Mysta's vore rpg. Complete Glitch fix p1/26 (12th Nov 2012)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's vore rpg. Complete Glitch fix p1/26 (12th Nov 20

Postby Pinhead2212 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:49 pm

I'm glad to see it's up!
Pinhead2212
Participator

Postby Kastaa » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:56 pm

I kinda gave up inside the fortress, I just get a gameover everytime I exit the fortress after the boss battle.

So since im so lazy to find out for myself, is there any gameplay left after the fortress? Or does it just end?
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:18 pm

I found a glitch, "Script 'Main' line 35: EOFEorror occurred. End of File Reached" And this is triggered when I try to continue a save file or just save any file.
Any way to get past that
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:54 am

Also Unbirth is my favorite vore so could someone tell me all the Ub scenes in this game?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Kastaa wrote:I kinda gave up inside the fortress, I just get a gameover everytime I exit the fortress after the boss battle.

So since im so lazy to find out for myself, is there any gameplay left after the fortress? Or does it just end?

Well, there is one final scene right after you exit it IIRC. Anyway, your party needs to be alive when you exit the fortress, so just heal/revive your party right at the end and then exit.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Kastaa » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:06 pm

LilianiMirx wrote:
Kastaa wrote:I kinda gave up inside the fortress, I just get a gameover everytime I exit the fortress after the boss battle.

Well, there is one final scene right after you exit it IIRC. Anyway, your party needs to be alive when you exit the fortress, so just heal/revive your party right at the end and then exit.

Thanks.
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby nattarit » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:02 am

where is the fortress?
nattarit
Been posting for a bit

Postby LilianiMirx » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:39 pm

nattarit wrote:where is the fortress?

You know that blue harpy that comes at you and eat you if she catches you? She comes from the Fortress entrance, you need to move around so that she won't catch you and quickly move towards the entrance that she comes from.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Adelais » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:16 am

I know this question has been asked already, but the answer didn't solve my problem. I don't know how to get the Valencia Academy events to occur. I arrived there without doing the father's wood collection quest initially, read the forum post that said it was necessary, went back home to complete the father's quest, and finally went back to the academy.

Under those circumstances, showing the headmistress the mark from my home in the east only gets her to say that her mother always liked the symbol; it doesn't start the events, and dialogue with everyone else there seems to be a dead end. I would sincerely appreciate advice on how to proceed.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelofHell64 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:43 am

Adelais wrote:I know this question has been asked already, but the answer didn't solve my problem. I don't know how to get the Valencia Academy events to occur. I arrived there without doing the father's wood collection quest initially, read the forum post that said it was necessary, went back home to complete the father's quest, and finally went back to the academy.

Under those circumstances, showing the headmistress the mark from my home in the east only gets her to say that her mother always liked the symbol; it doesn't start the events, and dialogue with everyone else there seems to be a dead end. I would sincerely appreciate advice on how to proceed.
Then take it to the old lady in the inn in the first castle town, she'll sign it and then you can take it back.
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Adelais » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:27 am

That did the trick; thanks!
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:27 am

Why does Malestrade have easily over Five HUNDRED THOUSAND health?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:39 am

Ok no. Malestrade Has over a million health. Why the hell does she have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much health. You had to know the only way to beat her was to confuse her, so this is just God Damned Tedious. I'm 30 tonics, and 40 high perfumes in and she still isn't DEAD!
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's vore rpg. Complete beta p1/19 (29th Oct 2012)

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:46 am

mysta wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Malestrade's ridiculous HP was bugging me, so I took a look in the files, and now I'm only more confused: She only has 5000 health. I checked everything else I could think of that might cause her to be undying and found nothing. The fight itself has no events in it, there's nothing special about the conversation that triggers the fight, nor the area where the fight happens, nor is there a common event that would do that. I even took a look in the code and found nothing that should make Malestrade immortal (though, if I missed anything, it was probably here).
Seriously, what the hell?

I made Malestrade Immortal using the option in her 'troops' part. :p

Glitch fix is coming along, just writing a few bonus scenes.
Anything anyone want's added? >.> Probably shouldn't ask that...

Ok, I'll add one person's suggestion - just don't make it too complicated please. :)

Mysta

Ohh... Whore.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:59 am

I know the last three comments are me Bitching about Malestrade, but I really need to know how to get Salista?

Seriously I've talked to every persone in the game with every party combination currently available, and I can't get Salista. Is she the Naga in the tent just out side your house. No matter what I do with her or her companion outside nothing happens.

Please help me find her. Im fairly certin that she is the only thing I have not compleeted in this game.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirov » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:51 am

No she is the naga in the beast camp(where you need to talk to the centaur chief)
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby wiseguy288 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:15 am

So...what's post game like and where's the witch after
Spoiler: show
you find her in the north
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Postby LilianiMirx » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:56 am

wiseguy288 wrote:So...what's post game like and where's the witch after

If you mean the witch I think you mean then she appears in the Inn in the land covered in snow.
As to post game, not a whole lot different from what I can tell.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby wiseguy288 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:22 pm

LilianiMirx wrote:
wiseguy288 wrote:So...what's post game like and where's the witch after

If you mean the witch I think you mean then she appears in the Inn in the land covered in snow.
As to post game, not a whole lot different from what I can tell.

That was exactly what I meant. Okay, I'll keep looking for her. And that kinda stinks, but it's fine, still plenty to do :)
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Postby Adelais » Mon May 05, 2014 1:43 am

Is there any content unlocked after the game is beaten, or do you just get to explore the world aimlessly?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game