Mugen Vore Yoshi 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Mugen Vore Yoshi 2

Postby Draggony » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Notice: The vore aspects of this character are done by me and have no relation to the original creator. In fact, he isn't into vore at all so please stop sending him requests for anything vore related. I'm sure he would like to know anything else but. So anything vore related just bring it up with me. He would just like the emails of this nature to stop.

//-[5/9/2011]-//
Well, I'm pretty much going insane with life right now. I don't know what to do with myself at the moment and I'm kinda hurting. Money is one thing but
my mate is well, no longer my mate... So, I had this sitting for a while and thought I'd do a quick touch up on it and just let you guys have it as I may not be working on it for a very long time. I figured I owe you guys this much for even sticking with me and being supportive. I will try to do more, but I really can't say at this point. I'm well onto working on fixing things here then I will fix things with this at another date. So no, its not all over.
But yeah, here is the new link: http://www.4shared.com/file/_LsNV9dt/YoshiVore2.html

//-[4/12/2011]-//
Bam! Massive clean up of first post! But oh wells, Today I will be releasing, not a full update but a prelude to something -hopefully- much bigger in the next
few days. Okay, first off, Not much new here but it does play a little different with the vore moves But not to worry, Most of the old style will be implemented as a choice in the near future. That and the sprites are a little messed up. I had "http://www.youtube.com/user/MysterVore88" do the sprites but he didn't fix the colors into it right, but is okays. If you play using the green yoshi it looks fine and or the dark green one. Its to be fixed later on, though I did a quick fix so its not so bad. But I'm having problems doing my coding with this. If anyone knows how I can better fix my coding, please tell me XP

-Download Link-
http://www.4shared.com/file/-fCmd0L4/YoshiVore2_Beta.html

-You can still feed my food addiction! I'm skinny, really I am! send paypal dollars to "[email protected]" and feed me.
Attachments
YoshiRump.gif
Sprites By: AngelJr2129
A little bit of a tease XP
YoshiRump.gif (234.37 KiB) Viewed 17956 times
Last edited by Draggony on Mon May 09, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 10 times in total.
I like eats cake... Mmmn.... ^.=,^ Image
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mugen Yoshi Vore Version 0.8

Postby vmoartet » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:24 am

Great work! All the moves work fine and the animation is nice!

If there's one thing I'd change, it'd be to add some varied facial expressions onto those sprites. As it is right now, Yoshi is really stone faced. Throw in a smile! :)
vmoartet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GreenYoshi_Guy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 am

Just tried it myself, all the animations seem to work fine for me.

Obviously, I also tried out the vore moves too. ...and that digestion finish-off animation... I don't think I need to tell you that you MADE MY FREAKING WEEK!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS!!!

...I'm a little happy...

And as for new moves, I don't know. Maybe lay your opponent in an egg after you ate them, trapping them inside it? Like in Super Smash Bros. Best I could come up with.

EDIT: Wait a minute, that move was from the original Mugen Yoshi, wasn't it? Well... shoot! Unless you want to have him to pull a ground pound on someone sending them up his ass, I got nothin'.
When it comes to vore, Yoshi is a god... end of discussion.
GreenYoshi_Guy
Somewhat familiar

Postby mr_dawg » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:40 am

This is awesome... I was hoping someone would do something like this eventually. As far as moves, would it be possible to let us choose whether yoshi spits the person out or lays them as an egg after chewing on them? Like if you press down as he chews or hold down as the move finishes he lays them in an egg, and if you do nothing he spits them back out?
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draggony » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 am

Yay replies! ^.=,^"

-vmoartet-
Yeah, I do need to work on the expressions a little more. To be truthful thats pretty hard for me
as I am terrible at facial expressions. I may have more expressions in the next updated version.

-GreenYoshi_Guy-
Hehe, I'm glad you like it so far fellow Yoshi lover ^.=,^ I actually had the outro move for the chew
attack the egg lay. In which Yoshi would lay the enemy as a huge egg and you would be able to hit them out
before they broke free. I would be glad to change it right back no problem but I'm probably am going to make
it so you have to hold down to do it or its just you spitting them out. As for a ground pound vore move....
I think i can make that happen ^.=,^ and it could have a finisher as well. In fact, any move with Yoshi
filling himself has got to be able to finish off the enemy, making them dissapear!
All good stuff, If you come up with more please share!

-mr_dawg-
Yuppies! see my reply to GreenYoshi_Guy. I also would like to add something like a possition chang\move advancement
where you would change the move to another move by pushing another button and using some power to do so. I just don't
know what that sequence should be... If you got any ideas please share. That should give me some new moves and I could
maybe add onto it. I also would like to make a super move that uses all 3000power and in which the enemy cannot
escape from.
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Generationslayer » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:25 am

i seem to have problem playing it, i uploaded it to my computer and had it open using te internet, like i do wit most of my flashes, but all i get is itasking if i want to download again.
Generationslayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ky-Guy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:35 am

Cute! Makes me wish I had MUGEN right now. X3

Does he digest his prey? :3
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/024/e/1/anti_justin_bieber_church_sign_by_erinlovesxigbar-d37y1bv.jpg[/img]
Original found [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/art/Anti-Justin-Bieber-Church-Sign-194743867]here[/url] and by [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/]Xinre[/url].

~Captain Vorgan~

Vore Responsibly. Captain's Orders.
Ky-Guy
---

Postby Draggony » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 am

La la laa...

-Generationslayer-
I'm sorry but this isn't a flash. Its for a game called "Mugen". Its a program in which you download for free and run
it through your operating system. It doesn't really come with many characters or stages as those are to be downloaded.
Basically its your very own custom fighting game.

-Ky-Guy-
Hehe, you could download it and try it out. Its pretty fun. And yes, he does Digest his prey, but so far Its
been a little wonky. I've spent most of today trying to fix it and I feel as if I'm going in circles with it. Right now
it works decent while fighting one enemy but with 2 on the screen... you digest one and the other opponent can't hit
you and nor can you move.
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Postby GreenYoshi_Guy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:20 am

Ky-Guy wrote:Cute! Makes me wish I had MUGEN right now. X3

Does he digest his prey? :3

Yes, he does! You just have to use the Tummy Hold on your opponent when he's weak.

And why don't you download Mugen? It's free! Just type "Mugen" in your search bar. Should be easy to find.

This Yoshi even comes with a Metal Yoshi form!

Draggony wrote:Yay replies! ^.=,^"

-GreenYoshi_Guy-
Hehe, I'm glad you like it so far fellow Yoshi lover ^.=,^ I actually had the outro move for the chew
attack the egg lay. In which Yoshi would lay the enemy as a huge egg and you would be able to hit them out
before they broke free. I would be glad to change it right back no problem but I'm probably am going to make
it so you have to hold down to do it or its just you spitting them out. As for a ground pound vore move....
I think i can make that happen ^.=,^ and it could have a finisher as well. In fact, any move with Yoshi
filling himself has got to be able to finish off the enemy, making them dissapear!
All good stuff, If you come up with more please share!

I think Egg laying might actually make a good finisher for the chew attack. Another move I just thought up would be something where he wraps his tongue around his opponent and drains their health by squeezing them. That could have a vore finisher too!

Draggony wrote: I also would like to make a super move that uses all 3000power and in which the enemy cannot escape from.

Could use another version of the Tummy Hold, only with his tongue reaching out all the way across the screen. Maybe even enable him to move while his belly's full. The more he moves, the more damage the pray takes.

EDIT: Oh, this just came to me. Yoshi could jump when his belly's full, causing a small earthquake when he lands, knocking down the other opponent if any.
GreenYoshi_Guy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draggony » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:33 am

-GreenYoshi_Guy-
Wow, you've got some good ideas. I may be able to make him move while stuffed. And making
a tongue wrap... I think i can do that. As for finishers, I am going to have to hold off until I fix the
current issue I am having. Gotta take this one move at a time! I think next is going to be Egg lay.
Keep up the great advice! ^.=,^
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ky-Guy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:50 am

Actually, I think I downloaded MUGEN to make my own characters, though I'm going to redownload it to get Yoshi. :3
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/024/e/1/anti_justin_bieber_church_sign_by_erinlovesxigbar-d37y1bv.jpg[/img]
Original found [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/art/Anti-Justin-Bieber-Church-Sign-194743867]here[/url] and by [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/]Xinre[/url].

~Captain Vorgan~

Ky-Guy
---

Postby Yoshi » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:48 pm

I downloaded and played it and I must say I really enjoyed it! Well done on adding the vore moves. I am slightly jealous of your awesome, I wish I knew how to make mugen characters efficiently. Thanks for sharing!
Yoshi
Participator

Postby Draggony » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:01 pm

Yoshi wrote:I downloaded and played it and I must say I really enjoyed it! Well done on adding the vore moves. I am slightly jealous of your awesome, I wish I knew how to make mugen characters efficiently. Thanks for sharing!

Hehe, yeah. I do wish making this stuff was easier. Like I've been working on a strip of code for over 7hrs x.=,x
Its been like trying to eat all of the great wall of china but I think I see it coming to an end sometime soon. dunno for sure..
But I guess I can say one thing! The Yoshi community approves!!! YAY! ^.=,^
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saiai » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Cannot install because AIR file is damaged.
I even re-downloaded it and tried again.
;.;
Any suggestions?
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Draggony » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Saiai wrote:Cannot install because AIR file is damaged.
I even re-downloaded it and tried again.
;.;
Any suggestions?

I tested it out on a few Mugen versions and I couldn't find any apparent problem. What version of Mugen are you using?
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vanroth » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:03 pm

very nice, needs more vore finishers, maybe like one of those actual finishing moves or so, having said that I would recommend adding a few more sprites to the finishing belly move so that it looks smother, and maybe cutting down some of the time so that it doesn't take so long for the round to end after the opponent is digested. The AIR file is for the game itself to use, in order to add the yoshi as a character you must move the whole yoshi folder to the characters folder in MUGEN, then, go to data and edit the DEF file titled select, and type in yoshi's file name underneath one of the other characters, and then you have yoshi as a playable character in the game.
Vanroth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Draggony » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:13 pm

-Vanroth-
I am working on making some actual finishing moves, Not like Mortal Kombat ones are anything though.
And with that time Issue you mentioned, that was a bug that took me all day to fix. It now ends properly
but there will be no update yet as i didn't finish any new moves. x.=,x"
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ky-Guy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:18 pm

I don't know how to get Yoshi in M.U.G.E.N. Could anybody help me?

~Captain Vorgan~

Ky-Guy
---

Postby GreenYoshi_Guy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Ky-Guy wrote:I don't know how to get Yoshi in M.U.G.E.N. Could anybody help me?

Ok, I'll tell you how I did it.

First, Open up the "VoreYoshiV08" folder you downloaded here and copy the "yoshi3rev" sub-folder.

Next, find your Mugen folder and open it. Within, there should be a sub-folder named "chars", where new charaters are added. Open it and paste the copy of the "yoshi3rev" folder inside it.

Now, it gets a little confusing. Go back and open the "data" sub-folder. Inside, there should be a DEF file named "select", open it. This should open in Notepad. Scroll down to where it says ";Insert your characters below."

Below that line, assuming you haven't changed anything, should be three lines that say "kfm, stages/kfm.def". This is the list of characters in the game. (apparently the game starts you off with three of the same character)

You want to add the this line to that list: Yoshi3rev, stages/kfm.def

Save, and you should be done. Next time you start Mugen, Yoshi should be availible.

Also, if you want Metal Yoshi, paste another copy of the "yoshi3rev" folder in the same place as before, but rename it "MetalYoshi'. You will also need to add the line "MetalYoshi, stages/kfm.def" to the characters list.

Hope this helps.
GreenYoshi_Guy
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrdrewcifer » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Perhaps this is a dumb question, but how does one play this with a keyboard instead of a controller?

I can't figure out how to do any of the vore moves. The only one I can do, which doesn't seem 'complete', is pressing both the kick & punch buttons at the same time (which happen to be mapping to my , and l keys. He grabs & mouths the opponent for a brief second then immediately spits him back out.

How do the other vore moves work?
mrdrewcifer
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game