Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/11

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/

Postby kingofbandits05 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:29 am

Oh...I might be missing 2 and 3 then...
"Well hello there lil one~" :3
kingofbandits05
Been posting for a bit

Postby kingofbandits05 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm

Also what's going on with the second game...I can't find a download anywhere, it is a freeware or whatever like the first one right..? I thought I saw someone say it was.
kingofbandits05
Been posting for a bit

Postby warownslife » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:43 pm

yes, its like that. I'll trade it for info on how to beat the witch's last part :P Nah, I'm not that mean:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xqgx4 ... High+2.rar
warownslife
New to the forum

Postby warownslife » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:28 pm

So, I finally figured out what is wrong with my game, it has a bug where if you do the last part of the witches quest correctly, you get a game over, can anyone tell me ANY way to move my saved game to a finished version? And can someone give me the finished version please?
warownslife
New to the forum

Postby kingofbandits05 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Also, There's an image in my folder of The Director apparently being naughty with our hero...but I saw that no where...
kingofbandits05
Been posting for a bit

Postby Keeki » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:40 pm

warownslife wrote:yes, its like that. I'll trade it for info on how to beat the witch's last part :P Nah, I'm not that mean:

Actually, it isn't feeware. The reason it is hard to find is because there is no translation (since the original was freeware, a fan translation was possible, which is what Shrink High is from what I understand). You can find links on the developer's website.

Regarding the game over on the witch quest, I'm inclined to think you aren't on the last part. Perhaps you are on the final twilight. In any case, I can't say much without details.

For the image of the Director, I think you may be referring to the time-limit game over in the near-final battle.
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby kingofbandits05 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:36 am

Keeki wrote:
warownslife wrote:yes, its like that. I'll trade it for info on how to beat the witch's last part :P Nah, I'm not that mean:

Actually, it isn't feeware. The reason it is hard to find is because there is no translation (since the original was freeware, a fan translation was possible, which is what Shrink High is from what I understand). You can find links on the developer's website.

Regarding the game over on the witch quest, I'm inclined to think you aren't on the last part. Perhaps you are on the final twilight. In any case, I can't say much without details.

For the image of the Director, I think you may be referring to the time-limit game over in the near-final battle.

Anyone got a save near this final battle?
kingofbandits05
Been posting for a bit

Postby warownslife » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:41 am

Actually i am but i found out i have a 99% complete game, as in, there is a bug for this exact part (went back 10ish pages and read about it) but i have 2 solutions. each will take forever, but, you know. and are you telling me that while shrink high 2 exists, its all unable to be translated? or is there a translated version (that link i posted, a friend gave to me, haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet).
warownslife
New to the forum

Postby Keeki » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:10 am

warownslife wrote:Actually i am but i found out i have a 99% complete game, as in, there is a bug for this exact part (went back 10ish pages and read about it) but i have 2 solutions. each will take forever, but, you know. and are you telling me that while shrink high 2 exists, its all unable to be translated? or is there a translated version (that link i posted, a friend gave to me, haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet).

Well, sorry about the bugs. My copy has a couple as well...

About the second game, I haven't heard of a translated version. Since it isn't freeware, it's just about impossible to get a fan translation. So that just leaves the possibility of the developers publishing a translated version. On one hand, the English version of Shrink High was a fan translation and the producers never posted a translated version. On the other hand, they have translated a few of their other works to English, so there is a chance they might.

In the meantime, using something like chii trans will at least get you a rough Engrish, which will give you the gist of what is being said.
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby kingofbandits05 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:58 pm

A reminder, if anyone has ssave near the final battle with the director game over would be nice~
kingofbandits05
Been posting for a bit

Postby warownslife » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Here you go, i THINK its before thee 15 minute one. if you want the other one, its okay, my characters are OP. Could I get the fairy/cat vent one?

Edit: how do i attach a file? it didn't add.
warownslife
New to the forum

Postby kingofbandits05 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:11 pm

I'm not sure, I think I might have the cat one though, or at least one in the area where it happens..I'll have to check.
kingofbandits05
Been posting for a bit

Postby warownslife » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:01 pm

I tried attaching file, didn't work, if i figure out how, i'll give you the save.
warownslife
New to the forum

Postby kingofbandits05 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:13 pm

Somebody tell the man how to attach a file! x.x
kingofbandits05
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pehkui » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:57 am

Hello, I just recently installed the game and at the beginning, as soon as Chijinda's dialogue ends, I get the error message in the attachments. What can I do to fix it? Thanks!
Attachments
Error Message.png
Error Message.png (2.71 KiB) Viewed 3120 times
Pehkui
New to the forum

Postby kingofbandits05 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:09 am

It's missing that audio file, it should be in the audio/SE folder, but apparently it's missing, you might have to redownload.
kingofbandits05
Been posting for a bit

Postby rcguardian » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Can anyone show/give me the link to download the game? All the ones on the first post no longer work and I cant find a working link. Thanks!
rcguardian
New to the forum

Postby mandolore » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:27 am

same with me none of the links on first page work
mandolore
Been posting for a bit

Postby sithlordnergal » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:16 pm

mandolore wrote:same with me none of the links on first page work

rcguardian wrote:Can anyone show/give me the link to download the game? All the ones on the first post no longer work and I cant find a working link. Thanks!

The new working links can be found on page 27. You'll need Winrar to open the patch though.

Say, anyone know how to fix the shrinking device?
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

Postby sithlordnergal » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:47 am

Nevermind, I figured it out and beat the game XD Is the final battle with the Director being a giant supposed to be so easy? o-o I beat her with just the tanks...
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game