Monster Girl Quest English translation.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Quest English translation.

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 am

Daniel14541 wrote:Anyways I'm mostly asking for the transcripts from the scene. If your using a computer you could have your computer take a screen shot on all the different images.

There are only about 8 different pictures in each vore scene that I have seen for monster girl quest vore scenes. And a lot of text of course.
I will see if i find the time today or tomorrow to get the files into an archive, then i upload it for you.

Evilpancake wrote:Alma says in the first part of Cecil's side story if you lose you'll become hers, is there a way to lose and see that? cuz i just kept getting the individual monster loss scenes, not Alma...who i really like and want to see Cecil get eaten up by her.
I don't know at the moment if there is a way to lose against her.
But she has no CG images, so should this be meaningless.
Perhaps are Camel or Toro planing to do a sequel for this, who knows. ^^"
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daniel14541 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Thank you.
Daniel14541
New to the forum

Postby evilogith » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:18 pm

your English Game here Doesnt Work Anymore :-(

ajmajm28 wrote:Here is a link to a mod that lets you play the whole game over starting at level 60 keeping all skills and stuff. It is fun but there are some glithches and stuff that appear so i am waiting for it to update. They make some of the bosses harder. You need to downlod both files the second is just fixes a couple things on the script from the first but you need other stuff from the first file. Also parts one and two must be combined in order for this to work and the most recent english patch must be added.

http://www.mediafire.com/?770dxt34t78a14f (V. 1.01)
http://www.mediafire.com/?g33d19ddavo3lb4 (V. 1.02 Hotfix)
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Fri May 31, 2013 7:55 am

For everyone's information: The third part of Monster Girl Quest is being released within the next 24 hours in Japan. The translation won't be available for several months, but image dumps should be available by the end of the weekend.
sansuki
---

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri May 31, 2013 11:15 pm

Part 3 is now up on DLsite. We will, of course, be waiting a while for the translation but OH WELL IT'S OUT NOW!
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SputnikDX » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:28 am

To whoever doesn't have a soul and looks through the CGs, can you post on here which monsters have vore scenes? I'm going to plow through it Hero mode when the translation comes out, but I want to know which monsters to lose to.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Avant » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:29 am

SputnikDX wrote:To whoever doesn't have a soul and looks through the CGs, can you post on here which monsters have vore scenes? I'm going to plow through it Hero mode when the translation comes out, but I want to know which monsters to lose to.

The answer is obvious is it not?

All of them.
Avant
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:59 am

Avant wrote:
SputnikDX wrote:To whoever doesn't have a soul and looks through the CGs, can you post on here which monsters have vore scenes? I'm going to plow through it Hero mode when the translation comes out, but I want to know which monsters to lose to.

All of them.
Are you sure?
In the 1st and 2nd part are many monster girls which "only" have rape scenes if you lose to them, and the same principle is for the 3rd part applicable.
Otherwise would it be pretty pointless that there is this function:
* Skip scenes - you don't have to watch devouring *
Don't you think so?
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Avant » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:26 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:
Avant wrote:

All of them.
Are you sure?
In the 1st and 2nd part are many monster girls which "only" have rape scenes if you lose to them, and the same principle is for the 3rd part applicable.
Otherwise would it be pretty pointless that there is this function:
* Skip scenes - you don't have to watch devouring *
Don't you think so?

Oh I know there's very little vore compared to sex and that will be the same with part 3. Regardless you should by principle lose to each and every monster girl, vore or not.
Avant
Participator

Postby sansuki » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:41 am

First: Yes, absolutely, lose to every monster at least once, just so you Know. Then you can go back and savor the really good ones. Besides, it'd be a shame to waste artists' efforts by not at least seeing what they did, no?

Second: Full plot spoilers are out on 4chan, so Be Aware. I looked at a few of the CGs, and uh... I am ENCOURAGED and oh god Rogue please hurry translating I want to curl up in bed with this for a few days and go mad.

Third: Who wants a preview? You want a preview, don't you? Pretty monster? Delicious maw shot? Of course you do. (Image after the jump, no test, no plot spoilers at all)

Fourth: The CGs are fantastic. The artists really look like they stepped their game up for the finale, and there are a lot of very impressive monsters- and later on, some of them are completely surreal to a great degree.
sansuki
---

Postby SputnikDX » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:34 am

Avant wrote:Oh I know there's very little vore compared to sex and that will be the same with part 3. Regardless you should by principle lose to each and every monster girl, vore or not.

I will, later. I want to finish the game quickly and avoid spoilers so I can get back to discussing it online. I'll lose to all of them on either a second playthrough, or just through the monsterpedia.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:13 am

speaking of MGQ3, I have it, but havent played it yet...
I might wait for a translation so I can import parts 1 & 2 into 3 along w/ my save data.
Just depends on how tempted I am lol
but in terms of vore, there is supposedly more than the first 2 combined, which was around 6 combined i think, maybe more, but cant say for sure until I play it.
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:26 am

Finished it. There's an alright amount of vore and tons of absorption. One or two unbirth scenes as well, one of which includes rebirth. There is also some vore that is described through text but not shown in the game over CGs.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ajmajm28 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:46 pm

when i am trying to get it to work it stops responding. when i used 7zip it said that the arc2.nsa was broken. could u post that file to see if it fixes it or can ell me how to get the correct one.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:25 am

Anyone has a savegame of them where they have played through part 1 and part 2 with all the sidequests? I've read that you'll miss some scenes if you start a new game in part 3 and I've lost my savegames in a HD crash a few months ago.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:25 am

ajmajm28 wrote:when i am trying to get it to work it stops responding. when i used 7zip it said that the arc2.nsa was broken. could u post that file to see if it fixes it or can ell me how to get the correct one.
You getting the correct one from DLSite.com, DMM.co.jp or Digiket.com.
This is depending on which site you bought your game.

If it doesn't work you should re-download the game and try it again.
Perhaps is the file corrupted during the download.
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Chaotic wrote:Finished it. There's an alright amount of vore and tons of absorption. One or two unbirth scenes as well, one of which includes rebirth. There is also some vore that is described through text but not shown in the game over CGs.

I'm wondering which monsters are the unbirth ones....I have the game and I finished the game....just need to find out which monsters are the unbirthy kind
Firon
---

Postby acrylic » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

cleard the game. I think the amount of android(half robot?) monster girls have increased compared to monmus 2.
and I've found only one unbirth.(The spider lady)
acrylic
Participator

Postby USful » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:49 pm

*sigh* have to wait for the translation... never knew how to read japanese, nor had the time to try. More months of waiting, here i come!
USful
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:17 am

I've upload my saves here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p= ... count=1699

Have fun.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game