Naito-Sutorīto Akuma (Night Street Demon) #Patch 33, Done

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What should the 'Ending Twist' be?

The Squid now controlling Odaxitar's body and mind
7%
Olapen is destroyed, thus Odaxitar is destroyed
1%
The dream is destroyed- Olapen wakes up in Limbo
1%
They are BOTH in Limbo
7%
Olapen never existed in the first place (split-personality)
7%
Odaxitar 'wakes up' and she's in a belly of another creature
62%
Odaxitar is in a coma (or vice versa) and can't wake up
1%
Their Father fights the squid
2%
Someone else rescues them
10%

Total votes : 202

Naito-Sutorīto Akuma (Night Street Demon) #Patch 33, Done

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:58 am

I need to know if any of you would like to test this out? It involves my succubus character in a dream scenario (similar to Yume Nikki meets Eversion) and a few extras from my ongoing novel. ;) including a giant squid and its advisor, if so how do I post the demo here? What sort of extra 'vorish' scenarios should I put into it later? (or maybe some endo later) x3 (Also some creepiness abounds) Oh yes, it contains Lovecraftian themes and Cthulhu as well... :3 Partially inspired by the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless MInd and the movie called Angel Heart as well as the play No Exit. Combined with inspiration of various Chinese mythologies, this makes a rather varied game. I like the song Deep Sea Girl and Meltdown

The story-style is going to be really similar to the old play No Exit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... bg9BY0&t=7

The types of vore my succubus character can do are Soul-Vore (for herself later) and monsters can soft-vore her in later levels. Some of the later levels will involve some Endo situations. A weird half-angel stalks her through the dream and wants to get rid of her for some reason... xD Unlike most horror games, most of the horror will be water themed and there will be a lot of blood shed in cutscenes (and paranoia!)

Note: For you newbies, the third party member is in the well (ala the Ring) and she has a retainer (a shield or jewel) on her that 'disallows' her using magic, so you remove (unequip) all her accessories and then her magic will work fine. I made it in half a day @__@

Genre: Horror/Mystery/WTF

http://www.mediafire.com/download/49yaj ... s_Saga.exe - Patch 27

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u6mcw ... aga+33.zip - Patch 33

Happy Halloween! Added a graveyard scene :D Blue = dream, Red = reality

Spoiler: show
Bad Ending Song lyrics: If I go to Hell, then we'll be saved in the end. If I go to Heaven, we surely meet again
You love me so we're at ease - I had no choice but to choke you desperately.
"Tighter, tighter?" you asked me but you seemed young, "It seems hard to breathe," but I still loved you so.
And with your voice growing weak, "Goodbye, my dear- Thank you so much" You whispered in my ear, and then you died.
If I go to Hell, then we be both saved in the end- If I go to Heaven, we might meet again
"There must be punishment waiting at the gates to welcome me!"

The main themes of this game are: Insanity, Illusions, Depression and Paranoia

Fixed up a lot of loose ends and NEW Teleportion Skill, if you teleport to that place with the Book of Shadows, it will answer some questions... Also the secret Twin Peaks reference with Pascha from the Subway :3
Last edited by sabrina_diamond on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 117 times in total.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Re: Making a vorish game using RGXP for the first time (Squi

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:08 am

I just downloaded and try this game out and found a couple things you might want to fix. First is that your characters are wrong in that you have a mage's picture for a thief and a thief's pic in place of the mage. Second is that the fight with one of the group of monsters in the area you start in is possibly bugged in that you can beat one of them but the other seems to be in god mode or something and only defends. And lastly you might want to work on the battle music too as it started getting crankily and such during the fight with the enemies mentioned above. Other than those three problems, good work. :wink:
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Okay, I've done it halfway, but now for the soul-vore/endo aspect... How should the soul-vore SKILL play out? And since this is a dream, endo is entirely possible as well. What aspects of the dream could have endo scenarios? (should it be a Map OR a 'Skill'?)
Any further commentary to make it better, specify which monsters are in god-mode and I'll fix them.

Second update: Added a small quest where you have to find the Spirit Advisor's pocket watch outside a castle in order to enter a 'truly twisted' dungeon crawl. I need a password input script though (the password is SWORDFISH).

I'm having way too much fun with this as you can see :-D
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby taito » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Ok I tried it. First let me say you might wanna change your basic sounds. Your sound that you have set up for selecting things is just really...out of place. In the first battle I got a script error. I tried it again and went to the new game. Another little piece of advice. You shouldn't have a battle that takes 10 minutes right off the get go. I would worry first about making a good rpg and then adding the vore elements. ^_^ Sorry if I sound a little critical but best if you hear it from me.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:27 am

Am fixing the glitches ingame :3
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ian66613 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:43 am

Might want to fix this?

What's wrong with all the field textures? Also, what am I supposed to do? There are no vore scenes I can execute for now :V
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm working on vore scenes, but any more vore or Endo suggestions are welcome. ;) Any endo/vore scenes you would like me to add LATER?

Hint: Go to the place where the Jail Key is located (near to the snake) and you get the Jail-Key from the Angelic Aelith if you win in a battle. Use the jail key to go to the castle and help the Spirit Advisor to find his Pocket Watch. Enter the Castle Password 'Swordfish' and the next scene will activate if you got Zabrei the Snake-Imp in your party.

There is no storyline for now... I also can't see Ian's image... There's a dungeon crawl for now. I only have 23 days left for the trial, so if you want any vore/endo suggestions, put your suggestions in for now :3 Also, I need a way to bypass the trial period xD

:3 Any commentary.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ian66613 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:55 am

Maybe have a succubus do soul vore against you? :V I've never seen soul vore in any of the RPG Maker games.
ian66613
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Sounds good, any more suggestions based on gameplay and/or dungeon crawl (endo/vore situations)? I need as many responses as possible from different participants, so if you've played this just comment ;)

Updated the Soul Consumption skill for most succubuses. xD to make it harder
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ian66613 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Is it supposed to be all strange looking like this?
Attachments
Squid4-Issues.png
ian66613
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Yes, it is a strange dream, so just go with the flow a bit. There is a primary reason for all this (The Squid!) xD
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ian66613 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:Yes, it is a strange dream, so just go with the flow a bit. There is a primary reason for all this (The Squid!) xD

Okay so, I beat the angel and got the key, I got out, now what?

Can't do anything here for now it seems. I tried going right, nothing there. Enemies in this new area are horribly uber powerful. As for the "Squid," I have no idea who that is, I talked to that strange monster left of where I started (in that strange map I first showed), but all I got was a line about how I proved myself, and then I was offered to buy stuff.
ian66613
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Zabrei is a hard pusher for his items, if you buy a potion from him, Zabrei will join your party (at lvl 6 he will learn Transfomation) which should make your battles easier, so it's best to get him early in the game... I am constantly updating the game, so it's best if you download the attached zip file Squid Saga 4 before continuing. The squid is supposed to be mysterious in the beginning of the game.
Last edited by sabrina_diamond on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ian66613 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:Zabrei is a hard pusher for his items, if you buy a potion from him, Zabrei will join your party (at lvl 6 he will learn Transfomation) which should make your battles easier, so it's best to get him early in the game...

But what do I do now? I wanted to see this "Soul vore" thing you added, but none of the NPCs in the new area do anything.
ian66613
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 pm

hmm. You'll have to download Squid Saga 5 to see most of the updates now :3

The succubuses are able to do Soul vore ('Soul Suction') now, I've checked. (Odaxitar should learn 'Soul Consumption' at level 12) and Nobyule Beast skill at lvl ?.

Any more suggestions and input are welcome to improve this game. If you need any more hints I'll give it to you. Any endo scenarios are wellcome too.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ian66613 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 am

Well, you could do, with endo, have a lamia swallow you up, have you go through her body, and then end up stored in the tail for later energy?

As for other scenes, maybe a breast vore scene where you end up slowly turning into milk (or an optional choice of being absorbed into the breast flesh by speaking to a specific part of the flesh.) You could also do unbirth (full) with a succubus where she takes you in deep, then slowly absorbs you fully in an ovary if you manage to examine one of them.

You could also do scenes like a smothering event that when you wake up you might be inside someone, you don't know who or what you are in, you just know you're there.

An alraune scene might be worth it too, maybe have you go under her torso and into the stem part of her flower, slowly dissolving into more of her juices as her torso slowly covers your only exit.

I'm sure others can think of more, or you can alter them.

Also, fix the game over screen so that we can return to the title menu. I've been through two succubus random battles, defended all the way through, and all they do is normal attacks or love bites still. After a third battle, one finally did it. As for leveling up, it's kind of hard to do with Kratos, as she always dies real quick. You should also fix it so that "Feign" player characters can't attack / take their turns. Also, I was under the impression soul suction would either take you inside the succubus and stuff, but all it does is respawn a ghost if there's enough space for one. Keep it up, maybe you'll get the hang of it soon.

I like how the angel battle can one-hit KO your entire party with spontaneous combustor without prior warning.
ian66613
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:42 am

Here's what the endo scene looks like so far...
I like some of your ideas, I'll be sure to implement SOME of them later :3 (although I have no idea how to do the milk event yet xD) I'm creating a new skill called Inner Sanctum that can heal your allies or something similiar... Any new commentaries? :gulp:

Edit: Got the basic 'Inner Sanctum' working
Attachments
Squid Saga Screen.jpg
Endo
Squid Saga 2.jpg
'Inner Sanctum' skill
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm pretty happy with the results so far. Anyone else would like to suggest anything? (sorry for the double post, but I have to do some study now)
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ian66613 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 pm

You could do an unbirth scene too with the angel, have her absorb you or just sit in there while she just teases you every now and then, then you get thrown deeper into her soul absorption, she speaks, and then game over~?
ian66613
---

Postby Raptor1 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:07 am

ian66613 wrote:You could do an unbirth scene too with the angel, have her absorb you or just sit in there while she just teases you every now and then, then you get thrown deeper into her soul absorption, she speaks, and then game over~?

I second this idea. I love soul vore and also when the predator teases the prey.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game