Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued) Mysta's Patch 8/11/14

Postby Terrafox » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:49 pm

xwarriorj wrote:
Terrafox wrote:you know what fuck this game, It take like 15 mins just to the first save spot and after that it doesn't even save the game at all.
the dialog is nice but way to fucking long and some is nice but fuck this. And when you are in that pink hair girl intestines its takes like another 15 mins just to get through that part.

Press escape. You can save anywhere.

I save but it doesn't actually do anything. I have to start over from the beginning.
Any ideas?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Midir » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:36 am

Thanks! I wanted to ask also...is there a way to pass the waterfall slimegirl? Or THAT is the end? :3

Terrafox, it does not work this way for me too. You have to save between the sequences/scenes, when you are allowed to walk. Though it's fine for me, I guess, I am pretty used to it.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:12 am

Midir wrote:Thanks! I wanted to ask also...is there a way to pass the waterfall slimegirl? Or THAT is the end? :3

Terrafox, it does not work this way for me too. You have to save between the sequences/scenes, when you are allowed to walk. Though it's fine for me, I guess, I am pretty used to it.

That is the end as far as i know. But mysta was the one who made the fix and he hasnt been online in the portal for 4 days so i'm not 100% sure
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby sommion » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:00 pm

great work again MYsta, there is still few bug...but its ok.....its a Shame that the School event its not implemented...that one seems promising.
sommion
Participator

Postby asdfnow4never » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:04 am

Mysta's fix download link doesn't work for me. Looks like the file was removed.

EDIT: My bad. I found the working link on page 60
asdfnow4never
Been posting for a bit

Postby FINALBEANBAG » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:14 pm

anyone know how to fix issues with missing graphics
FINALBEANBAG
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:14 am

FINALBEANBAG wrote:anyone know how to fix issues with missing graphics

if you want a quick fix just find the folder it's supposed to contain, then copy/paste another image that looks like it should fit, then rename the image... It's patchwork but it does something at least
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby FINALBEANBAG » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:06 pm

The_Prof wrote:
FINALBEANBAG wrote:anyone know how to fix issues with missing graphics

if you want a quick fix just find the folder it's supposed to contain, then copy/paste another image that looks like it should fit, then rename the image... It's patchwork but it does something at least

thanks i might do that later if i have time

also i want to know if there are any scenes i may have missed. so far i got the 3 in the beginning with tammy, getting wrecked in the salad bowl, crushed by the village girl. swallowed by the cat girl 3-4 times (i thought there would be altnernate endings with all the different choices if theres anyway to get out of her dialog alive pls help), i've also hidden in the blue panties, crawled up the maid, get eaten by the maid, and fianally i've had the blue haired bitch screw me over. if i've missed anything hopefully scenes with estelle and hilda please help me.
FINALBEANBAG
New to the forum

Postby Masuo15 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:03 am

Midir wrote:Thanks! I wanted to ask also...is there a way to pass the waterfall slimegirl? Or THAT is the end? :3

waterfall Slimegirl?, how did you go that far? XD, Im still trying to figure how to ge tout of the village and no matter what I do, Ialways get a gameover screen XD.

Spoiler: show
The only time Rina went inside osmoene and got out was from Estella's stomach, but that onlycauses tammy to put Rina back on her belly and repeat the first interacction you had with Tammy (glitching the dialogue pictures and tammy' dungeon's mini map).

Also, thre is one scene were Rina is digested but the text suggest her predator was going to face someone and that causes a graphic texture missing, closing the game).
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMystique » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:11 am

Ok so I can get eaten by Tammy on her nipple, but entering her anus or vaginal walls just re-triggers the scenes with a continuous loop. Anyone know how to actually advance the storyline?
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Postby Koseki » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:37 am

TheMystique wrote:Ok so I can get eaten by Tammy on her nipple, but entering her anus or vaginal walls just re-triggers the scenes with a continuous loop. Anyone know how to actually advance the storyline?

vagina
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby TheMystique » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:39 am

But I've tried that. It just takes me to where Hilda takes Rina and puts her in her pocket, and then the screen fades out and it triggers the scene where Eleste eats the candy in Tammy's anus. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not.
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Postby Koseki » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:49 am

TheMystique wrote:But I've tried that. It just takes me to where Hilda takes Rina and puts her in her pocket, and then the screen fades out and it triggers the scene where Eleste eats the candy in Tammy's anus. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not.

that's strange but i'm 100% sure you must try the vagina to be able to advance
Koseki
Participator

Postby dreykid » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:17 pm

i can't start the game it said "unable to find file graphics/windowskins/001-blue01" i played this game a long time ago and it was funny i want to play it again pls help me ! :(
dreykid
New to the forum

Postby RandomName5 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:33 pm

My old post wrote:
dreykid wrote:i can't start the game it said "unable to find file graphics/windowskins/001-blue01" i played this game a long time ago and it was funny i want to play it again pls help me ! :(

I didn't think you needed the windowskins, here it is though ^^

I removed the Windowskin, adding it to your windowskin folder creates more error if you have the latest version xD
eeehm.png
If you add 001-blue01 then the menu will look like this ^^''

just place it in the location you typed (game folder that has the exe file -> \Graphics\Windowskins)
(I also added the fighters.png's from the Characters folder that often causes the PC to scream error)

008-Fighter08.png
\Graphics\Characters\008-Fighter08
008-Fighter08.png (4.71 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
006-Fighter06.png
\Graphics\Characters\006-Fighter06
006-Fighter06.png (12.47 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

Good luck!
Last edited by RandomName5 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vore-related games
that I recommend: >> Link <<
RandomName5
Been posting for a bit

Postby dreykid » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:46 pm

thx but it seem that a lot of picture and audio are missing maybe i didn't downloaded the right link ?
dreykid
New to the forum

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:48 am

Can I collaborate on this project, too? I'm looking into improving the game, as well, and I think I can lend a hand.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby Koseki » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:38 am

VoreFan362 wrote:Can I collaborate on this project, too? I'm looking into improving the game, as well, and I think I can lend a hand.

i guess you can if you mention xwarrior and mysta if you use his fix.

i'm kinda excited this prject is getting so much attention
Koseki
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Koseki wrote:
VoreFan362 wrote:Can I collaborate on this project, too? I'm looking into improving the game, as well, and I think I can lend a hand.

I guess you can, if you mention xwarrior and mysta if you use his fix.

I'm kinda excited this prject is getting so much attention

Yay!

I am the same way.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby FINALBEANBAG » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:57 pm

Koseki wrote:
TheMystique wrote:But I've tried that. It just takes me to where Hilda takes Rina and puts her in her pocket, and then the screen fades out and it triggers the scene where Eleste eats the candy in Tammy's anus. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not.

that's strange but i'm 100% sure you must try the vagina to be able to advance

for people unable to advance due to the looping scene with estelle just restart the game and go straight for her vaagina
FINALBEANBAG
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game