Several Ryona games (( Thanks guys! ))

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby Paradox » Tue May 26, 2009 3:44 pm

bluewr wrote:Blankblood got a new update.
Something about a boss's first form
http://loda.jp/sakiry/?id=50

Hooray! Seems there's only one update missing before they do the final boss >.< I like it that you can now switch with your partner whenever you want, makes it slightly easier :P If I would just find the last treasure now my inventory list would be finally full :lol:
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby bluewr » Tue May 26, 2009 4:31 pm

bluewr wrote:Blankblood got a new update.
Something about a boss's first form
http://loda.jp/sakiry/?id=50

And vorpal rabbit, beating it on different difficulity will get you different stage select.
Practice enemy only give 25% damage, no bonus
Easy, enemy deal 50% damage, aftear beating a stage completely, you can select the first of first of a stage 1-1, 2-1
Normal, Enemy deal normal damage, after beating a stage, you get to choose all of it's stage.

And just a few thing to fix on your guide.
The fighter is a girl, and she's a mid-boss of the third stage, the final boss of the third stage is the door.
And if you can beat the fourth stage and reach the boss without taking damage, you'll get a alternate boss fight.
bluewr
Participator

Postby dagar » Tue May 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Yea, makes it easier to swap whenever you want. I find it as a must to use the gun girl for the robot boss, and the knife girl for the vore boss. But with the new update, I find cluster fucks are the best choice of weapon against us lolz. (open one roof, a chest pops out. Open another, 5 bashers, 7 bees, and 3 jellies pop out.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Tue May 26, 2009 5:16 pm

dagar wrote:Yea, makes it easier to swap whenever you want. I find it as a must to use the gun girl for the robot boss, and the knife girl for the vore boss. But with the new update, I find cluster fucks are the best choice of weapon against us lolz. (open one roof, a chest pops out. Open another, 5 bashers, 7 bees, and 3 jellies pop out.

Damn right. I think it was almost impossible to escape the belly of the vore boss with only the gun girl or the knife one. Never made it out there with the chest, unless I used the debug mode, cause the demage was always too much in there (or the battle afterwards with the boss), but in my opinion you stand a real chance now (don't wanna waste my time with 4 hours of fighting the same Boss afterall :roll: ). What I still hate are these annoying shocking attacks this squids and the robot boss have. If the robot boss attacks you with these it's almost impossible to dodge, then a second attack while your immobile and you lost a good 1/4 of your health >.>

Oh yeah and the roof one... only shoot one rock away and spent the rest of the next two minutes of shooting in that hole XD The enemies can't come through this small hole, but your bullets can :D
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby peteian » Tue May 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Any updates to fromage? OwO
peteian
---

Postby halo51 » Wed May 27, 2009 1:27 am

How dare you force me out of lurking! DX

That aside, I'm having problems getting those Mods into my BB (the correct one), and I was hoping I could get a version with them in, since it's driving me up a wall trying to get my computer to actually do what I want it to. :? I usually get and play the most uptodate version of BB because it's so fun, but those mods make it look even more entertaining. :-D

Also, I want a Fromage update too! :gulp:

Alright, with that said. o.o *Fades away back to lurking, probably not to stay now, but, meh.*
*Lurk....lurk....lurk....* AHa! :gulp:
halo51
Been posting for a bit

Postby bluewr » Wed May 27, 2009 2:27 am

halo51 wrote:How dare you force me out of lurking! DX

That aside, I'm having problems getting those Mods into my BB (the correct one), and I was hoping I could get a version with them in, since it's driving me up a wall trying to get my computer to actually do what I want it to. :? I usually get and play the most uptodate version of BB because it's so fun, but those mods make it look even more entertaining. :-D

Also, I want a Fromage update too! :gulp:

Alright, with that said. o.o *Fades away back to lurking, probably not to stay now, but, meh.*

I don't understand what's so hard about it?
There's a folder in where you unzip BlankBlood called chara, inside is folder 1(Ryoko) folder 2(younger sister) Enemy.
Each gif have it's own name, just replace the gif you want with the one you want it changed with.

Vorpal Rabbit is a one-man project, and will most likely not get another update till mid-june looking at how often he gets a stage done.
Some picture of Stage 4-5-2

And wtf, did someone login my account and quote my post one page back?
bluewr
Participator

Postby dagar » Wed May 27, 2009 4:44 am

One question about 4-5-2, Do you need to just get past the next to last section (4-4) without getting hit, or the whole level 4?
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thetavious » Wed May 27, 2009 11:40 am

could someone, pretty please with cherries on top upload a completed "svae" file for vorpal rabbit? where those of us who suck at it could just select any level?

Thanks.
thetavious
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Wed May 27, 2009 7:24 pm

I can upload mine, It has all the stuff except the extra last level (I'm not that good lolz) it will take me a while becuase I'm installing a game onto my com, cant browse folders without messing it up.=(
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Wed May 27, 2009 7:50 pm

o...k... Problem, you cannot upload the save file because of hte extension, so a thirdparty site would be needed, sorry yall :(
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Wed May 27, 2009 8:02 pm

why can't you just store it in a .RAR file and send it that way?
Firon
---

Postby peteian » Wed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Firon wrote:why can't you just store it in a .RAR file and send it that way?

.zip files works too or you can use my Mediafire account ^w^
peteian
---

Postby thetavious » Thu May 28, 2009 1:26 am

megaupload is what I use. There are thing I've posted on there months and months ago that are still going strong on it.
thetavious
Somewhat familiar

Postby peteian » Thu May 28, 2009 2:52 am

thetavious wrote:megaupload is what I use. There are thing I've posted on there months and months ago that are still going strong on it.

LOL. You mean vore mugen and the BB mods and saves? :D

Well, I'm ok with Megaupload. ^w^
peteian
---

Postby thetavious » Thu May 28, 2009 3:08 am

Yup, normally those sites are a pain, but with megaupload I always get long file life, little to no pop-ups, no viruses, no long waits, and excellent transfer rates.
thetavious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Thu May 28, 2009 8:21 am

mediafire is the preferred file sharing website here.....megaupload has caused a lot of grief with a few users here and rapidshare is even worse

media fire is the only one so far that has worked without much if any complaints here
Firon
---

Postby thetavious » Thu May 28, 2009 11:04 am

Then this is truly a twilight zone of sorts. Media fire rarely works for me lol. Nearly half the time it redirects me to a spam page before before I can even click on the download and unless the file is small then much like deposit files media fire rarely finishes the file on the first try. The guy working on the XNALara project uses media fire and it gives me nightmares ><

Anyways though, are we just going to argue about the file servers or is someone going to be kind enough to post complete (or at least close to complete) vorpal rabbit save?

Also, you should be able to just add a .txt or .jpg or such and make the system think the save is a normal file just make sure you clearly let everyone know what you did with a disclaimer and etc.
thetavious
Somewhat familiar

Postby bluewr » Sun May 31, 2009 1:35 pm

BlankBlood New update
Fixed Gatling Gun problem
http://loda.jp/sakiry/?id=53

Fromage new version out too
http://rapidshare.com/files/239334084/fromage.zip
Two main change
Opening Animation
Changed Captureing effect

Next update would take awhile, since creator is planning to add in partner, name change
bluewr
Participator

Postby peteian » Sun May 31, 2009 8:34 pm

thetavious wrote:Then this is truly a twilight zone of sorts. Media fire rarely works for me lol. Nearly half the time it redirects me to a spam page before before I can even click on the download and unless the file is small then much like deposit files media fire rarely finishes the file on the first try. The guy working on the XNALara project uses media fire and it gives me nightmares ><

Anyways though, are we just going to argue about the file servers or is someone going to be kind enough to post complete (or at least close to complete) vorpal rabbit save?

Also, you should be able to just add a .txt or .jpg or such and make the system think the save is a normal file just make sure you clearly let everyone know what you did with a disclaimer and etc.

Both works fine for me... am I caught in the middle of both zones or something? OwO

Oh, and a friend over at DT Forum said that the new fromage update powered down his monitor, anyone having the same problem or know a solution?
peteian
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game