Mysta's vore rpg. Complete Glitch fix p1/26 (12th Nov 2012)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's vore rpg. Complete Glitch fix p1/26 (12th Nov 20

Postby Terrafox » Fri May 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Ok a little trouble. When I try playing this game get this RGSS102E.dll and can't play anything.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Fri May 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Terrafox wrote:Ok a little trouble. When I try playing this game get this RGSS102E.dll and can't play anything.
*Sigh*
That's at least the fourth time you encounter or post about this problem, and still don't know how to fix it? m(

Download and install the required RTP, or reinstall it.
mysta wrote:Rpg maker RTP: (need this for game to work. ENSURE you download the XP version. If error messages suggest missing files, you need to download this.)
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Sat May 10, 2014 1:16 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:
Terrafox wrote:Ok a little trouble. When I try playing this game get this RGSS102E.dll and can't play anything.
*Sigh*
That's at least the fourth time you encounter or post about this problem, and still don't know how to fix it? m(

mysta wrote:Rpg maker RTP: (need this for game to work. ENSURE you download the XP version. If error messages suggest missing files, you need to download this.)

Yay I know about that problem, I downloaded it and the other two and still not able to get in. I don't know what is going on, I have the right RTP.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat May 10, 2014 2:21 am

Terrafox wrote:Yay I know about that problem, I downloaded it and the other two and still not able to get in. I don't know what is going on, I have the right RTP.
If you are getting the mentioned problem, you DON'T have the right RTP, that's a fact.
Why works it otherwise for others?
Reinstall the RTP!
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby armageddondevil » Sat May 10, 2014 3:14 pm

what are all the encounters you have with the witch found next to that gate? and how many people can join your party?
armageddondevil
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raptor1 » Tue May 20, 2014 12:35 am

How do I get to the Western Isles? The sage said to take a ferry, but the only ferry I can find is the one in North port.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sun May 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
*Sigh*

I had the same problem, downloaded the other packs as well. Now it works
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Barabba » Sat May 31, 2014 3:10 pm

cant find RGSS102E.dll

i downloaded it. where i need to put it?
Barabba
New to the forum

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sat May 31, 2014 3:17 pm

Download all the RPGmaker packs, you will need them for the other games anyway...

*you need the XP version for this game

Rpg maker RTP: (need this for game to work. ENSURE you download the XP version. If error messages suggest missing files, you need to download this.)
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Barabba » Sat May 31, 2014 3:32 pm

i downloaded it...

still not working
Barabba
New to the forum

Postby Ermac » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Hi !! congratulations for this game I love and if you create more vore games or update this game please let me know
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

Postby blank9000 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:43 am

Um, how do I proceed after I snuck the count's daughter out? I go back to the "fake" sister and all she says is "I'm waiting."
blank9000
New to the forum

Postby evilogith » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Does Anybody Know how to get Through the Maze Here'
https://imageshack.com/i/idVCgCxQp
or the one in the Swamps Here'
https://imageshack.com/i/pd9O8t6ip
Please let me Know'
Thanks...
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:39 am

anyone know the earlier unbirth of the main character opportunity, how it is set off and if you walk around like some of the vore that occur?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Rubiont-47 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:02 am

I'm Again passed this game.
I still think this game the best in the RPG Maker.
It's a pity that it is made ​​until the end of.
I mean the part, when witch, where I think the hero was on to find her house. (I mean house. To the right of halls of worship. This is her house? )
And the part where you have to bring signed household mark.
And vore with Salista with glitches when in hero house while, move at some time in her home.

I hope at least half of his text readable wrote ...
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Viena » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Ok, Ive panned though all of the links and the only one that got me anything was the very first. The rest linked to error file removed pages and so I cant get the updated and un-bugged versions. Could mysta or anyone else upload the full up to date version or something?

thx in advance
Viena
New to the forum

Postby VoreNut » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:13 am

Hmmm... if this game is still getting updates, might I suggest a few possible vore/unbirth scenes? For starters, you know how the witch mentions heading east towards her home? The only location that fits the criteria, as far as I know, is the inn that your family owns. Perhaps have her live in the left bedroom, allowing you to do vore/unbirth scenes whenever you wish once she arrives. The only other I can think of at the moment involves the giantess who serves as the grey horde headquarters. Perhaps after dealing with the horde mother, she could complain about feeling kinda empty, asking you if you could help her out. You could do a full tour, where digestion is possible if you're not careful. Alternatively, you could suggest a more intimate method of filling her up, leading to an unbirth scene where you can talk to your party members for their reactions. Once done, you could either choose to make her womb your party's home, get absorbed by the ovaries and born as little giants/giantesses, or get her to let you out when you're done exploring. Since she is rather massive, the unbirth internal would probably be a bigger map than normal. It's a long explanation, but wouldn't you say these ideas have merit?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:51 pm

How to unlock Catherine???
I am level 11 I have Saph and Gloria(10/10) and I just unlocked the ice land.
Do I need to fight her or just Lvl to a higher level?
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KiraNeko » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:16 pm

I was going through the images in the file, and noticed a demoness. Is she a possible party member or NPC. Where is she?
KiraNeko
New to the forum

Postby nyanyan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:39 pm

I've beaten the version of the game you can download in the original post, so I'll attempt to answer these last two questions.

To Linkever: Have you talked to her mother? From what I remember, you have to talk to her, ask her to join, and she says you need to convince her mother, who lives next door to the inn.

To KiraNeko: The only demoness I saw is in the 'Angel Trial" which is unlocked after convincing the leader of a beast city to not join the horde (one of the last quests). After doing so, someone mentions a new area open in an ancient forest, go there, find your way though a maze, and talk to an angel, who will ask you a question, make it past her, and you interact with a crystal. This takes you to a place that branches based on choices you make from options given on signs. The first question is 'What is most important for leading.' or something like that. you chose an option and follow the direction at the branch. Example: First one you choose is 'Fear: Right' so you'd go right.

This maze has about 11 or so possible endings, a few kill you, a few give items, such as elixers to revive fallen allies, seeds of intelligence to boost your stats, healing potions, etc. One gives gold, and one kills off a party member.

The demoness you're looking for is at the end of a trust option.

I won't spoil any more than that. Not much of a spoiler, just bare bones of what you need to find for what you want. If there is another demoness, I have yet to find her.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game