Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/11

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/

Postby lolboy13 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:22 am

Hey, for some reason I can not download the game...
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby boo » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:04 pm

kirusu wrote:1 so anyone can tell me why the game keeps crashing when i fight the giant c rank memeber. anytime she does one of her attacks the game will crash saying something about a nil.
is getting that golden coin really important and if i fight more giant c rank members will the game crash or is it going to crash all the time

Here is the patch You are missing http://www.mediafire.com/download/63b1b ... +Patch.rar
boo
New to the forum

Postby nixcluster » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:03 pm

I apologize for posting on an older thread, but i really have no choice here.
I am attempting to get Shrink High working on my Windows 7 Home Premium laptop, But i am running into a graphics error that many others have faced in the past.
I have read over this entire thread in hopes to get my game working, and i believe the fix to my issue is a "renamed"graphics folder, so that the game can find the right files for it to actually work.
There were a few links floating around from various people with renamed graphics folders..but alas they are all too old and dead

If someone with a working game on Windows 7, could help me get past this issue it would be much appreaciated.
Thanks
nixcluster
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:20 am

the downloads don't work :P
are there any alternatives?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby kyle1992 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:46 am

shit I really want to download this but I cant the link's don't work >.>
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby mik106 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:12 am

Hi, I got lost in the long hallway in the witch quest. I finished the clues except for the very last one. Someone guide me?
mik106
New to the forum

Postby tonyvld » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:12 am

Yeah all ya gotta do is got to Room 222 and go in and there ya go
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hunted » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:17 am

So I downloaded the link and extracted them all in the same folder but I get an error saying RGSS202E.dll could not be found.

Any help plis?
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:45 am

Hunted wrote:So I downloaded the link and extracted them all in the same folder but I get an error saying RGSS202E.dll could not be found.

Any help plis?

dsojourn wrote:::Edit:: - for those who need it, a link to the RPG Maker VX RTP. This is like the console you'll need to play the 'rom' that is the game, or else you'll get the silly "needs RGSSA whatever.dll error.:

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download-rtp.html
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby F14m3rz » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:41 pm

So I've been a bit confused about this one part of the game. It's about the Pure Rosary. I learned that the way to get it was by defeating Reina without using the Furyou Brothers, so I did, but now a problem's come up. Because I can't so much as have them join my party to get all the codes, I have but two questions: Is there any way to get the Pure Rosary without using the Furyou Bros, but while also taking advantage of the rest of the codes? Also, what do the B6 Control Room Code and the G7 Management Area Code do?
F14m3rz
New to the forum

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High RPG Eng.Ver.-0.80 Released

Postby cooldanman » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:35 pm

tonyvld wrote:Oh and if anyone has any save requests let me know and ill see what i can do.

Okay so I'm only assuming that you might not be using this account or website anymore, but can you get me a save state that leads to this image? Its in the attachment. Thanks!

Warning: Its NSFW so forewarning to those who dare see what I picked. I cant really explain it because I'm terrible at that.

Sidenote: Is it wrong I've been trying to download this game for a couple of years now and I finally find a working copy? Praise the sun!
Attachments
pantudead2.png
cooldanman
New to the forum

Postby bledthorn » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:09 am

anyone have a working link to this need to download it again now that i have a new computer
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby rcguardian » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:39 pm

When I attempt to download using the three links on page 27, I receive an audio error missing after a short intro, does anyone have the complete audio file to fix this?
rcguardian
New to the forum

Postby Keeki » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:45 pm

rcguardian wrote:When I attempt to download using the three links on page 27, I receive an audio error missing after a short intro, does anyone have the complete audio file to fix this?

I'm not sure if I have a complete working copy right now, but I can give you a quick fix. I believe the game data is uncompressed (if not, you can search for a program to decrypt the files).

If you copy down the name of the audio file, you can rename any other audio file of the correct format and place it in the audio directory. I remember doing this on one of my earliest copies of the game for the queen bee fight since the audio was missing (I believe it was because there was a Castlevania song or something like that. I just used a different song in its place)
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby warownslife » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:27 am

Alright, solved the epitah but the VERY next part, it won't let me "knock". have I done/not done something? I'm there but i can't "knock".
warownslife
New to the forum

Postby Wetcable » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:13 pm

So... if someone has the walkthrough for the Witch quest, could they PM it to me? I'm up to the interview rooms, and some of the numbers in the puzzle are no longer accurate. I'd rather not search each room individually until I find the right one. Honestly, I just want the room numbers. I don't care about the rest of the walkthrough.

Edit: Never mind the witch quest anymore. I'm trying to get into the director's room now. I've watched the final journal entry about eight times, and I'm certain that she never mentions any sort of date, nor does she state that it's her lab entry code. Isn't the last journal entry the one right after you meet the Director and get the broken shrink ray?

Double Edit: Never mind again... maybe it was patching, or maybe redoing the quest with the C-Rank girl without missing anything, but I got the full final journal entry, and she makes the date and code clear. I wonder why it changed?...
Wetcable
New to the forum

Postby GTWillie9296 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:33 am

Can someone help me out!
I've started playing this game again and stopped right before the shrinking scene to attempt the Witch's Quest. I'm stuck at what I believe is the 3rd Twilight. What next? I can't seem to escape the crossroads because I don't understand the puzzle.
I'd really appreciate it.
GTWillie9296
New to the forum

Postby GTWillie9296 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:37 am

warownslife wrote:Alright, solved the epitah but the VERY next part, it won't let me "knock". have I done/not done something? I'm there but i can't "knock".

the "knock knock" part needs to be done on a specific house on the west side Yabitze high School . What you have to do is knock on the back of one of the houses.
GTWillie9296
New to the forum

Postby PocketJabari » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:08 am

if someone could pm some help with the witch quest as well I'd appreciate it I can't even pass the epitaph I,

broke the mirror behind the shrine

but nothing happened and I still can't pass it some help or maybe a save file if its bugged would be very helpful
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby GTWillie9296 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:54 pm

PocketMouse wrote:if someone could pm some help with the witch quest as well I'd appreciate it I can't even pass the epitaph I,

broke the mirror behind the shrine

but nothing happened and I still can't pass it some help or maybe a save file if its bugged would be very helpful

Pay attention closely, because this is one of the hardest riddles in the world (not joking). The witch's quest was taken from the famous riddle of a Japanese game/Visual novel called Umineko.
The epitaph is a guide and map, that explains the twilights as both locations and trials. Before you can begin these trials, you must follow these instructions in order:

(I will quote the beginning of the epitaph and how to start the quest)

A. "This beloved town the Yabize River running through it. You who seek the Golden Land, follow its path downstream and find the key."

Addressing you, the reader, who seeks the Golden Land of the Witch, to go downstream one of the sides of the Yabize river and find the key.

B. "If you follow the river downstream, you'll find a village split in twain but joined again. Within the penumbra, look for the shore with the two will tell you of. There sleeps the keys to the Golden Land."

1. If you haven't figured it out yet, upon finding the end of the river downstream, you will see the town split into two parts "split in twain", split by the river but connected "joined again", by a certain man-made structure going across the river (Hmm.. what goes over rivers?).

2. "Within the penumbra", there will be a hidden passage within this structure.

3. Upon entering this passage, "look for the shore the two will tell you of. There sleeps the key to the Golden Land", meaning a clue will remind you that the location of the shore has been found and that the key is very near.

C. "He who lays hand upon the key shall travel through trials held under the rules below:"

1. Key? WHAT KEY! ALL I SEE ARE SOME MORE CLUES!
Don't freak out. If you guys took the time to write down the riddle within this riddle, you will learn that it is an anagram with missing letters (The mumbo-jumble message your found previously). What has to be done next is to decode this anagram by taking each known letter and going two alphabet letters ahead of it exactly to get the actual known letters. Then try to fill the missing spaces. (Key TIP: (--) means a space between words. An actual space is a mising letter within a word. After that you will know exactly what to do before returning to the epitaph chamber.

Good luck!
GTWillie9296
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game