Project X

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Project X

Postby Talon13 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:05 pm

I realise I've been slacking her quite a bit! So here's to get everyone up to speed. NoPenNameGirl left the team do to a misunderstanding with a fan then came back and is now holding a poll on Cream's belly color whether it should be tan or white and once those animations with the chosen color are done it should be out but not only that but they're added special exclusive flash animations made by Rockcandy that can only be unlocked by beating the game and unlocking the gallery like the ones below.

http://swfchan.com/21/102283/?zu.swf

http://swfchan.com/21/102287/?zeta.swf
Talon13
Participator

Postby four_fleets » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:28 pm

I vote white, it's classic.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heady9 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:18 am

whoo! New update! Still doesn't have the new level, but hopefully now that NoNamePenGirl is back there won't be as long of a wait till the next one, although some drama appears to have gone down with neoeclipse himself. Ah, the internet and drama. what won't happen when we can't talk face to face.
I make comments and posts when I should be sleeping. You have been warned
Heady9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaotic » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 am

Thanks for the heads up. Sucks about the dev drama.

Anyways this new update includes forced unbirth. To see this you'll need to be playing as Blaze and fighting Evil Zu. If Evil Zu catches Blaze she'll force her way into her womb. Pretty nice scene. I haven't tried every character combination yet so there might be more.

Edit: Just tried all the other combos and it looks like Blaze x Zu are the only new vorish bit for this update.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Oi you kids hijacking my thread! DX But ya they're right the new update is found here as always
http://neoeclipseworld.com/secretfiles/projectx/
You know I was stuck alone for Christmas due to a massively nasty head cold that's locked me in Duke Nukem impression for it's duration but now with this out I can find no better way to spend my time alone >:3
Talon13
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Yeah least you guys got gifts for this christmas...

I got a gift from the devil, a common cold. >.<;

Anyway...

I'ma get the updated game.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Talon13 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:30 pm

And we have updates on Cream!

Also Enemies from the fourth level have been leaked and they include:
Giant rats
Incubi
Succubi
and zombies
Talon13
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Man it's been awhile since I posted here. But I have a reason. The new Evil mode for project X has been announced!

"Presenting the new EVIL MODE.
Looong long time ago, when I was starting to do the game, I explained that in the game, you will be able to be good and save the world, or be evil and sunk it in the perversion, well, in this next version, you will be able to be bad... very bad.
Evil Mode is basically a HARD mode of the game, the playable character will be always naked, giving some eye candy for those who likes to peek, make them distracted and falls in the claws of the baddies, aaaand, yep, you adivinated it well, if youre grabbed, you cant escape, so, for those who says, bah! this game is too easy, well take this! For a bit more information, you will incarnate one of our heroes/heroines, but affected by our lovely gas, and mind controlled by our most evil villain to use you for his purposes, making a paralel story from the normal Story mode, in this case as you know, the Egg Argonaut falls due a damaged engine, in Evil mode, YOU have to break that engine and make the Egg Argonaut falls to give more time to our villain to stay safe from those who wants to stop the pink cloud. Whats the reward to beat the evil mode? our lovely flash animations~

Im buried in notes and post saying that the page not works, please go to:

http://WWW.LOVEPOTIONDISASTER.TK

all should be fine.

Remember to help us with some clickies on the publicity."

And that about wraps this up! So guys talk discuss and spread the word of this truly awesome game!
Talon13
Participator

Postby four_fleets » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Not actually there yet......

four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:31 am

Yes which is why it was an announcement and not an update. however as soon as i learn of any new updates or more news I'll post it here like I told Zeta I would.
Talon13
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 pm

New pics

And an announcement! The new update should be finished in about around April 25th- the 31st and it will be 3.5 including evil mode, cream and some new goodies :3
Talon13
Participator

Postby four_fleets » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:09 pm

Woah, what the hell is Rouge doing to Cream?

four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby buuster281 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Anyone mind uploading any saves for this game

i find it a tad to hard and can never get past stage 2
buuster281
Been posting for a bit

Postby Someone92 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:54 am

Saves
Just select "Extract here" and agree to override.

In game select "Arena" and "Load game", then you'll be in the Gallery were you can fight against all enemies; got through the exit to change between available opponents.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:32 am

four_fleets wrote:Woah, what the hell is Rouge doing to Cream?

It's vaginal prolapse. Basically turning her cervix inside out by sucking and tugging on it. Not a fan of it myself....
Talon13
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:00 pm

For those curious this was supposed to be released somewhere around easter but a good amount of the spriters that were working with Zeta and co are having RL issues or just suddenly dropped off the face of the earth. Mix that with Zeta having some work related issues, of which she's having to take legal actions, and we have the reasonn why. No from what I can understand all this has to do with 3.5 is it'll be delayed a little bit longer and come out maybe a week or two later as they only need to finish creams last two rapes. In the long run however, without enough committed spriters Zeta is worried about having to cut down how many enemies or bringing the rapes they have down to one just to make it easier for her and NoPen to handle.
Talon13
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Mon May 14, 2012 5:16 am

Update is out folks get it here.
www.lovepotiondisaster.tk
Talon13
Participator

Postby four_fleets » Mon May 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Anyone have a hacked save for the arena yet?

four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby giggityman69 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:23 am

Talon Rocks :D
giggityman69
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:20 am

four_fleets wrote:Anyone have a hacked save for the arena yet?

Not hacked, but my own savegame with normal, evil and arena finished with one character:
http://www.mediafire.com/?77q1t7kb25dg69a
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game