Oh, look who's back.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Oh, look who's back.

Postby AngelJr2129 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:49 am

~4-22-2012~
Crynogenic sleep for three months? Shit, I thought I'd be away longer.

Well I'm back, and what a treat I have for you peeps:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/n2640PSi/DemonJrDeluxeYay.html

You guys like surprises, right? I know I do.

So I ain't gonna show any pictures! >:3

I'm going to show you a video! D:<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD02hryWiC8

Moveset:

Standing
a: Light kick
b: Small Orb
c: Tongue Lash
x: Magic Launcher
y: Gulp and Spit Out

Ducking
(OH MY GOD HE HAS DUCKING ATTACKS!)
a: Tongue Lash
b: Tail Whip
c: Shadow Dash (Trips)

Aerial
(MOAR THAN ONE AERIAL? WOW!)
a: Light Kick
b: Small Orb
c: Axe Swing
x: Paws Down! ^. ^

Supers!

a+x: Giant Energy Sword 2 Bars
b+x: Energy Rain 3 Bars
c+x: Knife Frenzy 7 Bars
D,B,x: Za Warudo 9 Bars
D,B,z: Train To Dreamland (^~^ ) 5 Bars

He may not have vore atm, but really, i'll have it soon enough in a later version, I can always do that. x3

Enjoy for now!

REMEMBER TO THANK DRAGGONY FOR THE VORE CODING TO HELP MAKE THIS CHARACTER POSSIBLE! D:<
And various other people... (^~^ )

Version 4.4: http://www.4shared.com/zip/pO31iGxY/DemonJr_version_44.html (Why put the old DJ's link here? SO YOU CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM WITH THE NEW DJ. MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, GRAMPS!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~1-18-12~

Okay, so Mr. Dawg had given me a suggestion on how to colour it alot nicer:

I think that closes the poll. .~.

Current DJ
Version 4.4: http://www.4shared.com/zip/pO31iGxY/DemonJr_version_44.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~1-16-12~

Alright guys, since my last creation i've looked over my character numberous of times. He was an OK character for the time being, having all of his nom noms and all, but really, he didn't feel quite... Well, mine.

I feel I can do better.

You know what that means? That's right. Yet ANOTHER revamp!

That's right, this is the new DJ! Slimmer, and alot smaller than the original. But that doesn't mean he can't still nom his opponents to victory!

I need an honest opinion as to which colouring is best for DJ, either the left or the right. I honestly think the left side is weird... But someone said they liked it.

So here we go, vote up! Voting will end Sunday! Good Luck!

__Soft Style (Left side)__

__Black Outline (Right Side)___

Version 4.4: http://www.4shared.com/zip/pO31iGxY/DemonJr_version_44.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~1-6-12~
Ah yes, a way to start out the new year is to...

LEARN SOMETHING NEW!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/pO31iGxY/DemonJr_version_44.html

That's right, I learned how to add a chewing move for DJ's Super Smash brothers Styled grab!

EDIT: When DJ is grabbing the opponent, their teammate can now hit DJ to free them, due to DJ being able to hold them in forever due to his chewing.

Not only that, but I added throws to it too.

To grab: Down,back,z
Then: Press Z to chew! x3
Or: Press Back to pewp them out, or forwards to spit them out.

As for that transformation, i think i'll apply that in it, so there's no need for help from you guys, I got it.

As for now, enjoy the new move ^. ^

OH, i almost forgot. I added what i call a "Stablizer" to DJ

It's Down, Down, A

It launches foes high into the air, it's useful for tough AI characters! Check it out!

Well, that's all, bon appetite! x3

REMEMBER TO THANK DRAGGONY FOR THE VORE CODING TO HELP MAKE THIS CHARACTER POSSIBLE! D:<
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~12-29-11~

Alright everyone, here's the deal.

I'm looking for some coding that would allow a timed transformation, but I don't know where to turn. (Draggony's here, but i don't want to work the poor thing, he's busy enough as is). So I turn to this community, so here's what I want:

-Transform Start
-Arrival *Succsessful Transformation*
-Stance
-Three Attacks that can be performed
-Walking
-End of transformation

Think of this as Bowser's Final Smash, where he turns into Giga Bowser. What i'm aiming for is that exactly, where he transforms into this form, and you're able to control him at will. So, get helping if you want to see this done (I sure as hell would, remember also, there will be more vore possibilities!).

I'll be looking out for coding myself as well, so do support this project!

See you guys next update. :3

-AngelJr2129

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~12-26-2011~

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ecnevR9L/DemonJr43.html

Added his intro, download to see what it is!

And also a revamp to his sword attack, plus a new super! (a+y, 2 bars of power)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~12-20-11~
Alright, so i've added the SSBM grab, and it's revamped.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/opWwqW_0/DemonJr_42.html

D,B,z is the command. Enjoy! ^. ^

P.S.: No screenshot for you, you have to do it to see it. ;3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~12-13-11~
http://www.4shared.com/file/dX2CBO93/DemonJr41.html

Eh, I added a projectile, it could be kinda vore-ish because it comes out of his mouth.
...So much stuffing... >/// <
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~12-9-2011~
ALLLLLLRIGHTY FOLKS!

It's what you've all been waiting for!

I now present to you, Demon Jr...

WARNING: CHANGE THE FILE NAME TO "DemonJr"!!!!!!!!!!!

Version 4!
...That's a big Yoshi...

Vore attacks are the same buttons as before: a+x, b+y, c+z

Two new attacks! a+c (Super, one bar), x+z (Ultra, three bars). Try 'em out!

DOWNLOAD: http://www.4shared.com/file/w8kz4Ke_/DemonJr_Version_4.html

OLD DJ DOWNLOAD?: (Will Post Upon Request!)

EDIT: And don't forget, Draggony helped me with the vore coding, so don't forget to thank him too, k?
Last edited by AngelJr2129 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:28 pm, edited 55 times in total.
AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Re: A New Mugen Character!

Postby Hitooou » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:20 am

Got this error while trying to play Demon

Error message: Can't read file DemonJr.cmd
Error loading chars/DemonJr/DemonJr.def
Error loading p1
Hitooou
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelJr2129 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:24 am

Hitooou wrote:Got this error while trying to play Demon

Error message: Can't read file DemonJr.cmd
Error loading chars/DemonJr/DemonJr.def
Error loading p1

Oh poo!

I shall fix it right away!
AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelJr2129 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:32 am

AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hitooou » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:37 am

Still the same error..Hmm
Hitooou
Been posting for a bit

Postby justaname333 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 am

I was sorely disappointed to find a thread titled "A New Mugen Character!" only to find that it's yet another yoshi.
justaname333
Participator

Postby AngelJr2129 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:44 am

justaname333 wrote:I was sorely disappointed to find a thread titled "A New Mugen Character!" only to find that it's yet another yoshi.

I dunno how to reply to that. .~.

Oh well. :3
AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Postby dezzykitsune » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:54 am

maybe some screenshots of your character in action would be nice as well but that's clearly up to you as well.
dezzykitsune
Artist

Postby AngelJr2129 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:04 am

dezzykitsune wrote:maybe some screenshots of your character in action would be nice as well but that's clearly up to you as well.

Hmmm, not a bad idea :3
AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draggony » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:54 am

May I suggest you upload to another site other than Mediafire? I get nothing but popups and random bullshit. And I normally don't even get popups. I hate em' and they stink! Plus you gotta download each file separately and that's a huge turn off XP

In other news, my yoshi is going to eat the shit out of yours! XD and so are my other characters when I finish them.
I like eats cake... Mmmn.... ^.=,^ Image
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 am

having tested this character out I can say that the "vore move" is merely a chewing move unless I'm supposedly missing something with the A+X combo
Firon
---

Postby AngelJr2129 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Draggony wrote:May I suggest you upload to another site other than Mediafire? I get nothing but popups and random bullshit. And I normally don't even get popups. I hate em' and they stink! Plus you gotta download each file separately and that's a huge turn off XP

In other news, my yoshi is going to eat the shit out of yours! XD and so are my other characters when I finish them.

Oh no you don't! D:<

I may not be into digestion, but once i master bindings and super moves, they'll be crying to their mommas and be glad they aren't a part of DJ forever! xD

And yez, i thought mediafire would be the best for this, but unfortunately... Yah x. x

Just bare with it until i got a better way to put files onto the intrnet x. x

P.S.: I don't really have money to make it awesome like other ppl's accounts on here x. x
AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelJr2129 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Firon wrote:having tested this character out I can say that the "vore move" is merely a chewing move unless I'm supposedly missing something with the A+X combo

That move is finished (Plus, it's his only vore move atm) but the character isn't, i'm planning other stuff too o. o

I'm not fully into digestion (I think it's a little cruel, but we all have our own fantasies, right? ^. ^) but i think i could add an egg lay later, or today. :3
AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Postby Edward_Lapine » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Hah, I really look forward to this.

I've tried the other yoshi Mugen character and it was quite good. I was excited to see the OP posted their own version... seems kinda neat. Though, I'm kinda crummy and new to this Mugen thing, but I'm getting the same errors that Hitooou had. I also had to download the files one by one from mediafire from the second link you posted... perhaps I forgot something or got a wrong thing downloaded. No worries. Good luck!
Edward_Lapine
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelJr2129 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Edward_Lapine wrote:Hah, I really look forward to this.

Gewd! I shalt not let you down!

Edward_Lapine wrote:I've tried the other yoshi Mugen character and it was quite good. I was excited to see the OP posted their own version... seems kinda neat.

I know right? It's the only reason i've ever wanted to make my own! x3

Edward_Lapine wrote:Though, I'm kinda crummy and new to this Mugen thing, but I'm getting the same errors that Hitooou had.

Make sure you have the same version of mugen that i have: 2002.04.14
If it ain't that, then idk what it is x. x (Maybe to upgrade my mugen character? hmmmmmm)

Edward_Lapine wrote:I also had to download the files one by one from mediafire from the second link you posted... perhaps I forgot something or got a wrong thing downloaded. No worries. Good luck!

Yeeeeeah, about that.... I don't really have any money to have any bulk downloads (I'm reeeeealy poor x. x). Plus i'm new to Mediafire... Oh well, i'll fix it sooner or later. :3
AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Postby mr_dawg » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:13 pm

When I downloaded DemonJr.cmd from mediafire my computer decided to add .txt to the end of the file which would obviously cause problems if left unchecked...

Maybe other people had the .txt extension added to their DemonJr.cmd file as well and that's causing the errors?
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelJr2129 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 pm

mr_dawg wrote:When I downloaded DemonJr.cmd from mediafire my computer decided to add .txt to the end of the file which would obviously cause problems if left unchecked...

Maybe other people had the .txt extension added to their DemonJr.cmd file as well and that's causing the errors?

Gosh, i don't know... That might be the problem. It works perfectly with my version of mugen. I might have to upgrade since it's 2002-04-14.

Other than that, I have no idea.

I'll try to find out what it is immediatly, sorry for the inconvenience.
AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:30 pm

AngelJr2129 wrote:
Firon wrote:having tested this character out I can say that the "vore move" is merely a chewing move unless I'm supposedly missing something with the A+X combo

That move is finished (Plus, it's his only vore move atm) but the character isn't, i'm planning other stuff too o. o

I'm not fully into digestion (I think it's a little cruel, but we all have our own fantasies, right? ^. ^) but i think i could add an egg lay later, or today. :3

what I was getting at is the fact there was no swallow.....that's what some would say separates vore from mawplay......I get your reasoning don't worry.....but it's a little wrong to palm off the move as vore when it's just chewing (which if you think about it is just as cruel and depraved as digestion is.....do think about that)
Firon
---

Postby AngelJr2129 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Firon wrote:what I was getting at is the fact there was no swallow.....that's what some would say separates vore from mawplay......I get your reasoning don't worry.....but it's a little wrong to palm off the move as vore when it's just chewing (which if you think about it is just as cruel and depraved as digestion is.....do think about that)

I'm terribly sorry about that. @. @

I'm a young soul, and I tend to get words and meanings and whatever mixed up. D:

I do have an egg lay technique planned out, just not a digestion one (Keep in mind that this character isn't quite done yet, i still gots-ta add a few moar moves).

I'm going to add it tonight (I got a couple of mtndewz over here, i'll be working mai arse off x. x).

Sorry for the confusion.
AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Re: A New Mugen Character! (New download link!)

Postby Raru » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm

It's clearly an excellent character already.
May I suggest a few things?
You can hold them in your belly (to defend against a second character)
You can do more types of vore.
Work on the "Time stop" eat combo because my character stays where they are when time's frozen.
And of course...
Keep the updates coming.
EDIT:Oh, I forgot to add... In a later post I'll post a video in which it shows this character fighting Draggony's Yoshi3rev (I'll turn off my modifications to the 3rev). In fact, I might as well make the atk pwr and their HPs the same.
[image=200]https://i.imgur.com/IFalUWt.png[/image] The floofiest 'vali boyo
Raru
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game