krishna3ca's vore game help!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: krishna3ca's vore game help!

Postby krishna3ca » Sun May 23, 2010 8:17 pm

The problem is caused with the latest java update that is incompatible with my code. There is update in this thread (page 23):http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=14638&start=330

You can also use the Seifens client :http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=21167

Note, these two options required you to have downloaded all 5 chapters.

Krishna3ca.
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slickwick45 » Mon May 24, 2010 1:15 pm

krishna3ca, i need some help getting to the game. i have downloaded all five chapters and put them under java in program files. what do i do from here i have windows xp? if so could u explain in detail?
slickwick45
Been posting for a bit

Postby krishna3ca » Mon May 24, 2010 1:24 pm

First, you have to install java if you don't have it already. http://www.java.com/en/download/

Unzip them in order in the same directory. (chapter 1, then chapter 2, etc.) and answer yes when prompt to replace somes files.

After that, double click on the test2.jar file. The game should start. (You can also try the run.bat file)

Krishna3ca.
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slickwick45 » Mon May 24, 2010 1:56 pm

i cant find the test2.jar file or the run.bat file ive everywhere i can think of. i dont see anything that looks like that. do u know where it might be? again i downloaded the files and in order 1-5 and have the latest java version but i dont see anything of what you are talking about.
slickwick45
Been posting for a bit

Postby krishna3ca » Mon May 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Theses files are in the zip files. They should be created when you unzip the chapters. If not, something is blocking them (like an antivirus or something).

Krishna3ca
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon May 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Well, going to an inn didn't work. As such, I have simply set my size on that save at 1 and started up a new game.

I mean its not like my size will actually affect anything unless I specifically set stuff to be strong enough to actually eat me, I'm level 461...

Can you tell I got mad at the game and cheated?

EDIT: AHA! I have found ze problem!

The game thought I was ALREADY shrunk. Since the shrink spell's time stacks, it thought I had a ludicrous time period left on it, probably having been canceled off by me Enlarging myself or something. Anyway, deleting the Bonus ID that thought I was already affected by Bonus 255 (Faerie shrink spell) for another 4 thousand or so turns, I am once again shrinkable.

Fun fact for those who want to cruise through the game with all of the fun of being eaten but none of the problems of being digested: Set your acid resist high enough, and being digested heals you.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stomach fodder » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 pm

can someone please tell me how to use the cheats that alter stats like acid resistance etc
and event ID Bonus ID ??
stomach fodder
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 pm

stomach fodder wrote:can someone please tell me how to use the cheats that alter stats like acid resistance etc
and event ID Bonus ID ??

use microsoft access.....it's much quicker in the long run
Firon
---

Postby stomach fodder » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Firon wrote:
stomach fodder wrote:can someone please tell me how to use the cheats that alter stats like acid resistance etc
and event ID Bonus ID ??

use microsoft access.....it's much quicker in the long run

thanks but i still have no idea what i am doing so can you please explain it to me??
stomach fodder
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Well if you'd like to change the stats of your character, you'd have to open up the Vsave.mdb, this is done outside the game with a 3rd party program, I use MDB Viewer Plus, but I am told windows' office suite has the capability to open these files, but I digress. Look under the tab 'Save' and find which save you'd like to edit. What you're looking for here is the SaveID of the desired save. Once you have that, move to another tab, 'StatCaracter'. In this tab you'll find all the stats of all the characters on screen for all of your various saves, if you have more than a couple saves this can get a bit unruly, this is where the SaveID comes into play. A column to the right (probably off screen, so scroll over) is titled SaveID, match up the number found there to the number you'd like to edit, these are the rows of characters applicable to your desired save. Scroll back to the left for the names of the characters and find your character's name for that save, that's your row, adjust the stats as you see fit, these will be persistent. I recommend adjusting your naked stats so they will be adjusted accordingly for any equipment you put on.

For other characters you can do the same thing, however you will only be able to adjust what is on screen for your save and changes will not be persistent, if you'd like to change other's stats across the board, you'll need to go into the Vdata.mdb file under 'StatCaracter' or something along those lines and find the character you want to mod and have at it. The difference being, the 1st method (for the player specifically) is for one save only, so you won't be messing with the games innards too much, while the latter will apply for all games and playthroughs you do unless changed back.

Hope this helps, also, I heartily recommend not messing with anything beyond what I've outlined in either file, as you can very easily make quite a mess of your game by fiddling with things. Once you get to be comfortable with how the databases work you can get creative, but until then it's a risky business messing with things over your head.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Terribly sorry to double post, but I had a question unrelated to my above post regarding the game, so I thought it would be untoward to place them together.

I was browsing through the mdb and was wondering, have all of the Jumelle sisters have been implemented yet? I know currently in game there are 6 I believe, but the dialog in their expositions is a bit misleading. One of them mentioned having 6 sisters, and I couldn't be sure if that had meant there were 7 of them, or if she had included herself for a total of 6. Just curious, as the 'sisters united' quest item mocks me while eluding my grasp. If indeed there are only 6 and a script misfired causing me not to get it, I'd have no qualms against . . . artificially inducing it's generation, however, if there is yet to be one more sister added to the game later on I'll have to try and restrain myself.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby krishna3ca » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:30 pm

There two things I can say about this subject :

- The sentence "It is not easy to have 6 sisters." reported by one of the sisters is accurate.
- As chapter 5, there is 6 sisters in the game.

Krishna3ca
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Morkeleb » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:28 am

Hey Krishna, I'm havin ga bit of trouble with the game, I use windows 7, have java installed, and direct x 9c. And the game works just fine, however no art loads, and I mean 'nothing', it's a grey back ground and my character is represented by a dot on a grey screen, which can move around. other than my character, nothing is on screen, though below in the submenu it will still list what's in the room with you, though if you open up their status and stuff, you won't see any art of what they look like. Since I can't even see the exits to trooms, I can't play, like, at all, please help.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby slpowerhouse » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:29 am

Morkeleb wrote:Hey Krishna, I'm havin ga bit of trouble with the game, I use windows 7, have java installed, and direct x 9c. And the game works just fine, however no art loads, and I mean 'nothing', it's a grey back ground and my character is represented by a dot on a grey screen, which can move around. other than my character, nothing is on screen, though below in the submenu it will still list what's in the room with you, though if you open up their status and stuff, you won't see any art of what they look like. Since I can't even see the exits to trooms, I can't play, like, at all, please help.

You need to have all the chapters that came before 6 to be able to play. You can get them here
http://aryion.com/content/krishna3cas-vore-game for 1-4 and http://aryion.com/content/vgame-chapter-5 for 5.

To install download these unzip them each in order. Then get chapter 6 and unzip it and the game should work just fine.
Never lose sight of the light that illuminates your path and you shall always find a glimmer of hope even in the darkest of hours
meet my dragon(s)
ImageImageImageImageImage
slpowerhouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jack » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:19 am

Hya all,

Ive a 'little' problem with this game. I've heard a lot positive comments about it and wanted to try it out for myself.
I've downloaded the first five chapters so far and installed the latest version of java, but I only get a short white flash on my screen (I suppose it's a window opening and almost instantly closing again), when I start the game.
Have I missed something? Oh, I am using Vista, I have to admit.
Tranquility breeds strength.
Jack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slpowerhouse » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:53 pm

Are you using test2.jar? If that one is not working then try using Seifen's client located here viewtopic.php?f=79&t=21167 . I am running on Vista as well and I can get the game to work just fine so its not a problem with the OS.
Never lose sight of the light that illuminates your path and you shall always find a glimmer of hope even in the darkest of hours
meet my dragon(s)
ImageImageImageImageImage
slpowerhouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jack » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Ah, now it works. Thanks a lot.
Tranquility breeds strength.
Jack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:43 pm

ok, i managed to alter my characters look to be one of the other creatures in the game, anims and all, though now, going back to playing it after a good while, every time i mod my character to look like something else when i load all i get is a blank character where i should be, ie im not even visible

also i tried it on the npcs around me and it worked :/
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Leika » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Erecant wrote:I was browsing through the mdb and was wondering, have all of the Jumelle sisters have been implemented yet? I know currently in game there are 6 I believe, but the dialog in their expositions is a bit misleading. One of them mentioned having 6 sisters, and I couldn't be sure if that had meant there were 7 of them, or if she had included herself for a total of 6. Just curious, as the 'sisters united' quest item mocks me while eluding my grasp. If indeed there are only 6 and a script misfired causing me not to get it, I'd have no qualms against . . . artificially inducing it's generation, however, if there is yet to be one more sister added to the game later on I'll have to try and restrain myself.

I'm a bit late here, but... "sisters united" quest item? What the heck is that? Also, does anyone know if there's a way to deal with the first sister (the infected one) without killing her, other than just running off the screen every time she shows up? And while I'm at it, anyone know what the Magical Apple is for?
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Checking through the coding with Excel, under the Quest Items list, there's a Sisters United there, apparently gained by "eating X identical sisters" (Because I don't remember the number). Gives you a few stat bonuses. You're supposed to eat all of the identical sisters, but I don't remember if all of them are in-game yet (I think they are? Maybe?)
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game