Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/11

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/

Postby Arthune » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:22 pm

I'm stuck on the witch's quest and need help. I am before the first twilight still trying to find the key downstream. Is it possible that other actions i have taken (getting the bronze key, unlocking the cat, etc) have locked me out of this quest or do I just need to keep on trying? I'm trying to respect the authors wishes by asking if its possible for me to continue rather than how to continue.

I have tried examining every surface to every river i know of save for the half of the river past the wold/dog(Mt. Ura, Town boat, school pond, principals basement)
Arthune
New to the forum

Postby Himmel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am

What I need to do right after escaping from Erika's intestines? When I'm trying to open furthest toilet stall, Chijinga keeps telling me that he wont violate sacred trust and other things. But I'm playing for Narue and Chijinga isn't in party. Am I've met with bug?
Himmel
New to the forum

Postby Arthune » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:26 am

Himmel wrote:What I need to do right after escaping from Erika's intestines? When I'm trying to open furthest toilet stall, Chijinga keeps telling me that he wont violate sacred trust and other things. But I'm playing for Narue and Chijinga isn't in party. Am I've met with bug?

When you first encountered Narue she should have said something about heading to the roof of the school. Once there you will receive an item prompt to construct a vehcile of mobility for Chijinda.
Arthune
New to the forum

Postby Himmel » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:10 am

Arthune wrote:When you first encountered Narue she should have said something about heading to the roof of the school. Once there you will receive an item prompt to construct a vehcile of mobility for Chijinda.

She didn't said anything about roofs. Right after cutscene with shitting Erica, Narue appears on the brige near her car as the only playable character and she says that she worried about Chijinda and that she must find him. All toilet stalls in girl's toilet, except furthest from exit, are unusable.
Himmel
New to the forum

Postby Keeki » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Arthune wrote:I'm stuck on the witch's quest and need help. I am before the first twilight still trying to find the key downstream. Is it possible that other actions i have taken (getting the bronze key, unlocking the cat, etc) have locked me out of this quest or do I just need to keep on trying? I'm trying to respect the authors wishes by asking if its possible for me to continue rather than how to continue.

I have tried examining every surface to every river i know of save for the half of the river past the wold/dog(Mt. Ura, Town boat, school pond, principals basement)

As long as you haven't been shrunken yet, you can still do the quest.
Himmel wrote:
Arthune wrote:When you first encountered Narue she should have said something about heading to the roof of the school. Once there you will receive an item prompt to construct a vehcile of mobility for Chijinda.

She didn't said anything about roofs. Right after cutscene with shitting Erica, Narue appears on the brige near her car as the only playable character and she says that she worried about Chijinda and that she must find him. All toilet stalls in girl's toilet, except furthest from exit, are unusable.

There's nothing you need to do in the stall at this point. Once Chijinda and Narue reunite you have the option of doing something in there (warning, may result in death). As with all other parts of this game, explore and collect important items. Also, I would recommend leveling Narue up when she is in your party as it will be important at a later point.
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby Himmel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Keeki wrote:There's nothing you need to do in the stall at this point. Once Chijinda and Narue reunite you have the option of doing something in there (warning, may result in death). As with all other parts of this game, explore and collect important items. Also, I would recommend leveling Narue up when she is in your party as it will be important at a later point.

But Chijinda and Narue hadn't reunited yet, now Narue is the only playable character in party.
Himmel
New to the forum

Postby Keeki » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Himmel wrote:
Keeki wrote:There's nothing you need to do in the stall at this point. Once Chijinda and Narue reunite you have the option of doing something in there (warning, may result in death). As with all other parts of this game, explore and collect important items. Also, I would recommend leveling Narue up when she is in your party as it will be important at a later point.

But Chijinda and Narue hadn't reunited yet, now Narue is the only playable character in party.

Which is why there is nothing you need to do in the bathroom right now.
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby MicroscopicBoy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:54 pm

what can i open with the mysterious key :?:
MicroscopicBoy
New to the forum

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High RPG Eng.Ver.-0.80 Released

Postby MicroscopicBoy » Fri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Iceninja wrote:
The_Prof wrote:
Iceninja wrote:Here's a save from the end of the translated portion of the game. I think you need to head right then down through a doorway with two different colored orbs. Head upwards from the next area and you'll get a scene. Join the A.S. and V.D. will kill you in one of two ways. Enjoy. :D

You're going to need to change the extension to .rvdata

Hopefully it'll still work.

Tried copying your thing, and changing the extension, but no dice, it counts it as the right file type... but in game it acts like the file does not exist

Crap. I couldn't put the file with its original extension on Eka's so I thought I could be sneaky about it. I guess not. Well... I could always make a zip file and put the save up on Megaupload if someone wants I guess.

i want that save but i dont know how to change it into .rvdata can someone help me
MicroscopicBoy
New to the forum

Postby krakus » Wed May 14, 2014 9:30 am

Hello. I am looking for complete Shrink High walkthrough that covers the game from beginning to end with the sidequests. I am sure that such walkthrough was posted somewhere on Eka's or GTScity but i can't find it now I( already had beaten the game once long time ago and i dont think i would be able to do it without guide:D). i have only found the one made by Bmain but it is not complete :( Anyone could post here full walkthrough? Thanks
krakus
New to the forum

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Wed May 14, 2014 1:12 pm

krakus wrote:Hello. I am looking for complete Shrink High walkthrough that covers the game from beginning to end with the sidequests. I am sure that such walkthrough was posted somewhere on Eka's or GTScity but i can't find it now I( already had beaten the game once long time ago and i dont think i would be able to do it without guide:D). i have only found the one made by Bmain but it is not complete :( Anyone could post here full walkthrough? Thanks

I once did a walkthrough for shrink high but I got taken down thanks to copyright and stuff...if you remember a old youtube channel named pokejon13 that was me, but I know someone who saved all my videos and has them uploaded on mediafire, but I did't do the side quests I don't think, just go to this link and leave a comment on her deviantart and ask for the shrink high walkthrough. http://thedaibijin.deviantart.com/?offset=15#comments
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitpey » Wed May 21, 2014 4:20 pm

I can't download it my computer says the URL doesn't exist. Help please.
Is there a dropbox download?
Please help this looks like a great game and I can't seem to find it.
:(
Last edited by whitpey on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whitpey
New to the forum

Postby amulet222 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:36 pm

i just need the character file could you please help
and the website that will allow this is www.4shared.com
amulet222
New to the forum

Postby amulet222 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:20 pm

does anyone know how to fix the graphics/faces error?
amulet222
New to the forum

Postby Rand123 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:30 pm

I feel i came a little late to ask this, but does anyone have a save file for the toilet scene with the pink haired girl or knows how to get it?
Rand123
New to the forum

Postby texasisntreal » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Does anyone know how to get the death where you get tossed between boobs (or if that's even a death? And I don't mean the Narue sex scene.) I saw it in the pictures after I unzipped the file, and every other picture I've found is in the game. Can someone help?
texasisntreal
New to the forum

Postby texasisntreal » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Rand123 wrote:I feel i came a little late to ask this, but does anyone have a save file for the toilet scene with the pink haired girl or knows how to get it?

What you have to do is go into the girl's bathroom after you get picked up by Narue. Narue will leave you behing to use the restroom, and the Melon Bread girl shows up eventually.
texasisntreal
New to the forum

Postby Rand123 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:09 am

texasisntreal wrote:
Rand123 wrote:I feel i came a little late to ask this, but does anyone have a save file for the toilet scene with the pink haired girl or knows how to get it?

What you have to do is go into the girl's bathroom after you get picked up by Narue. Narue will leave you behing to use the restroom, and the Melon Bread girl shows up eventually.

Is that after you get out of the sewers? I don't remenber much its bean a long time since the last time i played.
Rand123
New to the forum

Postby johnnyd1988 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:22 pm

question here
anyone know where that pic of hte green haired girl licking the naked male protagonist is from? the erikaomake one
how can i access that scene?
johnnyd1988
Somewhat familiar

Postby Keeki » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:05 am

texasisntreal wrote:Does anyone know how to get the death where you get tossed between boobs (or if that's even a death? And I don't mean the Narue sex scene.) I saw it in the pictures after I unzipped the file, and every other picture I've found is in the game. Can someone help?

In the area during the second shrinking (with the vents). After defeating the second boss of this area and Narue asks if you're ready to go; select no. Go back slightly to an area in the pipe with an exposed circuit and smack it to break the AC. Go to the opening where you can look into the closed room with the two girls. Repeat until they do something to fix it and you will get your death scene.

johnnyd1988 wrote:question here
anyone know where that pic of hte green haired girl licking the naked male protagonist is from? the erikaomake one
how can i access that scene?

I believe the image you are thinking of is the result of losing the second to last battle against the director. Simply wait 15 minutes for the timer to go down and you will get a short death scene for each of the three main girls. Unfortunately the game window has to be active during all 15 minutes.
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game