Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/11

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/11

Postby dsojourn » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:41 pm

((You can consider this an extension of the original language thread here for pertinent info, especially my post on pg.83:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=12934&start=0))

UPDATE:

Well, after much work, the day had finally come where I have something to show for it. For those who missed the fireworks of epic fail yesterday, I had some serious technical difficulties which delayed me that I believe (fingers crossed) are ironed out. I think all the relavent problems are taken care of, but watch me be completely wrong! Haha, yeah. In any case, this is the release of the 80% complete English Version of Syukusho Gakuen or Shrink 'High. I've been over much of the important details elsewhere, in my release announcement above here. If there are any errors with the game itself, or anything related to it, or downloading it, please let me know and I will endeavor to fix them immediately. If I have not followed protocol with this release as per the forums, also please let me know immediately. The link to where you can find it for now is here:

::Edited Again (1/2/11):: This should be a working/major glitch-free version.::

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCDEMUUM

For those who have the above file, the last corrections can be made by downloading and swapping ONLY the encrypted game file already in use in your folder without touching the graphics or audio or data folders, or anything else. There shouldn't be any problems and it will save time:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CRJOXQ30

Oh well, so much for that other, minorly clever site. Still, I'd like to ask that people get linked to here or other ACTUAL sites where I've posted the link, rather than just distributing the MU itself, if it can be helped, but do as you will. Thanks for your understanding, and without further ado, have fun. See you in the thread I'm sure, and much thanks to A.S. and his crew for making an awesome game in the first place.

::Edit:: - for those who need it, a link to the RPG Maker VX RTP. This is like the console you'll need to play the 'rom' that is the game, or else you'll get the silly "needs RGSSA whatever.dll error.:

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download-rtp.html

::Edited - FINAL VERSION-1.0 COMPLETE - 5/3/11 Important, Please Read::
Well, it's been a long ride, but here at last is the completed translation of Syukusho Gakuen / Shrink 'High. It was both fun and tiring, and I'm a bit sick of working on it, lol, but I don't regret it at all. It WAS a good time, it was great practice for translation and writing, and a good outlet for some creative fiction of a sort. Plus I learned how to use RPG Maker, so huzzah for more uselss skills. You guys have shown some great patience and I've really appreciated all the interest, support, and fun following/talking about the game, so thank you all back as much as you've thanked me. Some bullet points:

-Download and replace the old Version and materials with the new stuff, BUT KEEP YOUR SAVE FILES SEPARATE AND COPIED ELSEWHERE. Heck, I'd recommend keeping all your original partial V.0.8.0 release stuff elsewhere till you know this one works and is golden. When it does, just copy your save files into the folder for the finished Version and they should work just fine, except with the previously nonexistant areas/story now there with everything the same as you left it. Before you atempt to play the game again, also download and apply the patch posted with the game but just below it and swap out the encrypted game file within with the one in the main game folder you'll download. This will fix all the problems/glitches found in the new Version and from the old one before you even play.

-There might be more glitches in this last bit. I tried my best, but as I've still not played through properly but rather by checking dialogue/events/text endlessly, there are things that will pop up. This applies, as has been seen, more to the battle system then elsewhere. Please report them politely again. PLEASE check the few pages around the current one to make sure you're reported glitch, if they exist, hasn't been reported over 9000 times already. Also, please have patience, as obviously I'll be checking the threads a bit, but can't lurk there everpresently, especially if I have work or some other pressing distraction in Realm Life.

-Please respect the materials and rights as requested by both the original creators and myself. Please no blatant spoilers either plot or gameplay/game-material related, at least not without spoilering them out. Note to readers, if you're going to do this by changng the font color, do it so that the color's actually somewhat invisible, instead of a different shade that sticks out pretty easily read. Also, don't post, or repost elsewhere, materials found within the game please. (Standard disclaimers, heh).

Thanks again for your understanding, and without further ado, have fun. See you in the thread I'm sure, and much thanks to A.S. and his crew for making an awesome game in the first place.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GM64ECZA

New (hopefully last) Patch 5/6/11- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WMBCYXZU

::Translator's note - Many people addressed queries about funded and supporting my efforts over the past year and a half, but I always declined, partially because I didn't want to receive any donations when I hadn't yet delivered anything, in the off chance I ever stopped/dropped the project. But now that something's done, I encourage you to donate something if you appreciate/enjoy the game and its translation. I'm not expecting anything, mind you, but it would be nice. Just a few dollars or something, but either way I just hope you enjoy regardless. Thanks anyway for showing interest and verbal support over the past year. My Paypal is (([email protected]))::
Last edited by dsojourn on Fri May 06, 2011 4:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
dsojourn
Been posting for a bit

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High RPG Eng.Ver.-0.80 Released

Postby Superduperman23 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Great. Is there any thing I need to play it? Or is downloading it from the link you provided enough?
Superduperman23
Been posting for a bit

Postby dsojourn » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 pm

All that technical jazz can most likely be found in the original thread that I linked to for simplicity, but yeah, you'll probably need the RPG Maker VX RTP, which is like the 'console' for playing RPG Maker VX games. It's pretty easy to find.
dsojourn
Been posting for a bit

Postby Superduperman23 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Got it working, playing it now. Looking forward to seeing how you handled this game and the translation. :D

Uh....wow and I already noticed a difference. Way early in the game the scene you got the minute you opened that Treasure chest from the principal was OBVIOUSLY not in the original game.....But it's all good though, if there's more instances like this it'll keep my third experience with this fresh. 8)
Superduperman23
Been posting for a bit

Postby dsojourn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 am

Just a heads up in case people are playing, I've found a glitch, the only glitch I missed (I swear), which occurs when you try and return from the Tutelary God's Forest back to the Shrine which exits you into the middle of the solid trees. I'll fix it first thing tomorrow.
dsojourn
Been posting for a bit

Postby Minibaer1992 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:52 am

Hi. Is it posssible to transfer saves from japanese to eng. ver.?
If the answer is no, can anybody give me some savepoints, please? :?: :oops: :?:
Minibaer1992
New to the forum

Postby Ravana » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:24 am

dsojourn wrote:Just a heads up in case people are playing, I've found a glitch, the only glitch I missed (I swear), which occurs when you try and return from the Tutelary God's Forest back to the Shrine which exits you into the middle of the solid trees. I'll fix it first thing tomorrow.

Damn read that too late ^^; now I'm in the forest and everytime I want to return to the Shrine im standin in completely darkness. Will it be able to use old saves with the coming fix?
My Album on Eka's Portal: Here and deviantArt
Ravana
Participator

Postby jabman05 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 pm

i just clicked on your link but it said the site was frozen and something about if your the owner to apply for more bandwith
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Endless » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 pm

jabman05 wrote:i just clicked on your link but it said the site was frozen and something about if your the owner to apply for more bandwith

the host package must be a free one hmmmmm it just means alot of people have visited the side :P
ιм ιяιѕн ℓσνє мє

So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king.
Endless
Participator

Postby dsojourn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Alright, the new version should be available up there and free of the one major glitch.
dsojourn
Been posting for a bit

Postby MilkChocolate » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Cannot wait to try this. Thanks for all the hard work man.
MilkChocolate
???

Postby death99 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Thank you so much dsojourn, for all the work you put into this! It was well worth the wait even though it's 80%! :-D

Spoiler: show
Also, the enemy at the end of the forest behind the shrine called "Otsukotonushi", was he an unfinished enemy? His move seems to be square boxes and doesn't do anything. (Until he transforms into some powerful ass enemy...)
death99
Been posting for a bit

Postby dsojourn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:46 pm

@Death99 - Yeah, when you fight that enemy in the place you did, there's a flag signaling that it's going to transform, so it gets really low priorities on any move but "Guard", which comes up as aquares cause I didn't find where to change it in the coding. So it's not incomplete, it's guarding till the game transforms it.
dsojourn
Been posting for a bit

Postby JCDenton » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:21 pm

dsojourn, thank you!
JCDenton
New to the forum

Postby Uncreativeone » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Anyone wish to offer a poor soul some help? I am slowly being driven to madness by the riddle/cipher under the bridge. I am sending out an S.O.S for any help or just the the answer. I just don't care anymore, after hours of trying to figure it out I admit defeat.
Uncreativeone
New to the forum

Postby twib » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:56 pm

Same thing here, apparently at the giantesscity forums alot of the players/users must be cryptologists because they seem to have figured out how to solve some of it so until they are allowed to tell us we are on our own ^^;
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby dsojourn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Actually, I think only one person solved it and then people were PMing them for the answer, lol.
dsojourn
Been posting for a bit

Postby twib » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:02 pm

you serious!? lmao I even posted on giantesscity stating I gave up and started to just play it normally until you allowed for others to say what means what roflmao
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby thyladras » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:36 am

Hi, scuse me but there is vore scene in this game because i'm playing but i don,t see
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heretic » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:02 am

Anyone wanna tell me how i got defeated by a mouse before i even shrunk? D:
My eyes are bigger than my stomach?! Impossible! My stomach's been bigger than my whole body before! O.o;
Heretic
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game