Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/11

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/

Postby jimmy112367 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:37 am

hay the link to get the game won't work.
jimmy112367
Been posting for a bit

Postby GTWillie9296 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Cannot get past the Witch's Quest.
Spoiler: show
Trying to get past the 2nd Twilight. I went through the hole after seeing the flag that the 1st Twilight was completed. Now I'm stuck at these crossroads with two skeletons and two meaningless clues. So confused....
GTWillie9296
New to the forum

Postby MatoKuroi » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:07 pm

Soraya21 wrote:Can anyone here pm me on where to go in the Witch's Quest after doing the 6th & 8th Twilight in the Interview Rooms? Went through every unlocked door in the blasted hallway and been racking my brains on what to do now. :(

I don't wanna say too much, but are you sure you have gone in every accessible room? There are more accessible rooms hidden between the non-accessible.
MatoKuroi
New to the forum

Postby MatoKuroi » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:39 pm

GTWillie9296 wrote:Cannot get past the Witch's Quest.
Trying to get past the 2nd Twilight. I went through the hole after seeing the flag that the 1st Twilight was completed. Now I'm stuck at these crossroads with two skeletons and two meaningless clues. So confused....

You have to enter a special code. That includes taking the stairs in a special order and then enter four words. You will find the code easily with google. And a tip: think of the buttons in an old game consoles.
MatoKuroi
New to the forum

Postby vuurdraak249 » Sun May 08, 2016 8:16 am

can you make a new download link because not everyone can use those or they are not in use anymore
vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Postby nagiwarrior » Thu May 12, 2016 9:41 pm

what are the four words in the second twilight?
nagiwarrior
New to the forum

Postby nagiwarrior » Thu May 12, 2016 9:42 pm

MatoKuroi wrote:
GTWillie9296 wrote:Cannot get past the Witch's Quest.

You have to enter a special code. That includes taking the stairs in a special order and then enter four words. You will find the code easily with google. And a tip: think of the buttons in an old game consoles.

what are the four words in the second twilight?
nagiwarrior
New to the forum

Postby jimmy112367 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:36 am

Hay I keep trying the link on the first page but it doesn't work Can someone repost it please
jimmy112367
Been posting for a bit

Postby nagiwarrior » Tue May 17, 2016 8:54 pm

I'm on the second twilight where you have to jump the holes on the ground. I jumped to this location where a sign is telling me that I made a wrong turn. Could someone help me on completing this part of the quest.
Attachments
shrink high pic.png
Last edited by nagiwarrior on Fri May 20, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nagiwarrior
New to the forum

Postby PocketJabari » Thu May 19, 2016 1:54 pm

GTWillie9296 wrote:
PocketMouse wrote:if someone could pm some help with the witch quest as well I'd appreciate it I can't even pass the epitaph I,

broke the mirror behind the shrine

but nothing happened and I still can't pass it some help or maybe a save file if its bugged would be very helpful

Pay attention closely, because this is one of the hardest riddles in the world (not joking). The witch's quest was taken from the famous riddle of a Japanese game/Visual novel called Umineko.
The epitaph is a guide and map, that explains the twilights as both locations and trials. Before you can begin these trials, you must follow these instructions in order:

(I will quote the beginning of the epitaph and how to start the quest)

A. "This beloved town the Yabize River running through it. You who seek the Golden Land, follow its path downstream and find the key."

Addressing you, the reader, who seeks the Golden Land of the Witch, to go downstream one of the sides of the Yabize river and find the key.

B. "If you follow the river downstream, you'll find a village split in twain but joined again. Within the penumbra, look for the shore with the two will tell you of. There sleeps the keys to the Golden Land."

1. If you haven't figured it out yet, upon finding the end of the river downstream, you will see the town split into two parts "split in twain", split by the river but connected "joined again", by a certain man-made structure going across the river (Hmm.. what goes over rivers?).

2. "Within the penumbra", there will be a hidden passage within this structure.

3. Upon entering this passage, "look for the shore the two will tell you of. There sleeps the key to the Golden Land", meaning a clue will remind you that the location of the shore has been found and that the key is very near.

C. "He who lays hand upon the key shall travel through trials held under the rules below:"

1. Key? WHAT KEY! ALL I SEE ARE SOME MORE CLUES!
Don't freak out. If you guys took the time to write down the riddle within this riddle, you will learn that it is an anagram with missing letters (The mumbo-jumble message your found previously). What has to be done next is to decode this anagram by taking each known letter and going two alphabet letters ahead of it exactly to get the actual known letters. Then try to fill the missing spaces. (Key TIP: (--) means a space between words. An actual space is a mising letter within a word. After that you will know exactly what to do before returning to the epitaph chamber.

Good luck!

I found the area under the bridge a long time ago, but all that lead me to was a chest that I cannot remember what was in it and the entrance to the lottery area I dunno what
mumbo jumble message from previously
that you are talking about I searched my inventory and looked over the epitaph message again and I don't see any missing letters to decode
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:10 pm

why is everything locked in this game :C
and the map is so huge it takes forever to go anywhere, plus constantly being attack every 4 steps is so irritating. The enemies are either too weak and don't give any EXP or are too strong and just one-shot me, so basically im stuck because i can't go anywhere, and it's such a pain in the ass to make any progress because the game doesn't let me save went i want to, like Cool! crystal n shit but i prefer to be able to save when i Actually make progress. the crystals would still be useful for healing but not being able to save is so annoying, cause i make so much progress then get destroyed by a fking falcon. Would help if there were more crystals, and less chance of finding enemies because it happens just way too often to make any progress.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby charlyfu » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:06 pm

Hello, charlyfu here,

I made a SG Edit file for Tsojourn's version of Shrink High and i would like to know if i can post it here ?
it contains all Items, Armors, Weapons and Key Items.
i couldn't do the events else everything is working properly
charlyfu
New to the forum

Postby TheLordOfWrath » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:36 am

I seem to be having an issue in this game where i cannot save. (Windows 10) I've got multiple versions of the game of all different sources, excat files etc. Even one from here HOWEVER Everytime the game launches and i hop on no matter how far i get i cannot save. The button is grayed out. Anyone know what to do? (This is really pissing me off)
TheLordOfWrath
New to the forum

Postby DrakeZephyr » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:38 am

Pity, can't get the links to work... I keep hearing this game's name all over but never seem to find an opportunity to try it.
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby jimmy112367 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:16 am

hay the links on page one aren't working
jimmy112367
Been posting for a bit

Postby Frank » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:45 pm

The "standard" save function of RPGmaker is disabled by design in this game. Save points are indicated by a glowing gem. Walk up and interact with it, you'll be offered to save. You'll often find these in positions where something is about to happen (likely a boss opponent).

F.
Frank
Been posting for a bit

Postby b12481632 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:12 am

You can save freely with a certain item (bookmark, IIRC.) Once you save up a few, you can duplicate them using Cheat Engine. All values in memory are 2n+1 or 2n-1 (I forget which) of what they are in game.
b12481632
New to the forum

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High RPG Eng.Ver.-0.80 Released

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:43 am

cooldanman wrote:
tonyvld wrote:Oh and if anyone has any save requests let me know and ill see what i can do.

Okay so I'm only assuming that you might not be using this account or website anymore, but can you get me a save state that leads to this image? Its in the attachment. Thanks!

Warning: Its NSFW so forewarning to those who dare see what I picked. I cant really explain it because I'm terrible at that.

Sidenote: Is it wrong I've been trying to download this game for a couple of years now and I finally find a working copy? Praise the sun!

You can easily get to that save state in the locker room when they're all changing, you just have to walk one block away in front of her for the event to activate.
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grimmahr » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Does anyone know where to go with Narue after you get shit out by the green haired chick? I can't seem to figure it out.
<(^-^<) ♊ ~ Grimahr ~ ♊ (>^-^)>

Does not own the rights to anything he writes about. they are the property of there respectful creators.
Grimmahr
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:26 am

Anyone got a working download link?
nuggholio
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game