Several Ryona games (( Thanks guys! ))

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Several Ryona games (( Thanks guys! ))

Postby dagar » Tue May 19, 2009 3:56 am

Okay, mayor edit incoming maybe XD I've got to dig and find some links so here it goes....

So far we've collected information on quite a few vorish ryona games and many thanks goes out to those who have posted and helped out, but here it comes, first page editing time ^^;

http://dgate.x.fc2.com/miniwars/game.html This game is the same style as Miliawars, which you have to buy, but this one is free. Enjoy it! Updates occasionally!

http://u3.getuploader.com/ryona Is a good site to check through for updates considering other Ryona games. If there is a password needed, it's "ryona" so have fun there! This has Fromage and others in it.

http://www.dlsite.com/ offers many Ryona games, and other vorish works but you have to buy things on it.

Still searching for the Foxxie uploader site. For Blankblood and such ^^;
Last edited by dagar on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
dagar
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby Junogray » Tue May 19, 2009 4:19 am

Where is the link for the first game?
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
User avatar
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Springfield

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby dagar » Tue May 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh yeah, forgive me really, I should have mentioned that the Blank Blood link is in the "Mouse Ryonage" link, It is right below the english "!Blank Blood!" and its a hack and slash, so its tons of fun without thinking about losing lolz.
User avatar
dagar
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby bluewr » Tue May 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Actually there are more so called Ryona game.
The one that's dedicated to Vore is Fromage, in whichi you play as a little witch girl trying to not get eaten by giant snake, frog, snail and other beasties.
http://rapidshare.com/files/235030276/fromage.zip
Image
Image
Vorpal Rabbit is another Ryona Action platformer, with guro element.
http://rapidshare.com/files/222277351/r ... p00151.zip
Image
And regarding BlankBlood, you can download it from his site, he frequent the English Gurosite Gurochan, and his english if pretty good.
His site is http://ryonaproject.bake-neko.net/
And he would prefer it if people download from his site(Seems like he can know how many people Download it and interest, he also takes suggestion for improvent on the game.
And technically Ryoko isn't even a cat girl(Blue haired girl that use dagger)

Screenshot/example of BlankBlood
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by bluewr on Tue May 19, 2009 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bluewr
Participator
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 am

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby Junogray » Tue May 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Blank Blood beat me down... I can't beat the first boss (robot thing) On what I belive is level 3? but I don't believe its the last boss cause I have seen videos of other bosses on youtube and such



Where do you download Fromage?
I'd love to try that one out

Edit: Thanks for adding the link, that game is really well done, shame its only two areas...
Last edited by Junogray on Tue May 19, 2009 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
User avatar
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Springfield

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby bluewr » Tue May 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Junogray wrote:Blank Blood beat me down... I can't beat the first boss (robot thing) On what I belive is level 3? but I don't believe its the last boss cause I have seen videos of other bosses on youtube and such



Where do you download Fromage?
I'd love to try that one out


I have put the download link to my post with the screenshot.

And BlankBlood there is a cheat debug mode that can be started by pressing the delete key.
You can still die by instant kill trap and enemy, but normal enemy and trap won't bother you.
User avatar
bluewr
Participator
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 am

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby nanakra » Wed May 20, 2009 12:41 am

Hmmms... Downloaded fromage.
love it so far after sort of figuring out the controls.
Can anyone provide some guidance though?
Also, I can seem to get past the first stage I guess you can call it.
Managed to get out of her house and in to the other door, but I seem to be stuck in a loop.
Am I supposed to do something?
Any help?

Thanks!
User avatar
nanakra
Participator
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: MA, USA

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby peteian » Wed May 20, 2009 12:44 am

Ah finally. Blankblood is here. I first saw this at DT Forums actually. Here's the thread: http://www.disturbedthings.com/forum17/7944-14.html (Log in required)
Also, I has some edited sprites for Blankblood from my friend thetavious over at DT Forum. I can share :D . Also, the blue haired girl's name is Ryouko Amasaki and the school girl's name is Nana Amasaki... and Ryouko is not a cat girl.

See more info at DT. (Log - in required)

@bluewr:
You surprised me with those sprites though, did you edit those yourself or are those from the game?

EDIT:
OH. You already mentioned she's not a cat girl and the debug cheat...... Okie. >w<
User avatar
peteian
---
 
Posts: 1946
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Philippines
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby peteian » Wed May 20, 2009 12:51 am

nanakra wrote:Hmmms... Downloaded fromage.
love it so far after sort of figuring out the controls.
Can anyone provide some guidance though?
Also, I can seem to get past the first stage I guess you can call it.
Managed to get out of her house and in to the other door, but I seem to be stuck in a loop.
Am I supposed to do something?
Any help?

Thanks!


Up - Look up, open doors
Down - Look down, crouch
Z - Jump (Fly during mage form)
X - Pick up armor (Mage, Dual swords, Archer)/ Attack (During Dual swords and Archer mode only)
C - Remove armor

that's about it. Hope it helps. Oh and usually fromage only has 1 room after the house because It's not done yet. My fromage has 2 rooms though.

BTW, anyone know when fromage was last updated? My version is since March 27, 2009. Any new versions?
User avatar
peteian
---
 
Posts: 1946
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Philippines
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby bluewr » Wed May 20, 2009 1:26 am

peteian wrote:Ah finally. Blankblood is here. I first saw this at DT Forums actually. Here's the thread: http://www.disturbedthings.com/forum17/7944-14.html (Log in required)
Also, I has some edited sprites for Blankblood from my friend thetavious over at DT Forum. I can share :D . Also, the blue haired girl's name is Ryouko Amasaki and the school girl's name is Nana Amasaki... and Ryouko is not a cat girl.

See more info at DT. (Log - in required)

@bluewr:
You surprised me with those sprites though, did you edit those yourself or are those from the game?

EDIT:
OH. You already mentioned she's not a cat girl and the debug cheat...... Okie. >w<


Those are my edits, I have a majority of Ryoko's except for Bind_1~Bind_4, Bind_6, Crouch_1, Damage_210, Death_20, Death_31, Death_41, Death_51, Death_71, Death_72, Stand_3 Walk_2

And Fromage, the one I'm sharing is the newest version uploaded on the Ryona uploader on 05/18 00:21
User avatar
bluewr
Participator
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 am

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby dagar » Wed May 20, 2009 3:28 am

Wow, didn't know of that fromage one, I was just postin what I found on Opphiucus.

sounds like fun, guna have to try it. :gulp:

Sorry about the catgirl mess up, when it said "Mouse Ryona" it must have just clicked in my mind. :oops:
User avatar
dagar
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby dagar » Wed May 20, 2009 3:41 am

Hmm, When I start up Fromage, I instantly get tons of errors, and can't see a damn thing. Im confused now lolz, Is there something else I need to download, did it not fully download or extract when I've only got like 5 pics in the folder?
User avatar
dagar
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby peteian » Wed May 20, 2009 6:41 am

bluewr wrote:
peteian wrote:Ah finally. Blankblood is here. I first saw this at DT Forums actually. Here's the thread: http://www.disturbedthings.com/forum17/7944-14.html (Log in required)
Also, I has some edited sprites for Blankblood from my friend thetavious over at DT Forum. I can share :D . Also, the blue haired girl's name is Ryouko Amasaki and the school girl's name is Nana Amasaki... and Ryouko is not a cat girl.

See more info at DT. (Log - in required)

@bluewr:
You surprised me with those sprites though, did you edit those yourself or are those from the game?

EDIT:
OH. You already mentioned she's not a cat girl and the debug cheat...... Okie. >w<


Those are my edits, I have a majority of Ryoko's except for Bind_1~Bind_4, Bind_6, Crouch_1, Damage_210, Death_20, Death_31, Death_41, Death_51, Death_71, Death_72, Stand_3 Walk_2

And Fromage, the one I'm sharing is the newest version uploaded on the Ryona uploader on 05/18 00:21


AWESOME! The creator updated >w< Oh, and can you share those pls? OwO Oh and is it okay with you guys if I post my friend's work? I'll have to ask his permission thou ^^;
User avatar
peteian
---
 
Posts: 1946
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Philippines
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby dagar » Wed May 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Fine by me, as long as you have permission (it's a rule somewhere around here)

Ok, I put 2 and 2 together and found out the error messages I was getting were text for the game, but I still cant see much (missing sprites and backgrounds, sometimes hte backgrounds are there and sometimes the sprites are but never more than the worm, snake, and Like Like)
User avatar
dagar
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby TheGreatAndA » Thu May 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Wow, that fromage game is really good. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it. Any way to possibly keep track of it, know if it updates again? Or any chances of it being translated into English? I doubt it, but it'd certainly be nice.
TheGreatAndA
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby bluewr » Thu May 21, 2009 10:45 pm

TheGreatAndA wrote:Wow, that fromage game is really good. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it. Any way to possibly keep track of it, know if it updates again? Or any chances of it being translated into English? I doubt it, but it'd certainly be nice.


Glad you people like it, the chance of it getting translated into english is slim to none, but I'm keeping an eye on this and other Ryona Game, seeing as how I'm a member in that community, but I want more people to enjoy those game~~
So if there's any update to Fromage I'll share it.

There's a new update to Blank Blood, just more of making the stage playable, still no new enemy or such though.
User avatar
bluewr
Participator
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 am

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby peteian » Thu May 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Thanks for the updates :D By the way, did you mention Hanakanmuri yet? I think it's a ryona flash game involving a little girl I think, it also contains vore.
Posting link to it:
http://f3.aaa.livedoor.jp/~kmikan/hanam ... _part.html

If you have Media player classic you can use that to open Action_chara.swf when you finish downloading it and preview some of the preds and stuff
(Download link is below the game itself >w<)
User avatar
peteian
---
 
Posts: 1946
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Philippines
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby dagar » Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 am

Hanakanmuri had allready appeared in another thread earlier for Anonib.com but it was removed from that site (go figure) and since the one from link from Opphiucus was to the info of the project I didn't think or bother to look around more, Thanks for the link though, allways was a fun game.
User avatar
dagar
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby dagar » Fri May 22, 2009 4:15 am

Wow, they made the platforming as tough as ever didn't they? lolz, thats what kept me from reaching every part of the last game. Oh well, I will keep trying.
User avatar
dagar
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby peteian » Fri May 22, 2009 4:36 am

I know. Jumping is twice as hard now. But if you collect 100 flower credits, you get to choose where you pop up next

Here's a little preview of what might come up soon:
Attachments
Hanakanmuri scene01.PNG
Plant voar
Hanakanmuri scene01.PNG (55.93 KiB) Viewed 8120 times
User avatar
peteian
---
 
Posts: 1946
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Philippines
Blog: View Blog (4)

Next

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aceshot117, Kenron, Redpod, smiley, viral31 and 8 guests