Vore Text Game: Going Open Source (I'm done)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

More pred events, or more Prey events? (that means you as the pred, or you as the prey)

Pred
32%
Prey
56%
Don't care
3%
Jetpack!
9%

Total votes : 581

Re: Vore Text Game: UPDATED 07/09/2011

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 am

Heady9 wrote:
maraudingmarauder wrote:Is it actually possible to escape a stomach? The monsters don't seem to even attempt to eat me until I'm so low on HP that I die in a couple of rounds.
Having a chance of the monsters breaking out and either continuing to fight you in the middle of whatever you're doing or just running away and denying you a meal might be interesting as well! :lol:

The battle stuff needs a LOT of work. The one thats there is a bit of a placeholder. I'm probably gonna do a bit more story and event stuff in the next update, and then the battle system will be in the one after that.

Take your time I can see that you have a fan backing that can give goot feed back, so I do not feel any need to rush unless your style is to do such, but we all await your work ^.^
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Re: Vore Text Game: UPDATED 07/09/2011

Postby Monopolus » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:33 am

I really hope this project doesn't fall to the wayside. I really like what's here so far. o.o
Monopolus
???

Re: Vore Text Game: UPDATED 07/24/2011 LOOK

Postby Heady9 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Got an update for you all. Check the first page for the latest version, as well as added plot!
I make comments and posts when I should be sleeping. You have been warned
Heady9
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm

did you ever fix the release button, or did it just get removed? also are you able to scrool through the dialog? The only way I manage is by highlighting and then moving the mouse down
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Postby Heady9 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:29 pm

You can scroll down using a scroll wheel, but I haven't figured out how to get the bar to work overall.
The release button got removed, mostly because I don't quite have the framework or story Ideas set up for letting someone out yet. This will probably take place later on after I get the game a little more fleshed out.
Heady9
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 pm

-nod- Alright,and thank you for the diffrent background coloring its much easier on my eyes than just plain white
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 pm

I might have found a problem.
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Postby Tetrahedra » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Okay, neat additions. A few things though.

- It felt like I gained strength at an alarming rate. By running around eating all of the NPCs I could, I quickly reached 55 strength and could kill enemies in the forest in 2 hits at level 0. I'd consider slightly toning down the amount of power eating stuff gives you.
- As for the fairy. I found it a little irritating that after she spits you back up from answering her questions, you can't do anything about her. Just a personal thing, I'd like to be able to pay her back, especially with how often she shows up.
- I was pretty excited that, after spamming "eat" and then being eaten by a red slime, I was able to struggle out of its stomach and continue the battle. I dunno if that's always been like that or if it's just been added to this update, but it was neat.
- Also, sometimes it seems like when I encounter the bags, it just automatically has me examine them and get eaten.

Will continue to follow this game! I do enjoy it.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby insaneguy421 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 am

if you tried playing the flash game and it didn't work, try this flash player.

http://download.cnet.com/Flash-Movie-Pl ... ag=mncol;8
insaneguy421
New to the forum

Postby Heady9 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 am

Tetrahedra wrote:Okay, neat additions. A few things though.

- It felt like I gained strength at an alarming rate. By running around eating all of the NPCs I could, I quickly reached 55 strength and could kill enemies in the forest in 2 hits at level 0. I'd consider slightly toning down the amount of power eating stuff gives you.
- As for the fairy. I found it a little irritating that after she spits you back up from answering her questions, you can't do anything about her. Just a personal thing, I'd like to be able to pay her back, especially with how often she shows up.
- I was pretty excited that, after spamming "eat" and then being eaten by a red slime, I was able to struggle out of its stomach and continue the battle. I dunno if that's always been like that or if it's just been added to this update, but it was neat.
- Also, sometimes it seems like when I encounter the bags, it just automatically has me examine them and get eaten.

Will continue to follow this game! I do enjoy it.

Thanks for the kind words!

-Hmmm. . .I may tone down the strength thing. I didn't really think ahead on how much people may be eating things, so I'll have to review.
-right now escaping from a stomach is purely based on strenght. In the next update I'll be trying to adjust a few things, making it seem more intuitive and interactive, rather than just one click combat.
- As for the bag thing, eating too much can have negative effects. Be careful. :P

By the way, just to gauge this, How dose everyone feel about TF stuff?
Heady9
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:17 pm

I am fine with it, but when you go and try to buy the jar of slive you get a game over screen, but over all the update is very enjoyable
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 am

I hope the option to "play" with your food before eating them. Afterall who doesn't like a good cream filling?
Talon13
Participator

Postby Heady9 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 am

TheAzureAzoth wrote:I am fine with it, but when you go and try to buy the jar of slive you get a game over screen, but over all the update is very enjoyable

What events where you doing up to this (prior to going back into town and to the shop)? The button's should reset with each screen.

Talon13 wrote:I hope the option to "play" with your food before eating them. Afterall who doesn't like a good cream filling?

Just maybe :wink:
Heady9
Somewhat familiar

Postby linko736 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:00 am

If by TF you mean Team Fortress, I'd rather not, personally. Not into human vore. : x *Visualises people as furries most of the time*
linko736
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:36 am

linko736 wrote:If by TF you mean Team Fortress, I'd rather not, personally. Not into human vore. : x *Visualises people as furries most of the time*

Usually around here it means transformation :p
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby dimensione510 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:54 am

The new update is awesome, except that it seems like there's no way to escape the tentacle monster things now. Before, you could choose not to open the bag, but that option disappeared, meaning you'll just be exploring the forest and suddenly have it appear with no way of avoiding it. Really annoying.
dimensione510
---

Postby Talon13 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:26 am

dimensione510 wrote:The new update is awesome, except that it seems like there's no way to escape the tentacle monster things now. Before, you could choose not to open the bag, but that option disappeared, meaning you'll just be exploring the forest and suddenly have it appear with no way of avoiding it. Really annoying.

It's really a bug I think either that or it's an intelligence check either or.
Talon13
Participator

Postby dimensione510 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Talon13 wrote:
dimensione510 wrote:The new update is awesome, except that it seems like there's no way to escape the tentacle monster things now. Before, you could choose not to open the bag, but that option disappeared, meaning you'll just be exploring the forest and suddenly have it appear with no way of avoiding it. Really annoying.

It's really a bug I think either that or it's an intelligence check either or.

Yeah, it stopped doing that and let me skip it after I let it kill me and reloaded a few times.
dimensione510
---

Postby linko736 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 pm

maraudingmarauder wrote:
linko736 wrote:If by TF you mean Team Fortress, I'd rather not, personally. Not into human vore. : x *Visualises people as furries most of the time*

Usually around here it means transformation :p

Oh, PSH. I'd be totally fine with that. Hate playing a human anyway.
linko736
Somewhat familiar

Postby zelphi » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:07 pm

ummmm is the game really any good ? just to be asking. iv'e never play it yet tryed once but on;y showed a blank box that did nothing
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game