VGame chapter 7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Avant » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Midir wrote:/me just hates grinding at all >_>

Ok thank you...guess I will give it another try...and...are there some built-in cheats at least?...

Spoiler: show
GiveExp(xxx)
Will automatically provide Experience to the Player.
GiveGold(xxx)
Will automatically provide Gold to the Player.

Use the console in the game. Replace xxx with the value and only use one cheat per line. There's a lot more and in one of the VGame threads there's an extensive guide for the game.
Avant
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:42 pm

krishna3ca wrote:asnoddy : That is strange problem. The game try to compare incompatible data like text and number. This shouldn't be even possible. Possible causes :
- Corruption
- "Use of a save with the modify version of the hiccup mod for chapter 6 with a the database of chapter 7 (or the reverse)"
- Direct data entry in the database.
- ?

where can i find this version?
Turbotowns
???

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Schpadoinkle wrote:Nice work as always Krishna3ca, but I have to admit I was slightly disappointed with chapter 7. Like with Chapter 6, there was only one opportunity to eat someone through dialog. These were my favorite parts of the game, Kess' daughter being my favorite.

I mean, I get that you can eat just about anyone through the skill, but it's the descriptions in the dialog that really get me, but most of them are for people eating your character, and well, I'm a pred, so these don't do anything for me.

Other than that, great job.

I always wodnered if there was a way to Rescue her, sicne if you buy her, and choose not to eat her, her mum does
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby bledthorn » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:26 am

is there anywhere that you can get the complete game still? the links dont seem to work
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby sailguard23 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:12 am

Bledthorn if you still need to download them go to http://aryion.com/content/vore-downloads and click on the krishna3ca's Vgame chapters to download them.
sailguard23
Been posting for a bit

Postby sailguard23 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Out of curiosity but I can remember a while ago there was someone who was making images of the maps of the various chapters to help people navigate the maps in game.

Does anyone know if the images for chapter 6 and 7 were made as I have chapter 1-5 map images but I have not checked in quite a while and I forgot what topic they were in and can not find it again to see if they were done or not.
sailguard23
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rayo » Thu May 16, 2013 9:23 pm

sailguard23 wrote:Out of curiosity but I can remember a while ago there was someone who was making images of the maps of the various chapters to help people navigate the maps in game.

Does anyone know if the images for chapter 6 and 7 were made as I have chapter 1-5 map images but I have not checked in quite a while and I forgot what topic they were in and can not find it again to see if they were done or not.

This might be the thread you're referring to, but I don't know if a map was made for chapter 6 or 7.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1722
Rayo
---

Postby oldman40k2003 » Tue May 21, 2013 2:42 am

sailguard23 wrote:Out of curiosity but I can remember a while ago there was someone who was making images of the maps of the various chapters to help people navigate the maps in game.

I made maps for chapters 1, 2, & 3, but nothing further (because of this, and because I no longer run Windows, so this game won't even run for me.) If you have maps for chapters 4 and 5 though, those were made by someone else.
Eye see you.
oldman40k2003
Vorefinder

Postby bledthorn » Sat May 25, 2013 4:23 pm

if you didnt save the girl for the elf translation book is there any way of getting it so your not always dinner for elves?
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby krishna3ca » Sat May 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Yes, from the dryads.
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bledthorn » Sat May 25, 2013 9:49 pm

krishna3ca wrote:Yes, from the dryads.

its not the thing you kill for the magicl apple when you take the apple from the tree is it? because i killed that thing since it attacked me
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby krishna3ca » Sun May 26, 2013 9:05 am

No, it is in the dryads village in the forest west of the Elven city.
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bledthorn » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:19 pm

quick question here is there a cheat to remove diseases? i saved it when i had girlshroom infection didnt relize i had it and i cant get cured in time before i turn into it.
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby krishna3ca » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:10 pm

GiveObject(59,3,0,0)

and use the scroll (on yourself).
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bledthorn » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:33 pm

krishna3ca wrote:GiveObject(59,3,0,0)

and use the scroll (on yourself).

you rock!
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kastaa » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Have anyone here even completed the game? If so, would someone pleeease send me a save file when in chapter 6-7?
I do really like this game, but I find it way to hard to advance in, because it takes so much time which I can't spend.

I know there's cheat avaible, but it isn't my style.

Would anyone be so nice and send me a save file between chapter 6-7? I would be really grateful.
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwallowMe » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Kastaa wrote:Have anyone here even completed the game? If so, would someone pleeease send me a save file when in chapter 6-7?
I do really like this game, but I find it way to hard to advance in, because it takes so much time which I can't spend.

Would anyone be so nice and send me a save file between chapter 6-7? I would be really grateful.

Just wanted to point out that one of the oldest cheats in the gaming book is level skipping. That technically is what you are doing by asking people for a save file for the next chapter. So if cheating isn't your style, then you should just try to beat the game on your own. If you can't, you might as well use the cheats available, nobody is going to knock you if you do. I'm willing to bet most people used cheats, because really I bet many people were in just for the vore scenes. Granted I did play a lot of the game without cheats, but I loved the vore in it so much that I just went ahead and used a few stat boosts and the occasional teleport enemy into stomach to get through.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kastaa » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:21 am

SwallowMe wrote:
Kastaa wrote:Have anyone here even completed the game? If so, would someone pleeease send me a save file when in chapter 6-7?

Just wanted to point out that one of the oldest cheats in the gaming book is level skipping. That technically is what you are doing by asking people for a save file for the next chapter. So if cheating isn't your style, then you should just try to beat the game on your own. If you can't, you might as well use the cheats available, nobody is going to knock you if you do. I'm willing to bet most people used cheats, because really I bet many people were in just for the vore scenes. Granted I did play a lot of the game without cheats, but I loved the vore in it so much that I just went ahead and used a few stat boosts and the occasional teleport enemy into stomach to get through.

I didn't realize that cheat was possible...
In that case I would use that cheat, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to type in though.

*EDIT* I'm stupid, I thought you meant there IS a level skipping cheat avaible in the game..
Well whatever, thanks anyway.
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mariia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:07 pm

I got the key from triton and opened the door to the south of triton and try to go up the stairs but it just continuously reloads that room over and over and over again.
Mariia
New to the forum

Postby OldOne » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:58 am

Hay all. Not sure if it is just my system, that using win 7, or if it's because I am missing something needed for the game to work right. But I recently tried to get the game again, had it before, and worked great. But when I got it this time, installing all the chapters and such, All I get is a load of errors, then the game screen coming up, but no way to start a game. Any ideas?
OldOne
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game