Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/11

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/

Postby CBopBopton12 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:54 am

Hey, I was wondering, there are a lot of pictures in the game folder that I am not sure even appear in the game.
A couple of these would be buchoero.png, fbuchoero.png, or the naruman and narumune pictures.

They probably are in there somewhere, but I don't know, if anyone has an answer; I was just wondering.
CBopBopton12
New to the forum

Postby kyle1992 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:43 am

the link's are not working i cant go to the download page :evil:
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:52 pm

kyle1992 wrote:the link's are not working i cant go to the download page :evil:
Honestly, please read the comments of other people, before you post something... -.-"

sithlordnergal wrote:The new working links can be found on page 27. You'll need Winrar to open the patch though.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:14 pm

by chrishg1 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:54 am

Hey, I was wondering, there are a lot of pictures in the game folder that I am not sure even appear in the game.
A couple of these would be buchoero.png, fbuchoero.png, or the naruman and narumune pictures.

They probably are in there somewhere, but I don't know, if anyone has an answer; I was just wondering.

Check spoiler for answers to your question...
Spoiler: show
The first two, I still have not found... Naruman and Narumne can be found by going into the back of the nurses office and rest at the bed. You'll be presented with the idea of doing something to Narue-chan, you can't get to the waist due to the hand/arm blocking your way, so if you do her bra you'll see Narumne, if you go further into the bra you'll be on the nipple, play with the nipple will arouse Narue-chan to where she removes her hand/arm from her waist, then you have access to her underwear, than inside her underwear (Naruman), and go further to see other pictures.
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby sithlordnergal » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:36 pm

I may as well repost this:

EDIT: Wait, wait; I still have the original .rar file, and the patch file... Apparently, I'm blind to .rar files, because it was literally right there in front of me, and I just didn't see it. 8O
I had to split it into three parts [4 including the patch]; that's Shrink 'High +_PART_1, Shrink 'High +_PART_2, and Shrink 'High +_PART_3; all of them are ".zip" files (you'll need to find out how to 'unzip' them yourself if you don't already know, I'm not typing that out), and they should all be unzipped directly into a folder called "Shrink 'High", without quotes. From there, follow the directions on the OP for installing the patch (the fourth download) and the game, then you should be good to go!

Anyway, link dump:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e0ubd ... PART_1.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cbp5b ... PART_2.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gdwvk ... PART_3.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/63b1b ... +Patch.rar

NOTE: Apparently there is a copyrighted song used in the game ("Festival of Servants", from Castlevania: SotN; tsk, tsk, internet! :roll: ), so part 2 was rendered undownloadable. I've tried to fix the issue by replacing the song with a copy of a different song already in the game, re-named to cover the gap. I don't have any idea if this will work, but hopefully it will, and hopefully, MediaFire doesn't just assume it's the same song just because the title is the same. If MediaFire takes this down again, PM me and I'll try to work with them again.

Note that you WILL need to directly move the files from PART_1 through PART_3 directly into the SAME FOLDER, in the location you want the game installed to, or everything will be scattered all over the place!

If you want to see what I typed out before I realized I actually did have the files, read below. Let me know if you have any problems, and I'll do my best to troubleshoot, but this should be it!
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

Postby Dellrus » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Mostly just a shot in the dark, not expecting results, but are there any full walkthroughs of this game?

I've tried looking for one myself but any that existed seem to just have fallen off the face of the earth.
Dellrus
New to the forum

Postby Fontekz » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Hey everyone!

I played the game some years ago and just started the game again. Last time I failed to get the legendary sword and to make the witch quest.
Where do I find the recipe for the sword? I have all five blades and the Dojo guy told me about the sword.
And I would appreciate if someone PM'd me how to do the witch quest :)

Thanks in advance!
Fontekz
New to the forum

Postby Keeki » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:50 am

Btw, I created a guide for the witch quest. It's still lacking in some areas, but it should give anyone a clear description of how to complete it.

It is in word format. If anyone needs it, PM me.
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Dellrus wrote:Mostly just a shot in the dark, not expecting results, but are there any full walkthroughs of this game?

I've tried looking for one myself but any that existed seem to just have fallen off the face of the earth.

The one that happend to fall off the face of the earth...was mine awhile back...i'm sorry about that...youtube was a bich and terminated my old youtube account....I can try making a new one...but..idk how much free time i'd have to complete the whole thing...
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby musti » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:09 am

I have a question how do you make the wich quest?
musti
New to the forum

Postby kingofbandits05 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Anyone got a save file near where the giant Director is using Chijinda? Cause I see it in the folder, but I've never seen the actual scene!
"Well hello there lil one~" :3
kingofbandits05
Been posting for a bit

Postby MightyMorshu » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:40 pm

kingofbandits05 wrote:Anyone got a save file near where the giant Director is using Chijinda? Cause I see it in the folder, but I've never seen the actual scene!

Using Chijinda ? In which way/or on which picture ?
'Cause I may have a save of this but really not sure if it is the one you'd want :D
MightyMorshu
New to the forum

Postby kingofbandits05 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:32 pm

There's a picture of her giant in the folder and she appears to be "using" him in a way that Mia would probably also enjoy! But I never saw the scene in game.
"Well hello there lil one~" :3
kingofbandits05
Been posting for a bit

Postby MightyMorshu » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Oh you mean that buchoero picture ? sorry then, i don't have that save but i think that it might be related with the third end where chijinda become a new director in the Society.
But again I'm not totally sure about it and I also have no idea on how to do the aforesaid end ^^
MightyMorshu
New to the forum

Postby kirusu » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:35 pm

1 so anyone can tell me why the game keeps crashing when i fight the giant c rank memeber. anytime she does one of her attacks the game will crash saying something about a nil.
is getting that golden coin really important and if i fight more giant c rank members will the game crash or is it going to crash all the time
kirusu
New to the forum

Postby Keeki » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:10 am

kirusu wrote:1 so anyone can tell me why the game keeps crashing when i fight the giant c rank memeber. anytime she does one of her attacks the game will crash saying something about a nil.
is getting that golden coin really important and if i fight more giant c rank members will the game crash or is it going to crash all the time

I remember that error. It has something to do with a missing file. Double check that you have the correct download (I think it was something like page 37, but don't hold me to that. Someone should have mentioned it earlier). If that still doesn't work, you may need to find another site that has a working version of the game.

Btw, it may be possible to manually fix the error as well, but I'm not sure. I think it had something to do with a missing animation? Can't remember...
Keeki
Been posting for a bit

Postby BestNameNA » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:10 am

Could anyone direct me to a save, or how to view the set of "ErikaBad"?. haven't been able to find any info on those photos.
BestNameNA
New to the forum

Postby duda123 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:10 pm

Someone know how to view set of "naruero"? I looking for this sometime but don't find a single clue how to get this ;/
duda123
New to the forum

Postby boo » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Recovering this a bit, as i am replaying the game :P Maybe after all this years someone wrote walkthrough for the full game? Im still not sure if i didint miss some secrets in the final part of the game (After fight with Kanon). Anyone knows about full, detailed guide?
boo
New to the forum

Postby boo » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:34 pm

kirusu wrote:1 so anyone can tell me why the game keeps crashing when i fight the giant c rank memeber. anytime she does one of her attacks the game will crash saying something about a nil.

You miss the final patch. It is posted here in this thread :)
boo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game