I can make games :o

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

I can make games :o

Postby Duke The Wolf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm

So... right now it seems like vore games are a huge trend, and I absolutely love them. You see, I can do rpg games, and by do, I mean make. I'm thinking of beginning work on an rpg with furries that contains vore and yiff. Would anyone be interested? It would have no animations to see the kinky stuff, though, so you might get bored, and killing yourself would hardly be worth it. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I think no one would want it... Except me, maybe. There might be a small storyline, like an evil king wanting to take over the world and eating/raping anyone in his way. Most of the game would be M/M... But I might add a female party member. There would maybe be a state in which, if you were raped in battle by an enemy, it would affct you on the map. The health would be more like RP, or Resistance Points. So once you had reached zero, you would submit, and be unusable in battle. I would need permission from artists to let me use their art for enemy sprites... I can't use all the default RPG Maker VX stuff for it. So, how does it sound? Should I make it? I repeat, it's really important that I get permission to use some art, if I can't, there won't be that many enemies to get raped by!
A signature in 2019? What is this, a forum?
Duke The Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Re: I can make games :o

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:25 pm

I would enjoy the game, then again I love anything with furs in them, as for the animations I can't help you but if you look around you will find people that can help you out, I can give idea's for events and such but thats only if I am on one of my creative tangents
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Postby Duke The Wolf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Yay, soeone would like it! That makes me really happy!
Duke The Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:42 pm

I always love to help a fellow fur ^^
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Postby bigjay91 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 pm

I would love to help as well. I don't know much about coding and the sorts, but i would be more than happy to feed you ideas and storys. (btw i'm a furry as well. Orcas FTW ^W^)
bigjay91
New to the forum

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

See you will most likely always have support you just need to look or ask ^^
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Postby Duke The Wolf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Wow,cool! Okay, I'll start making the game. Anyone know where to find sprites of anthros? I'll need those. Also, does anyone know artists who may draw enemies? I can handle mapping and eventing just fine.
Duke The Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby albinator427 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Furry/Anthro sprites are rare....very rare.

If i were you i would ask an "Pixel"-Artist if he could make them for you.
Need RPG Maker XP Resources?
Look Here!

Avatar done by the Awesome Rayen ^.^
albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 pm

"like an evil king wanting to take over the world and eating/raping anyone in his way."

That sounds pretty familiar hehe.

But hey, if you find any enjoyment in doing this, go for it.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Duke The Wolf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Familiar, as in? If someone allready has used it, I'll come up with something else ^^
Duke The Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:33 pm

I think they ment that most evil beings tend to fallow a near set type of actions, wanting power, money, tail, etc. Then again with villins its hard to find one that has not been used in some way or another but I think your idea will work just fine
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Postby Duke The Wolf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh okay, I don't really wanna be unoriginal or anything
Duke The Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bali-balo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:28 pm

I can help in "pixel-art" too. Making characters is very easy, and those from RPGmakerVX are less detailled than RPGmakerXP's characters.
~Bali
Bali-balo
Somewhat familiar

Postby kain666 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 pm

M/M hmmm..... Sounds too much like a "sausage fest".

The game doesn't need to require flashy graphics as long as your dialogue is well detailed. I'm certain many people would play to read and visualize the many death scenes. The first games were text based and were quite popular I found too confusing with navigation and giveing comands that the game recognized or liked. :?

I like furries too but my opinion is you need more female preds/preys.

Yay! Hope you release a trial for free on the site when you make it, Duke The Wolf. 8)
kain666
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deioth » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 pm

If you want it mostly M/M and furry, keep it that way. Can hardly find a dick let alone something straight up furry when it comes to vore game related. Combine the two exclusively, and you have about 2% of Eka's population consisting of mostly lurkers like me.

Speaking of vore games, I need to convince myself to practice some programming so I can flesh out some ideas already.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Duke The Wolf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Wow I'm absolutely overjoyed the people are taking interest! The four main human character sprites have already been made by me, consisting of 2 men and 2 gals! Bali Balo, I would GREATLY appreciate your help with pixel art! As for you, kain666, I actually agree. I can't have ALL the preds be male, so I'll include a few female preds, and as for prey, it's gonna be 50/50 since the party will consist of four. And Deioth, making an rpg like this one with rpg maker vx will not be too hard, but for me at least, using game maker or flash are like rocket science with all the codes and crap... I need to make the opening event still and am yet to get permission from artists to use their art for enemy sprites. Can anyone point me in an artist's direction in case I may not know about them? Trust me, I don't know too any artists who'd be willing to do this for free, and I didn't intend on spending money on this, or making people pay for it. It'll be a free game!
Duke The Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAzureAzoth » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Well if you need a tester I will gladly offer my time as I have no other tasks that i need to do at hand
TheAzureAzoth
Participator

Postby Mermidion » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:25 am

Oh yes, please make is mostly M/M . and ignore the commenters that say that it would be wrong or anything. as if we doesn't already have dozens of only F/F vore game makers or game's were you a Forced to play a heroine >.> .

And about unoriginality it depends all on what someone like and what not. in my case i enjoy evil Preds alot so the evil tyrant thing doesn't sound bad at all :D .
I would really like to see such a game made and hope it will work out well.Good luck.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Duke The Wolf » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 am

Well, the next task I need to do is get enemy art. I can't draw, or paint anything with a program.
Duke The Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby SolidScale » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:06 am

I think I'll keep an eye on this thread. I'm confident in your skills and I really wanna see how this turns out ;3

If you want my opinion, Male V Female should be rather equal in appearance throughout the game, appeals to more people an' all. I do agree with Mermidion's comment about already having so mu F/F content on this site and the games here to. But in my honest opinion, it couldn't hurt to have an equal spread of male and female characters.

Also, don't worry about originality. I'm sure most of the people here want a playable game that someone's willing to make nice, long and enjoyable is all. Don't need to go to in depth at this point. Basic story, enjoyable gameplay, that's all you need for now~
Food is a dime a dozen, ate as you please and as much as you want.
Friends are significantly more costly, harder to make and worth savouring every bit of.
SolidScale
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game