Gulp Quest (F/m rpgmaker game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gulp Quest (F/m rpgmaker game)

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun May 25, 2014 4:11 am

You know what would be nice is if you included the date of the most recent patch, so people whould know weather or not to check if they have the latest version.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon May 26, 2014 6:22 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:You know what would be nice is if you included the date of the most recent patch, so people whould know weather or not to check if they have the latest version.

Latest version? The latest as of right now is still 1.05 as of now, the owner hasn't made any progress further, but I still play the game. It's pretty much a shame that the Neko catgirl isn't seen again after you break Christelle out of the prison, so i don't know if the catgirl will appear later on... You'll have to wait and see, but I'm interested to find out more.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:47 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:You know what would be nice is if you included the date of the most recent patch, so people whould know weather or not to check if they have the latest version.

You know what would be nice is if people would READ the last edited date on the first page, which shows this game has not been edited since March 2013! READ PEOPLE! The answers are on the thread already, you just have to take a little time to READ, and possibly use the SEARCH bar in the thread to FIND what you're looking for. As for when it will be updated, that will be when Sarus, the maker of this game, has time to work on it if hes not abandoned it altogether.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon May 26, 2014 6:30 pm

vore2412 wrote:

You know what would be nice is if people would READ the last edited date on the first page, which shows this game has not been edited since March 2013! READ PEOPLE! The answers are on the thread already, you just have to take a little time to READ, and possibly use the SEARCH bar in the thread to FIND what you're looking for. As for when it will be updated, that will be when Sarus, the maker of this game, has time to work on it if hes not abandoned it altogether.

Here's what the thing will be: As long as Sarus does NOT say that the game is cancelled or discontinued, then the game isn't dead yet, but Sarus hasn't abandoned plans yet, which mean I'm still patient in waiting for Sarus to get done with whatever plans will be for this game as long as it isn't abandoned.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed May 28, 2014 3:28 am

vore2412 wrote:

You know what would be nice is if you were smart enough to realise that the last edit to the OP did not neccessarily change the version of the game that currently is out. He might have said something other then "Here's an update".
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:30 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
vore2412 wrote:

You know what would be nice is if you were smart enough to realise that the last edit to the OP did not neccessarily change the version of the game that currently is out. He might have said something other then "Here's an update".

Hmm... Don't know what to say about that... Hasn't released any new versions yet, so that's why I'm still here waiting until either the game is dead, or there's a new version of it.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gameman154 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:10 pm

If Sarus is unable to continue developing the game maybe someone else can take over and continue its progress
gameman154
New to the forum

Postby mandolore » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:02 pm

if you do don't encrypt the game progject
mandolore
Been posting for a bit

Postby fatbelly » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:51 am

How in the heck to beat the Orc girl? Better question how do I get more Experience points so I defeat her?
fatbelly
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:47 pm

fatbelly wrote:How in the heck to beat the Orc girl?
Attack her...

fatbelly wrote:Better question how do I get more Experience points?
Complete quests or defeat enemies.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InvalidResponse » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:06 pm

How do I get the key from the guard? I think it has something to do with the wine bottles, yes?

[EDIT] Never mind. I found it!
InvalidResponse
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScrubEC » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Aww, what a cute game~ Now I have to find all the ways to get myself eaten. XD
Hello, everyone. Just your friendly neighborhood cutie~

If you want to chat or RP, feel free to message me. I'd be more than happy to respond.
ScrubEC
Been posting for a bit

Postby SoupsLewd » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:20 pm

ScrubEC wrote:Aww, what a cute game~ Now I have to find all the ways to get myself eaten. XD

There aren't a lot. Three of them are from being defeated in battle against the different enemies. One is if you try to leave the woods before releasing the prisoner. The other is if you go into the house with the prisoner.
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bitter » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:54 pm

SuperMatt001 wrote:
ScrubEC wrote:Aww, what a cute game~ Now I have to find all the ways to get myself eaten. XD

There aren't a lot. Three of them are from being defeated in battle against the different enemies. One is if you try to leave the woods before releasing the prisoner. The other is if you go into the house with the prisoner.

Also, if you decide to sleep in the inn.
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheIsWhatIget » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:57 pm

How to do get the key? I have the wine, but it won't do anything.
TheIsWhatIget
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:04 am

TheIsWhatIget wrote:How to do get the key? I have the wine, but it won't do anything.
Please use the search-engine the next time, this question was already asked AND answered several times...

http://www.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=30973&p=1338591#p1338591
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:10 am

Bit of a glitch. If you agree to go into the house with Christelle, then go to the south exit instead, the cutscene where you bid Christelle goodbye does not proc. Instead, Kate eats you and complains about Christelle not being there, even though Christelle is standing right damn next to her. The sequence plays out almost completely normally, except that Christelle walks behind Kate the entire time, silent. Clearly, she is far too amused by the fact that Kate failed to notice she was there and ate you to point out to Kate that she is, in fact, there. She even waits outside Kate's bathroom while she's taking a dump, and Kate still doesn't notice her.

NOTE: This glitch apparently only happens if Christelle is in the lead of the formation. Pretty appropriate, actually; if you put Christelle in the position of power, she is more than happy to lead you to a sexy doom. The glitch also fails if you refuse to have sex with her.
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:47 am

Is this game still being worked on, or is it a dead production?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:48 am

I believe it's currently halted atm....
But if I recall, it will be worked on again...
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:09 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:I believe it's currently halted atm....
But if I recall, it will be worked on again...

I messaged Sarus about it sometime ago and he/she said that it would be continued if certain things happened IRL to the user. I have no idea if those thing have actually happened yet or not. I'm losing hope, honestly :(
Monopolus
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game