JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(Emp's expansion on p. 20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(Emp's expansion on p. 20)

Postby Iceninja » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:40 pm

*Edit*

The link to the last version I developed, 1.3, is down. Here's a link to version 1.35, empatheticapathy's expanded version:

NEWEST VERSION:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=16252&start=285#p987397

*Old*

I've updated JAVRPG. It's a bit too big for Eka's, so I uploaded it to mediafire.

Alright, don't get your hopes up. This is a very short, basic, rpg I've thrown together. You can beat it in about an hour, assuming there aren't any game breaking glitches. I don't know if I'll continue it, but I'll definitely correct some of the more annoying glitches as time goes on.

I recommend you save often, and use as many different dialogue branches as possible. You can get a lot out of this game with a little patience. For example, speaking to your sister you can 1. find out a lot of really good background info, 2. gain a new party member, 3. see a few vorish pics, and 4. Access a special area you can't get to via the world map.

This game really rewards exploring dialogue branches, especially towards the beginning, and you'll need to play the demo several times to see all the outcomes. This game has a few secret areas, and there are a total of six recruitable monster girls. You'll need 3 specific ones to progress.

* I've got to credit Duam for a photo manip, Markie for a pic, several animes for their screenshots, and several unknown authors.

Okay, have fun!

NECESSARY DOWNLOADS

I'm assuming you're going to need to download this to get it to run.
Required Files: http://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/rtp_download.html
Last edited by Iceninja on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Just Another Vore RPG (Primarily F/m vore)

Postby Iceninja » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Hmmm, testing my game out I noticed a few problems, but nothing demo breaking. Goblins are a bit overpowered, so you'll have to use their gold to buy potions. I don't have a rest area or potions for knocked out party members, so that's a more serious concern. Just quickly save before every fight. Also, when returning from the crossroads area, you'll be sent to the far right of the next screen instead of the far left. Again, nothing game breaking, but I'm sure it's more than a little annoying.

This game has serious balancing issues, so I'll be sure to correct those if I continue this game in the future (Whether I continue depends on whether anyone actually likes it). You can easily get to the boss of the demo without fighting anyone (there are no random encounters) but to gain two party members you need to get involved in boss fights. If those bosses prove to be too tricky for everyone, let me know. I'll tone them down and re-upload the game (minus whatever glitches and imbalances I find).
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saiai » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:11 pm

I gotta say, I like it a LOT. Lotta vore in it, really cute stuff. Very nice work on the stomach scenes... love Aisha. Keep it up, I'm interested in watching it develop.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ravana » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:44 pm

I agree with the previous post; very well done, I played the demo and I really liked the vore scenes, especially the many pictures you included :)

Oh and erm ... can you tell me where I can find these pictures of the giantess? ^^
My Album on Eka's Portal: Here and deviantArt
Ravana
Participator

Postby gamdann » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm

I wasn't able to download it because my computer can't unzip the graphics file, can anyone post screenshots or clips of the vore scenes on Eka's?
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iyeru » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:19 pm

A rest area would be nice, and tone down the goblins.
Last edited by Iyeru on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Whoa, I don't think you should have included the project in the folder, with the game :?

But it is alot of fun!
Halcyon
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Why can't Amanda inflict damage?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby killerwolf6 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:48 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Why can't Amanda inflict damage?

You have to equip a weapon to Amanda.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iceninja » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Alright, I did a little modding on the game and uploaded the new files to Eka's. Just re-download the two files, and place the graphics folder into the JAVRPG folder.

The changes are as follows
*Now that one path at the crossroads won't teleport you to the wrong side of the screen.
*Goblins and a few other enemies have been toned down slightly. Fire will deal 100 damage less or so (about 275 total).
*You can now buy buy tonics from the trader for 100 gold. These will revive characters who have passed out. A few items are also cheaper.
*You can now sleep in either of the two beds at your home. It will revive knocked out party members, and completely heal your hp/sp.
*Since Amanda uses her talons, you used to have to buy her a sword from the trader. The sword was 1200 though, and Amanda is crap without out it, so she now starts off with a bronze one.

Quick mods, but hopefully they'll make the game a bit more doable.

I really suck with this program, and this is my first time developing a game. There's some stuff I just can't figure out:

- How to make characters disappear permanently.
- How to get doors for the city map; am I blind, or do they only give you windows?
- How to shrink sprites (I've seen this in other games)
- How to change character text permanently (I can make character interaction so much more robust this way)
- How to trigger events based on characters/items in your party. I'd love to do some sidequests. All four of the recruitable characters are, technically, man eating monsters... So I could have some fun!

If anyone could help me out with those things, it'd help me make a better game.
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Just Another Vore RPG (Primarily F/m vore) (modded!)

Postby Iceninja » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Ugh, sorry, I just modified the game again and re-uploaded it.

I'm playing through the game myself now and I'm noting a good number of errors. Most of them are harmless, but the game has one serious balancing issue. I gave the High Priestess a skill called Radiance, that pretty much obliterates your party. I thought her modest intelligence would dampen the spells effect... I was wrong. She is one of the game bosses you're actually supposed to be able to beat (3 of them you can't) so I modified her a little. If you can't beat her, download the first game file again (I don't think you'll need to download the Graphics folder).

Changes
*A few small errors corrected when certain enemies are vanquished.
*High Priestess now has lightening instead of radiance.

I'm not going to make any more changes until the next big section of the game is finished... that is, if everyone is still interested in me continuing, and if I can wrap my head around how to do certain things. Not being able to delete characters permanently is incredibly annoying...
Last edited by Iceninja on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Nice game so far, I'd love to see how it develops (that is if you buy the official version and continue with it :D )
Here are my thoughts on the game:
First off, I will disregard the graphic errors, programming bugs and map designs in the game since you are new to making games in RPG maker XP. Obviously you don't have all the time in the world, so it is understandable if it seemed like you were rushing. However I will say they should be improved if you plan to continue the game further.
Now that I have that out of the way, let me say that I enjoyed allot of aspects about the game. The characters were very interesting and gave a good atmosphere to what kind of world you are in. Also the vore scenes were all excellent! I would have enjoyed more pictures to illustrate with what happens when being eaten, me myself. Fortunately the text does a good job in putting you in the setting, of the vore scenes so good job there.

You do have quite, allot of questions (which is good because the more you know the more capable you are with making a good RPG). I can answer them, but they will take a good amount of time to explain. I'll PM you the answers to your questions so as to avoid an exceedingly long post.^^ Also, if you like, I can help you with some parts and aspects of your game. I've been busy working on my own, but I'm more than willing to lend a hand :-D
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Iceninja » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:26 pm

^

Wow, thanks for the offer to help! Your game, and xwarriorj's, actually inspired me to take a crack at a RPG Maker XP game. Krischnaa made me a vore rpg addict a few years back, so when I saw your games I really wanted to give them a go.

If my game looks rushed, that's because it sort of is.Yet I did put a good number of hours into this demo (as basic as it may be). It took me nearly an hour and a half to semi-familiarize myself with some of the features I wanted to use, and it took me dozens of tests to get certain effects to function properly. I think as time progresses I'll get better at it.

I just might buy the paid version if I'm not completely burned out by the end of my free trial. My game isn't meant to function like a normal rpg though. I want people to progress (relatively) easily, and the final game could be beat in just a few hours (if you no where to go).

Any help you could give me as far as instructions go, I'd really appreciate it! The more I know, the more I'm willing to work on the game. Trial and error makes the process very slow and cumbersome, and it kind of makes me want to slow down. You don't need to lend me a hand with the actual development though. You should just keep going with your game (which is really good, btw. I've played through it so far and its got a tough, old school feel to it.) I'll be looking forward to your PM :D

Ravana wrote:Oh and erm ... can you tell me where I can find these pictures of the giantess? ^^

Sorry to respond so late. Those actual pics you can probably get out of my game folder. Check out Graphics ---> Pictures
She's Kirika from the anime... I think Eiken. You can google image it and probably get some decent screen caps.
Last edited by Iceninja on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:17 am

I played it. You're new, so I won't hammer on you. (Even though I REALLY want to. Nothing personal, its just what I'm used to.)

Anyway, you are doing rather well for the short amount of time you've worked with the program. I hope you can continue and improve this game.

(Also, as a side note, why does nobody mention my game? ;_; )
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aleph-Null » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:51 am

The game is fun. Personally I think game maker applications can be a great tool for interactive story telling. As such I would love for you to keep on developing because I would like to see you develop the story.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreSkeeter » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:47 am

Rayen wrote:I played it. You're new, so I won't hammer on you. (Even though I REALLY want to. Nothing personal, its just what I'm used to.)

Anyway, you are doing rather well for the short amount of time you've worked with the program. I hope you can continue and improve this game.

i don't know rayen your game is pretty bad ass in my opinion
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:57 am

xwarriorj wrote:
Rayen wrote:I played it. You're new, so I won't hammer on you. (Even though I REALLY want to. Nothing personal, its just what I'm used to.)

i don't know rayen your game is pretty bad ass in my opinion

I 100% agree with xwarriorj. Your game rocks so hard, granite says "daaaaaaaamn" XD
You know, with all the vore game makers here, we should do a collab of sorts. Imagine the power all of us could have if we combine forces. We would be... UNSTOPPABLE!!! *laughs evilly with lightning striking in the background*
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gojo » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:48 pm

@dokudoku:
Thank you for making milk come out my nose.

I liked your game so far, for a couple hours worth of work, I'm impressed. I'm not sure how long it regularly takes to make one, but I assume it takes a good amount of time to complete. Hope to see more soon^^
out of curiosity, how many vore rpgs/games are there in this portal?
In the time it took you to read this, I have successfully managed to put half your body in my maw.
Gojo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dim » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Gojo wrote:@dokudoku:
Thank you for making milk come out my nose.

I liked your game so far, for a couple hours worth of work, I'm impressed. I'm not sure how long it regularly takes to make one, but I assume it takes a good amount of time to complete. Hope to see more soon^^
out of curiosity, how many vore rpgs/games are there in this portal?

More than four.

Need more of 'em.
Dim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Silverdude » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:49 pm

who can eat you?
I only found three, you said they were 6
Silverdude
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game