(On progress)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (New video 2014-04!)Higurashi : The Shrunk Arc

Postby Masuo15 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:27 am

First off, let me point out I like the 720p quality :), much better to the eye than the previous qualitys.

Second, I still like the way the events evolve and how the 3 vore scenes we saw so far on thos vieos were all different or even if similar (like food related), had their small difference to make a change. The quicktime event is something new for an RPG maker game I never saw before (at least I belive you are using RPG maker). The animations by moving a frame or combine multiple frames quickly makes it fluid and insteadof be very descriptive to explain an event in others RPG Maker games, the small animation bits do that perfectly.

But now Im curious, do you plan on add music to the game or sound effects?, I know its too early to ask for that and about the music we all could just play something on the background, the pictures, animation and quality already cover the need for music or sound, Im just curious if you have something in mind by now.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kreeyz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Hello !

About the bad endings I wanted them to be all different from each other so yeah I put a lot of details here :lol: About the engine yup I'm using RPG maker XP but everything else is using custom scripts (animations / effects / qte / etc) but there's RPG parts ....Well sometimes xD

About the sound now, that's something I'm planning to add but hadn't really worked on that yet, I'll probably work on all the sound when the main quest will be done :p
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby Runman292 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Kreeyz, could we have a status update on the game? :)
Runman292
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Will you be releasing a playable version of this any time soon?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Will you be releasing a playable version of this any time soon?

I will answer for him, yes he plan to do so BUT only once the game is complete. So instead of release a game wich will get updates every now and then, he wants to release it completly so you dont have to play the game from the start over and over and over and over with every udpate due new contenct bieng added but your save files not being compatible OR new scenes were added all the way behind your savefiles. At least thats my personal thought and why I like this.

At much I want to belive the only "updates" we woudl see might be bug fixes and glitches once the game is out for everyone to play and we find the issues.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kreeyz » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:35 am

Hello !

@Runman I worked on it yesterday at night on some GC improvement so the game development is still goin well (moved to my current house not so far ago so I had to take a 3-week break from working on all my projects but they're back into work now :)

@Whereaminow yeah I plan on releasing the full game when it's done. Of course it will have some updates but only on grammar mistakes and some debug, the version I want to release have to be fully playable with all the endings and no known bugs ;)

@Masuo : Helloooooo hadn't saw you for some time too ;p
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby Masuo15 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Kreeyz wrote:Hello !

Im a ninja :T, and lately TF2 took my soul.....SO MUCH HAAAAATS.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:46 am

Masuo15 wrote:

Im a ninja :T, and lately TF2 took my soul.....SO MUCH HAAAAATS.

Hats for cash!!! lol
I have a few rare ones... XD
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:39 pm

How close is the game to completion?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Kreeyz » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 pm

The game completon is around 3 events left for the main quest, then I'll work on the different endings/bonus. I'm also trying to stop adding new stuff in the current content :p
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 pm

So, what would you say if I asked the same question but in percentage?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kreeyz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:35 am

Maexam2 wrote:So, what would you say if I asked the same question but in percentage?

Hmmmm something like 85% but I still have plenty of CG files to add for all the different endings and bonus (and yeah the last events too xD) but I'll try to take some time during my holidays to work on them :)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Oki doki loki!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Any news on this project? Would look forward to see what's new on this.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kreeyz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Hello !

Well as said on the blog I finally completed the main quest script (that means that you can get all the quest items) and I'm now working on the lasts extra events before starting the work on the different endings and the bonus pictures ;)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby sommion » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:43 pm

Well as said on the blog I finally completed the main quest script (that means that you can get all the quest items) and I'm now working on the lasts extra events before starting the work on the different endings and the bonus pictures ;)

Great news ^^, one question---there is unbirth scenes? like Satoko trying enter in Rena´s womb...if have it...this will be a five star game on my criteria :-D
sommion
Participator

Postby Kreeyz » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:35 am

sommion wrote:

Great news ^^, one question---there is unbirth scenes? like Satoko trying enter in Rena´s womb...if have it...this will be a five star game on my criteria :-D

Hi !

Yup there will be UB scenes (working on some pictures for them these days xD) but you'll have to reach a certain 'relation level' with her first ;D if you have more questions about the project you can ask them too :3
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby sommion » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:25 pm

good to know ^^. You already finished the main story....how much time you think its left for release the complete game? (its for not coming here all the days out of my nerves lol)
sommion
Participator

Postby Kreeyz » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:01 am

sommion wrote:good to know ^^. You already finished the main story....how much time you think its left for release the complete game? (its for not coming here all the days out of my nerves lol)

Hello :)

Well it depends mainly on my IRL work and my motivation too but I'll do my best to try to release it before the end of the year (if I don't add more things in it too :p)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby sommion » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Kreeyz wrote:Hello :)

Well it depends mainly on my IRL work and my motivation too but I'll do my best to try to release it before the end of the year (if I don't add more things in it too :p)

then, dont worry, take your time if you want add more...the more the merrier ^^
sommion
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game