(On progress)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (New screen 2013-06)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Postby Kreeyz » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:34 am

Runman292 wrote:Kreeyz, how many hours of gameplay do you estimate the game will have?

If you want to find all the different endings and side quests well something like 5 hours, I'll try another full run these days to check that ;)

About getting one of the endings isn't really long but if you really want to 100% the game you'll have to spend some time on it :)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby Runman292 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:50 am

Kreeyz wrote:
Runman292 wrote:Kreeyz, how many hours of gameplay do you estimate the game will have?

If you want to find all the different endings and side quests well something like 5 hours, I'll try another full run these days to check that ;)

About getting one of the endings isn't really long but if you really want to 100% the game you'll have to spend some time on it :)

Cool, I'm really looking forward to the game. :)
Runman292
Somewhat familiar

Postby eusuna » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:58 am

5 hours.
That's one long vore rpg. knowing that makes it harder to wait :)
eusuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kreeyz » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:47 am

Hello !

Wow I hadn't posted for some time xD So yeah I did some cleaning on the original post and you can find all the screenshots in my gallery (so you don't need to open all the spoiler tags xD). Okay so what's new in the game : I've finally reached the 80% done so yeah the end of the project can be seen now :)

Ah right, a new screenshot is available here :D

See you next time for more news about the game ! :)
Kreeyz
Participator

Re: (New screen 2013-09)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Postby tyrion13 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Awesome cant wait
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby shangen » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:36 am

nice,I like it
shangen
New to the forum

Postby momonari » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:07 am

really itching to play this game :)
momonari
Participator

Postby Kreeyz » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello !

New month, new screenshot of the game ! :D

As usual you can see it in my gallery or just the direct link HERE. About the overall status I'll reach the 700 CG files soon and the main quest development goes just fine :-D

About the sub quests : some are already available but I still need to finish some of them (3 important ones) that give the player some extra events again :)

And about the sound part of the game, well.... still hadn't worked on it but I should really do something about that, I'll see what can I do about the sound maybe this month or during the next one.

And yeah that's all for the news for now, I'm trying to keep the blog up to date every time I work on the game and I still have some motivation to work on it aside the other IRL projects :D So yeah sorry as usual about making you wait the complete game but the end of the project is closer every month I can work on it ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Kreeyz wrote:Hello !

New month, new screenshot of the game ! :D

As usual you can see it in my gallery or just the direct link HERE. About the overall status I'll reach the 700 CG files soon and the main quest development goes just fine :-D

About the sub quests : some are already available but I still need to finish some of them (3 important ones) that give the player some extra events again :)

And about the sound part of the game, well.... still hadn't worked on it but I should really do something about that, I'll see what can I do about the sound maybe this month or during the next one.

And yeah that's all for the news for now, I'm trying to keep the blog up to date every time I work on the game and I still have some motivation to work on it aside the other IRL projects :D So yeah sorry as usual about making you wait the complete game but the end of the project is closer every month I can work on it ;)

Keep up the work!
._
| .)
| /_____
| ______)
| ______)
| _____)
|_____)
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: (New screen 2013-10)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Postby Masuo15 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Another great teasing, I can see you put a lot of work on the game and we can understand why you dont want to release it till its complete. But now with those extra events; I feel like I should be prepared to grind and do a lot of exploring once released. That or... buy the strategy guide (?).
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kreeyz » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Masuo15 wrote:Another great teasing, I can see you put a lot of work on the game and we can understand why you dont want to release it till its complete. But now with those extra events; I feel like I should be prepared to grind and do a lot of exploring once released. That or... buy the strategy guide (?).

I already know somebody planning to do that :D But yeah maybe I'll release some advice on them .... :)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby bebopy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Is this going to be straight oral or are there any more exotic vore?
and how many more months do you think it'll be till we can play?
bebopy
Participator

Postby MilkChocolate » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Man it seems as though im a pro at missing these awesome threads...
MilkChocolate
???

Postby Kreeyz » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:20 pm

Here we go for the monthly post ! And yeah I almost forgot ...... the new screenshot is available here and yeah some new content in the game again :)

These days I'm also trying to work on the project every time I can get some free time so I hope to complete some more events before the end of the year :p I also finished the "embarrassing event" and well, you'll have to figure out how to get it by yourselves :lol:

More news to come soon ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Re: (New video 2013-12!)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Postby Kreeyz » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Hello !

Here we are for a new month and since I hadn't posted a new video for 6 months here's a new one here (not vore-related this time) :

Since I broke my right shoulder 2 weekd ago I can't really draw these days but I can still work on some dialogs and sub events and yeah I really hope to release the game during 2014 so stay tuned for more news ! :D I'll also try post a new screenshot soon (5am soon and not enough active brain left to choose a screenshot :lol: )

Hope you'll like the video ! ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby 4_thy Dark Rose » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:29 pm

sounds like it is gonna be a good game cant wait for it
DO YOU DARE ENTER THE GATE?!Image
4_thy Dark Rose
New to the forum

Postby four_fleets » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:00 am

Bookmarking this stuff."..
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redpod » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:38 am

where i can download the game':
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Masuo15 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:57 am

Redpod wrote:where i can download the game':

Well if you read the first post, you would be aware there is no link to download the game because its still in development. And unlike others, the owner dont want to release it till it has been completed (so instead of downloadd a game that might never get an update, take forever to get one or you wil lendup downloading the same files multiple times just for the new content; you will have the full game in one single download; and probabbly you will have to download few more files later if tehre are bugs to be fixed).

The thread remains fresh with the teases every month and he does work on it every month; so is just a matter of time :D
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Re: (New video 2014-04!)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Postby Kreeyz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:46 am

Hello ! (whew hadn't posted here for some time :p)

The game development is still going on well and I'm still working on the 4 last events before working on the endings so yeha it's nearly done :lol: But ! While you wait for the game to be released (or if you don't wait too :p) here's the last video preview and this time showing a full lenght event :D Hope you'll like that :p

Kreeyz
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game