Vorpal Rabbit

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vorpal Rabbit

Postby Nibor » Sat May 07, 2011 1:04 am

I actually meant the new vorpal rabbit
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 am

Anyone remember this game? Well, since it's been nearly TEN months since an update, let alone seven since the last post, it seems a lot of people forgot about this game. Well I'm here to tell you that there is... not an update for this game. What's that? Why am I posting here if the game doesn't have an update? Well I'll tell you, imaginary person who asked that question. The creator of Vorpal Rabbit has made a sequel. Yep, that's right. A sequel.
Here's their blog which has the download for it. http://q-cumber.ldblog.jp/

How do I know it's the sequel? Well first, it has the main character from the first one as the protagonist again. And second, the title's name is "Vorpal Rabbit 2", so that kinda gave it away. Ok, a couple of new feature are in this one. But first, there is only one stage so far with 5 parts to it, the 5th one being the boss. Now to the features. First, you have two attack buttons. If using the default controls, z is to jump, x is regular attack, and c is the alt attack. Also, one big thing to get out of the way is that there are two playable characters now. The good ol' main character from the last one, and the fighter girl that was one of the bosses in the first one. You know, the one that after you beat her, she was at the slime boss and fell into it, and was at the stage 6 dragon boss and was already eaten. Yeah, you can play as her now. The main differences between her and the MC(main character) are the following. She can't jump as high as the MC, but she can double jump. She hits for about half as much as the MC can do, but she can take a lot more hits than the MC can. And lastly, she runs a little faster than the MC can do.

Anyway, the alt attacks also differ between each character. Let's start with the MC. If you stand still and press the alt attack, you'll start swinging your swords like there's no tomorrow. Downside is that it is weaker than your normal attack, but it hits a lot of times. Same if you press down and the alt attack. If you press alt attack with left or right, you'll do a quick slash dash. Has the same power as your normal attack and also only hits once, like your normal attack. Useful for crossing gaps. Lastly, up and alt attack will make you do a sword uppercut. Same power as your normal attack and hits once. Useful for saving yourself from falling in pits if done right.
Ok, with the other character, the fighting girl, she has a few more attacks. If you hold still and press c(alt attack), you'll do an endure move. Any damage done to you will be reduced. That's about it. Down and c will do a slide kick. Left or right and c will do a flying kick, I suppose that 's what it's called. Up and c will do a spinning uppercut. That move hits several times. In the air, down and c will do a flying kick to the ground. I think those are all of her moves.

With the MC, she can hit for more damage than the fighter girl, but she doesn't move around as much. With the fighting girl, you move a little quicker, and most of her moves are more useful in the air. If you jump and regular attack, you'll do a midair kick and you can use that to do a recoiling bounce effect. With that, you can do another attack that can bounce off again. Rinse and repeat. They are both fun characters.
Oh yeah, there are also 4 different death scenes, but only the plant enemy and the boss do them. The boss has 3. Well, have fun.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:48 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:Anyone remember this game? ... Oh yeah, there are also 4 different death scenes, but only the plant enemy and the boss do them. The boss has 3. Well, have fun.

Excellent review, you have renewed my interest in this series. However, you left out one vital piece of information:

Any Vore? :gulp:

EDIT: Whether or not there is, you're right, whoever made this game made it exceedingly fun! I even found a way to strip the archers~ Image

Glad that our main character isn't the only one who has death scenes in this game~
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:53 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:Any Vore? :gulp:

Yes and no. It's the same plant enemy from the first one that just bites your head off. But who knows? There could be more enemies with vore moves. There were quite a few in the first one, I don't see any reason why the author wouldn't put any more in this one.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Please tell me where to find this and the first one. I'm begging you.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:21 am

Oh, I just realized that the blog I linked in my last post was invalid. My bad. The author moved to a new blog. It's mentioned in the one I linked in my last post, but I'll just save you the trouble.
http://q-cumber-factory.com/
You can find links for them right as you go on the blog. Also, there's two more stages that were added since the last post I made. You can also play as the chef (or whatever she is) character from the first one now. I recommend playing on normal. You'll get all the stage sections unlocked when you beat the stage.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game