Gulp Quest (F/m rpgmaker game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gulp Quest (F/m rpgmaker game)

Postby zombieking125 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:16 pm

yyywww111 wrote:
Lawrence Craft wrote:
yyywww111 wrote:Just to understand there is no scat then?

Thanks for the response
As I said, "Her scene is completely implemented, including scat".
But yes, if the option to don't display scat is enabled, then this scene doesn't shows.

pinkiesurprise wrote:Is there a way to fullscreen the game?
Press Alt + Enter.

I downloaded the game to check and there is no scat in the scene, it's just implied. I know Orc and Christine (?) both have scat (with the latter's being quite extended). I can't get further in the game because I can't get the key yet, I have the wine but no idea how to give it to the guard so not sure about a few of the others.

Basically:

Bee Girl = No Scat
Christine (?) = Scat
Kate/Neko = Implied
Orc = Scat
Slime Girl = No scat

I think there is a naga as well

Very perceptive of you! and yes, there is a lamia/naga (whatever) at the southernmost part of the frontier (you gotta blitz through the map in order to avoid the bee girl. she will try to seduce you in combat. you will lose when your will is broken; hp hits zero. It is worth noting that she will have a stronger bind that can increase her damage and if bound, it is impossible to run until you break free. there is a long sequence involving sex, vore and two-stage digestion before a show of scat at the very end.
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Postby something6543 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:29 am

When should there be another update? And does anyone know when the last update was, to give a taste on how long we may have to wait for another update

Great game so far, love it! ^_^
something6543
New to the forum

Postby Koseki » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:11 pm

something6543 wrote:When should there be another update? And does anyone know when the last update was, to give a taste on how long we may have to wait for another update

you may have to wait forever since an update for this is not expected
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby something6543 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:33 am

Koseki wrote:
something6543 wrote:When should there be another update? And does anyone know when the last update was, to give a taste on how long we may have to wait for another update

you may have to wait forever since an update for this is not expected

So we're always gonna be greeted with "You'll have to wait till the next update!" ?
something6543
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:34 am

something6543 wrote:So we're always gonna be greeted with "You'll have to wait till the next update!" ?
Until the next update is released, yes.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sarus » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:42 am

Hi there.
I'm sorry to say I have very little time to work on Gulp Quest now, or in the foreseeable future.
I have a new zone with a vore scene that is nearly completed, I should be able to release it at some point.
Beside that development is pretty much dead.
Sorry ! :(
Sarus
Participator

Postby Xinless » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:15 am

Oh noes :( well at least there's somthing to look forward to XP. Yknow I'm sure there'd be people here with all the skill stuffs that would be willing to help if asked? I mean idk a thing about how to help with that.
Xinless
Been posting for a bit

Postby something6543 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Sarus wrote:Hi there.
I'm sorry to say I have very little time to work on Gulp Quest now, or in the foreseeable future.
I have a new zone with a vore scene that is nearly completed, I should be able to release it at some point.

When should we be expecting this new update and would there be a chance that there may be further updates after that?
something6543
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 pm

in theory you should be able to release it with what you have now if you didn't want people to keep waiting

up to you of course but showing something will keep the interest in the game alive while you take a haitus
Firon
---

Postby Sarus » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Sorry, no date fort the new release.

Firon wrote:in theory you should be able to release it with what you have now if you didn't want people to keep waiting.

You'll have to wait until the vote scene is done. There would be little point without it.
Sarus
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Sarus wrote:I have a new zone with a vore scene that is nearly completed, I should be able to release it at some point.

Is the new zone the Maid cafe?
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SoupsLewd » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Holy SHIT! I didn't expect for this to make a return! HURAAH!
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrandestBlue » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 am

... Nice. Definitely keeping an eye on this, hope it updates soon.
GrandestBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby YuriFan » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:36 pm

The quality of this game is the type I'd pay for. It's too bad it can't be released on Steam.
YuriFan
Participator

Postby ThatRandomGuy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:44 pm

YuriFan wrote:The quality of this game is the type I'd pay for. It's too bad it can't be released on Steam.

I don't think the game would even be considered to be on steam... I don't think they would allow games like this in their game library.
Last edited by ThatRandomGuy on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
ThatRandomGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby dudeman88 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Sarus wrote:Hi there.

Do you think you might be able to come back to this in the future? Sorry to ask if it's a pain, just curious since the game is so phenomenal.
dudeman88
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:06 am

In my experiance the Bee Girls are WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too strong. They are neigh invincible. I cant tell you how many times I wasn't even allowed to get off one attack because they kept stunning me.

Orks also don't give you enough EXP.

Finnally, EVERY single time I go into my house and accidentally immeadiately leave.The House is situated on the left which is a little unusual, but the fact that going left at the door will send you out side is agravating as all hell, as it is the natrual response to just keep holding left. Changing the house Location, width of the door, or orientation of the house once entered would fix this problem but good.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rubiont-47 » Tue May 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Everything looks beautiful. The fact that you are already ready looks nice and finished. However, there is one drawback. That-that you already have, is extremely small. [.—.]
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun May 18, 2014 3:16 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:In my experiance the Bee Girls are WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too strong. They are neigh invincible. I cant tell you how many times I wasn't even allowed to get off one attack because they kept stunning me.

Orks also don't give you enough EXP.

Finnally, EVERY single time I go into my house and accidentally immeadiately leave.The House is situated on the left which is a little unusual, but the fact that going left at the door will send you out side is agravating as all hell, as it is the natrual response to just keep holding left. Changing the house Location, width of the door, or orientation of the house once entered would fix this problem but good.

Actually, I got this game, could say the same but eventually I did beat them. I never seen such a good game except for the ADVENTURE game that Rayen made which has been abandoned and nobody has distributed it and tried to extend, but I can say this:

This game should go further, and I'm glad to see the game isn't dead yet, but hopefully it'll be another one of those top games past ADVENTURE. But if you level up well enough, it'll be possible, just get stronger weapons, or better yet, read this spoiler:

When you go to break Christelle out of the jail, steal the armor before you leave, and don't forget to take off her maid clothing, you can also wear that. Leave the knife as is, since you can't sell it, but you can sell the bronze armor before you go out to fight the orcs and other enemies, but not the maid clothing.Use the money and if you get magic water from orcs, sell that and heal up at the house/inn, and you might get more useful weapons instead of the rusty sword that you initially start with.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tamamo » Sun May 18, 2014 9:57 pm

When you go to break Christelle out of the jail, steal the armor before you leave, and don't forget to take off her maid clothing, you can also wear that. Leave the knife as is, since you can't sell it, but you can sell the bronze armor before you go out to fight the orcs and other enemies, but not the maid clothing.Use the money and if you get magic water from orcs, sell that and heal up at the house/inn, and you might get more useful weapons instead of the rusty sword that you initially start with.

Lol I didn't even know you could do that.. the maid bit that is.. XD
“One person's craziness is another person's reality.”
― Tim Burton

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” Now, on with the Hora Hora!
Tamamo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game