
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:23 am

well gts rpg is what i was thinking about leaving the name sense well . . .that's pretty much what it is. so i cant think of anything else i could update

They look sick by the way

[the good kind of sick]
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Riko » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:16 am

I kind of like the red ones more.. with some fantasy they could be the inside of someone or something. ^^
Riko
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game