the darn great vore rpg or DGVRPG. (kidding actual in body)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

the darn great vore rpg or DGVRPG. (kidding actual in body)

Postby trippyxxx » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 pm

It now has a title the title is going to be the great voreventures of (your characters name)

hello one and all i have begun to work on a vore game using rpg maker 2003. i personally expect it to be done withing the next month but i plan on releasing it with no bugs attached and must do extensive look-throughs of it before releasing. also I am pathetic at making the switches so i am going to ask the creator of vore night if i may use his switches since i have his/her game. note i will not use them for the same purposes, only to activate my own events. the details of this game will come out at a later date when i have actually decided what i want to happen.

I have added something i don't believe has ever been added to a vore game and put a giant frog that can stick out his tongue up to six squares and eat you.

an update (yay first update) i have sent shadowblaze a pm that he has read but not responded to as of yet. it will take longer than a month but shouldn't be to much longer than that. the actual details i shall type out as the day goes on and post a text document here for people to read.
Last edited by trippyxxx on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi
trippyxxx
Heavy user

Re: creating a new vore game that doesn't yet have a title

Postby Anita » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:20 am

would love to see a pitcher plant girl the heroine can sleep in...and not die...and the heroine gets a little aroused ^^;...use your imagination on what happens in there *blushes*
Anita
Been posting for a bit

Postby Teni » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:48 am

Sounds good, can't wait for the demo! (Or something :P )
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby trippyxxx » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 am

this does sound interesting i'll see what i can do.
Hi
trippyxxx
Heavy user

Postby Leika » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:19 am

Whatever you do, don't call it "Vore RPG" or anything like that, or things will get very, very confusing around here. Actually, if you could use something that doesn't actually have "vore" in the title, that would do a lot to set it apart from other peoples' games and make it easier to find forum threads on it in the future.
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby trippyxxx » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:24 pm

don't worry i won't.

P.s. i can't do the majority of whats left without shadowblazer's answer. i will try to pm him to speed up this process.
Hi
trippyxxx
Heavy user

Re: the darn great vore rpg or DGVRPG. (kidding actual in body)

Postby AlexBrymm » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Is it just me, or is everyone and their mother making a vore game all of the sudden?

...I really have got to finish up the next update to my own game, which I've been meaning to do for a while... :?

Ah well, the more the merrier. Good luck with the game, I'll be sure to play it when it comes out. :D
AlexBrymm
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game