Regen Saga

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Regen Saga

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Azirov wrote:How do you go to the lawless zone, the king tells me the same thing as in the previous version( to see him in the next version) ?

going from the monster village, head east, and look up by a small body of water. The portal is out of site when entering the area.
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:54 pm

i Guess that we are Supposed to get Digested Alive inside the Snake Girl Lily ???
What a Crappy Ending for This Game :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:14 pm

evilogith wrote:i Guess that we are Supposed to get Digested Alive inside the Snake Girl Lily ???
What a Crappy Ending for This Game :(

Yeah, I believe so... :( :( :(
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Regen2323 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:29 am

@ TheAllSeeingEye

First you mentioned about the game being over and you wished that it was longer, well this version is over but the sequel to it will eventually be released.

Second what do you mean by the hungry girls quest as that could be the hungry mother that wants you to find food for her family or the hungry naga female that wants revenge or is it one of the other quests, but if you mean the hungry mother quest which is the one it sounds like then the second one is not a corpse but someone you have to find and then get them to go to the womans house.

@ ALL

I don't know why some of you are having trouble getting to the lawless zone but the others are not but either you have version 1.5 and not 1.6 or there is something else going on so could you please explain it a bit more so I can look into exactly what part is going wrong.

As for the ending of the game, it is only the ending of this version as like I said in my last post there is going to be a sequel to expand on this game but is based in the future so you can think of this game as a prequel to the next game if you want to. Plus just saying that the game has a crappy ending does not help me to find out what part is bad so that I can improve it in any glitch updates I might release.

And as for it ending with you being digested by lily at the end have you forgotten that you now have your regen powers back at that point and as lily always wanted to eat you during the game she can now do it without worrying about killing you so you don't actually die in the ending.
Regen2323
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:06 am

sorry i was vague on that, its the quest for the hungry girl's mom that needs food in the lawless zone.
I found 1 person who's knocked out so far, but when you talk to her again, she says she needs more.
So there's one more person then? but idk who that person is... :cry:
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:29 am

Thanks for the awesome game Regen. So many quests this last update. Portal was a little hard for me to find too. I had to go talk to the king again then find the portal without loading another save file. the portal is east a couple zones from monster village. I think I found all the girls that cheated on the naga. 6 in total, including the one before she gives you the quest. She isn't giving me any kind of quest complete though. I thought the ending was fine, maybe a bit rushed after boss fight. drawing out the end with a bunch more scenes would be a lot of work but also a lot of fun. Kind of a "what are they doing now" bit. many of them hunting down main character probably. Just an idea. Thanks again!
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Andrew_PT » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm

*comment deleted by user*
Last edited by Andrew_PT on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew_PT
Been posting for a bit

Postby MilkChocolate » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:41 am

This game has had my attention all day. lol awesome game.
MilkChocolate
???

Postby sampson » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:37 pm

I'm sorry for the bump here but after reading your Voreians thread. it picked my interest in this game as well . would you mind uploading it again, I cant seem to get it from the rapid-share link.

Never mind got it . thanks anyway
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Postby Daedra » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Good final =). tyvm for this
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby InverseTacquito » Sun May 24, 2015 1:32 am

Hello, all!

Sorry to necrobump this topic, I know it's frowned upon -- but could somebody please be kind as to reup this game? This was easily among the best VRPGs, and I had it until the sad loss of my previous lappy. Rapidshare is tragically gone, so nobody's ever gonna get to play this one unless we could get a new link.

Again, thank you for your time!
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby RumiBelly » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:12 am

InverseTacquito wrote:Hello, all!

Sorry to necrobump this topic, I know it's frowned upon -- but could somebody please be kind as to reup this game? This was easily among the best VRPGs, and I had it until the sad loss of my previous lappy. Rapidshare is tragically gone, so nobody's ever gonna get to play this one unless we could get a new link.

I second this
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:07 pm

radiogenicvore wrote:
InverseTacquito wrote:Hello, all!

I second this

Third
it looks interesting.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ForTheGloryOfEcchi » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:54 pm

I can't access the rapidshare link. Is it broken? If so, I would appreciate it if someone uploaded the game for download.
ForTheGloryOfEcchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snorlaxkid » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:04 am

ForTheGloryOfEcchi wrote:I can't access the rapidshare link. Is it broken? If so, I would appreciate it if someone uploaded the game for download.

Read recent posts.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby absorbentgene » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:33 pm

is anyone able to post this? I get the feeling the creator no longer comes to the site.
absorbentgene
New to the forum

Postby Daedra » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:21 pm

I'm sorry to upload this without asking Creator(haven't seen him online for awile), but ffs i rly love this game so i want to share it, Here is the link: https://mega.nz/#!4ZEgQIia!7n7tNA4aCaya ... tOvpPn1HjM.
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby absorbentgene » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:18 am

Awesome. Thanks a ton Daedra.
absorbentgene
New to the forum

Postby ForTheGloryOfEcchi » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:42 pm

Thanks a lot!
ForTheGloryOfEcchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryu » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Does any body know how to get into the locked gate next to Spirit City? It say it opens from the other side but I can't find a way back there.
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game