Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/11

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/

Postby johnnyd1988 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:30 am

Keeki wrote:
texasisntreal wrote:Does anyone know how to get the death where you get tossed between boobs (or if that's even a death? And I don't mean the Narue sex scene.) I saw it in the pictures after I unzipped the file, and every other picture I've found is in the game. Can someone help?

In the area during the second shrinking (with the vents). After defeating the second boss of this area and Narue asks if you're ready to go; select no. Go back slightly to an area in the pipe with an exposed circuit and smack it to break the AC. Go to the opening where you can look into the closed room with the two girls. Repeat until they do something to fix it and you will get your death scene.

johnnyd1988 wrote:question here
anyone know where that pic of hte green haired girl licking the naked male protagonist is from? the erikaomake one
how can i access that scene?

I believe the image you are thinking of is the result of losing the second to last battle against the director. Simply wait 15 minutes for the timer to go down and you will get a short death scene for each of the three main girls. Unfortunately the game window has to be active during all 15 minutes.

i see
can anyone upload a save before said second to last battle against the director? the one with the timer
or record that scene and upload it somewhere other than youtube?
thanks ^_^

UpdatE: Managed to beat Kanon, where do i go next?
johnnyd1988
Somewhat familiar

Postby texasisntreal » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:23 pm

Keeki wrote:
texasisntreal wrote:Does anyone know how to get the death where you get tossed between boobs (or if that's even a death? And I don't mean the Narue sex scene.) I saw it in the pictures after I unzipped the file, and every other picture I've found is in the game. Can someone help?

In the area during the second shrinking (with the vents). After defeating the second boss of this area and Narue asks if you're ready to go; select no. Go back slightly to an area in the pipe with an exposed circuit and smack it to break the AC. Go to the opening where you can look into the closed room with the two girls. Repeat until they do something to fix it and you will get your death scene.

Does anyone have a save right before this they can upload? The closest save I have to it is when you meet the Director for the first time, and that's just barely past it.
texasisntreal
New to the forum

Postby johnnyd1988 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:00 pm

yeah, i could use a save too
johnnyd1988
Somewhat familiar

Postby texasisntreal » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Is there any chance someone can PM me on what to do for the witch quest? I took care of the barrier, and I am now behind the lottery place, but the signs don't make any sense! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
texasisntreal
New to the forum

Postby Keeki » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:21 pm

johnnyd1988 wrote:yeah, i could use a save too

Maybe someone could help you here, but I can't. I'll provide information I have, but I don't have the time to play through the game for a save.
texasisntreal wrote:Is there any chance someone can PM me on what to do for the witch quest? I took care of the barrier, and I am now behind the lottery place, but the signs don't make any sense! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can help you with this, but I suggest you look at some clues earlier in the thread. I'll give you some clues to help first, but if those don't help I can provide more explicit answers.
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby johnnyd1988 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Keeki wrote:

Maybe someone could help you here, but I can't. I'll provide information I have, but I don't have the time to play through the game for a save.
texasisntreal wrote:Is there any chance someone can PM me on what to do for the witch quest? I took care of the barrier, and I am now behind the lottery place, but the signs don't make any sense! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can help you with this, but I suggest you look at some clues earlier in the thread. I'll give you some clues to help first, but if those don't help I can provide more explicit answers.

ok
gonna PM me?
johnnyd1988
Somewhat familiar

Postby Keeki » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:29 am

johnnyd1988 wrote:
Keeki wrote:

ok
gonna PM me?

I sent you a pm right after I posted...
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby johnnyd1988 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:31 pm

huh, i didnt get the PM
johnnyd1988
Somewhat familiar

Postby Keeki » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:57 pm

johnnyd1988 wrote:huh, i didnt get the PM

Oh, right. Got the different names mixed up. I'll send you one now.
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby avalon » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:06 am

Can anyone pm me about witch quest? :(
I find it to hard to dechiper the code in two shore. It drive me crazy XO
avalon
New to the forum

Postby avalon » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:53 am

Also. Can anyone tell me where i could get the issunboshi equipment. :)
avalon
New to the forum

Postby avalon » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:54 am

Also. Can anyone tell me where i could get the issunboshi equipment. :)
avalon
New to the forum

Postby Keeki » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:55 pm

avalon wrote:Also. Can anyone tell me where i could get the issunboshi equipment. :)

Let's see if I can remember all of it:
One is in the vent at the top of the vine (need the paper airplane) (boots?)
One is in the buildings above the pool (you have to fight some kind of bottle enemy (shock bottle?)) (shield?)
For one you need to fight the spider underneath the building (sword?)
I can't remember where the others are (armor, helmet, and gauntlet) but if you explore they should be easy to find.
Pretty sure all the pieces can be obtained after leaving Erika and before unshrinking.

For the cipher, I recommend using a word or notepad to keep the spacing consistent when solving. If you need more help, pm me about it.
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby HeroicHammer » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Anybody can PM me about the witch quest's hint?

Got past the barrier and in need of a dire help for the key.

Just find a river and head downstream wasn't clear enough for me. Sorry.

EDIT: Found it. Turns out, you don't go that route.

Now I'm stuck at the damn Cipher.
HeroicHammer
New to the forum

Postby CandyMan » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:37 pm

SPOILERS
Well I reached the ending of the game where you are offered a choice to join the A.S.S. or be against them.
And when I choose to join them, then I get an unsatisfied ending. I was hoping to get to know the director, vice director and erika. Maybe even romancing the vice director since she is kinda tsundere towards Chijinda.
CandyMan
New to the forum

Postby sithlordnergal » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:37 am

Ok, so i'm having a bit of trouble with my game. I'm trying to read the journal entry you find in the A.S.S. Lounge right after you fight Kanon. However, every time I do I get a popup box and the game crashes. The has some kanji, I think it's called kanji, that I can't read, and "Audio/BGM/far" in it. I'm guessing it can't find the "far" BGM.

Does anyone have a fix for this? I tried the patches on page 27, but that actually made the problem worse. Luckily I was able to get back the other version I had. So I'm back to just having the "far" BGM problem.I would try to go into the game myself to fix it, but I lack RPG Maker VX.
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

Postby Altimos » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Wow... I've been playing for like 5 hours... and still not sure how close I am to shrinking... I'm even level 11...
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby brosus » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Finally finishing this up. Somebody really needs to create a real guide for this, so many bonuses to easily miss. Beneath the tower there are two pillars that Chi mentions are 'odd' and you can use something on it. I can't figure out what I'm supposed to put there, anyone know?
Edit: Nevermind, use a pickaxe. But it breaks. Thankfully, you can get a second pickaxe! I found one in the tunnel you use to escape from the school lair. Not the staircase to the tower, the one that goes to the mines/tunnels.

Altimos wrote:Wow... I've been playing for like 5 hours... and still not sure how close I am to shrinking... I'm even level 11...

Bro, this isn't one of those fan games that takes an hour to get everything. This a real, old-fashioned JRPG that takes 50 hours to beat. And I'm not saying that's a good thing. Just keep in mind, it's a marathon, so if you just want a quick, good fap... Try something else. That being said, you're probably pretty close to the shrink. It's hard to say though, it could take 2 hours or 30 depending on how quickly you figure everything out. They don't make things plain at all, so it really depends on where you are.
brosus
New to the forum

Postby Altimos » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:34 pm

No, I hear yeah... I like long games, but it just feels like it's going really... really slow.

On top of that, I'd like to continue with this, but my own game needs attention too... which is probably going to be as long as this. I don't want people to like save at a spot at the end so they can switch over to view the other endings, the choices you make in the beginning will determine how the game ends (muhahaha)... but this game is confusing, due to no real direction... I agree with your point, there needs to be a walkthrough/guide.

SOMEBODY... please, if you do have time... and you want too, please create a guide...

EDIT: I just got the cat...
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby BigTR13 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:46 am

Anybody....Everybody, I need your help.

I just downloaded the file to play Shrink High, but there's just one problem...

I have a Acer Chromebook, so the file is not supported.

Any suggestions on what to do?
BigTR13
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game