JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(Emp's expansion on p. 20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(Emp's expansion on p. 20)

Postby Terrafox » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Terrafox wrote:I could uses some help here.
When I download the game I can't seem to play it, I get this notice saying that "RGSS102E.dll could not be found"
Ahn...
You have read the first post of this topic, the opening post from Iceninja, or?
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package[/quote]

yep I had already downloaded this, most games need that download so I would have already downloaded it.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 am

Terrafox wrote:yep I had already downloaded this, most games need that download so I would have already downloaded it.
Then MUST it work WITHOUT displaying an error!
What does this tell us?
Download AND install the required RTP!
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daedra » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:
Terrafox wrote:yep I had already downloaded this, most games need that download so I would have already downloaded it.
Then MUST it work WITHOUT displaying an error!
What does this tell us?
Download AND install the required RTP!
The main word here is required
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby anthony050 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:35 pm

I have searched this thread(?) for any clue but im stuck when trying to get entry to the blue roof house I have Aisha Amanda and Lizzy I have gone back to the church and the camp but I cant find anyone else and the two I thought I needed in the church both ran away. any help would be appreciated. Btw this game is awesome XP
anthony050
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:59 pm

anthony050 wrote:I have searched this thread(?) for any clue but im stuck when trying to get entry to the blue roof house I have Aisha Amanda and Lizzy I have gone back to the church and the camp but I cant find anyone else and the two I thought I needed in the church both ran away. any help would be appreciated. Btw this game is awesome XP

Go into the church and pick a fight with the priestess.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby anthony050 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:10 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
anthony050 wrote:I have searched this thread(?) for any clue but im stuck when trying to get entry to the blue roof house I have Aisha Amanda and Lizzy I have gone back to the church and the camp but I cant find anyone else and the two I thought I needed in the church both ran away. any help would be appreciated. Btw this game is awesome XP

Go into the church and pick a fight with the priestess.

thx it worked
anthony050
Participator

Postby pocketsand » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Loving this game! :3 Can't wait to see the next update! I hope there will be more vore scenes with monsters! Like dragons and, whatever Coco is! I believe she's a Kobold?
pocketsand
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:11 am

pocketsand wrote:Loving this game! :3 Can't wait to see the next update! I hope there will be more vore scenes with monsters! Like dragons and, whatever Coco is! I believe she's a Kobold?

More creature vore is coming. And dragon's play a big role in the next major segment of the game, so there'll be plenty of that. And yes, Coco was a Kobold.
Nice username by the way.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby pocketsand » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:47 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
pocketsand wrote:Loving this game! :3 Can't wait to see the next update! I hope there will be more vore scenes with monsters! Like dragons and, whatever Coco is! I believe she's a Kobold?

More creature vore is coming. And dragon's play a big role in the next major segment of the game, so there'll be plenty of that. And yes, Coco was a Kobold.
Nice username by the way.
Sweet!! Sounds great! And lol! Thanks!
pocketsand
New to the forum

Postby F1reDem0n » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:50 am

I seem to be having an issue with the game. From what I can tell, I cannot seem to get the character to move right. All it does it hold him still. Any ideas on what it causing this?

Thanks
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:51 am

Sounds like a keyboard glitch that happens with RPGmaker every now and again. A direction will get "stuck" and standing still will make them go in that direction. Heading in the opposite direction will then hold him still. There is no way to fix it once it happens besides restarting your computer. Its annoying and sometimes ruins some gaming sessions.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby USful » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:59 am

Another thing would be to unplug and replug the port to your keyboard (that normally works for me)
USful
Somewhat familiar

Postby ipeerownu » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:58 am

Sinistral wrote:Sounds like a keyboard glitch that happens with RPGmaker every now and again. A direction will get "stuck" and standing still will make them go in that direction. Heading in the opposite direction will then hold him still. There is no way to fix it once it happens besides restarting your computer. Its annoying and sometimes ruins some gaming sessions.

When a character gets "stuck" and keeps going in a specific direction, try pressing down the arrow key representing the direction the character was moving in for a few seconds and then releasing the arrow key? I know I've had that glitch before in computer games in general, and doing just that fixed the glitch for me before.

USful wrote:Another thing would be to unplug and replug the port to your keyboard (that normally works for me)

I've known that to work too, except I've only used that trick with controllers on game consoles rather than the keyboard plugged into the computer.
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby anthony050 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:39 pm

I have probably missed some thing but as it is I cant find the update on page 20 so I have checked through the whole page but as I said I cant find it help would be appreciated. btw awesome game
anthony050
Participator

Postby Seifens » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:50 pm

anthony050 wrote:I have probably missed some thing but as it is I cant find the update on page 20 so I have checked through the whole page but as I said I cant find it help would be appreciated. btw awesome game

It now appears to be on page 15 for whatever reason. You can also follow the link in empatheticapathy's signature.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blackskies » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:49 am

I've finished the primary quest, but I still don't know how to get the tunnel to finish. Can someone give me a hint here? Also does anyone know how to trigger the lizzy vore scene at the giants inn?

Okay so I finished tunnel, but still can't figure out the lizzy vore scene at the giants inn.
blackskies
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:22 am

The Lizzy vore scene can occur at either the Giant's Inn, or Kyle's House, but not both. It can only be triggered once, and only if Amanda ate you and spat you back up when you recruited her.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby balanced-guy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Is there a non-RAR format I can get the game? I don't have a way to extract the files currently.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seifens » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:58 pm

balanced-guy wrote:Is there a non-RAR format I can get the game? I don't have a way to extract the files currently.

7-zip is free, open source, and can handle pretty much every format I've ever had any interest in using (including rar, of course).
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby balanced-guy » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:39 am

Thank you very much ^^. This helped.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game