Echidna Wars Mini [UPDATE: 07/13/12]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Echidna Wars Mini [UPDATE: 07/07/12]

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 am

um... I pressed z xD nothing happened. The arrow controls work fine but the letters do nothing
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 am

cownugget wrote:Who here will actually BUY the game, and NOT wait for a rip?
If it will be available on the english part of DLsite.com, then yes.
Otherwise i must wait until a friend buys it.

Jacob the espeon wrote:um... I pressed z xD nothing happened. The arrow controls work fine but the letters do nothing
Have you tested the y-button?
Sometimes the y- and z-button reversed.
Last edited by Lawrence Craft on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 am

STILL wish something like this was for my phone. There are so few vore games for phones....
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 am

Yep, just tried it, nothing :c
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Postby Heady9 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Wow, really liking this game for the bit that I played. But damn is is hard! Kept losing someone to the laminas :gulp:
I make comments and posts when I should be sleeping. You have been warned
Heady9
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:30 pm

OK cool game love it, played it when it first came out, they made one other change yet to be mentioned and its the fact that both the slime and naga got one helluva upgrade, example, the slimes and nagas jump more and alot higher, like when you went to go get the slug in 1-1 you were safe on the ledge, not anymore the naga jumps up there easily now, also the small bit of pipe you get to stand on when you first go underground, the naga cant get on the pipe but she will still hit you. Also both naga and slime are alot more annoyingly persistent, basically if the slime grabs you may god have mercy on you, but if the naga grabs you, whatever character it grabbed you can kiss goodbye. Its a good game like I said but they need to tone down the enemies just a wee bit, i mean when the demo first came out they were easy to kill, now they are just a pain in the ass. They need to find a happy medium cause with them overpowered as they are the game wont sell. I mean who wants to play a game when its hard right off the rip and you're lucky to make it to the end of a level? Base it off skill, not dumb luck.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Really? I hardly noticed anything different with the enemies. Is it really that hard to beat a level? I don't think I've had that problem too much. Usually, I had to restart due to a stupid jump into a conveniently placed hole.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby onyxlion » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:37 pm

okay, im not sure how i should go about this...but here is my problem...
its supposed to be updated right? new level, 1-2, and a new character right? plus some other random tweaks?

when i load the page, it seems to still load the july 3rd version... i have tried clearing the data multiple times, even cleared my cookies and cached data, freshly loading the page... i go through 1-1, obliterate everything, take out the crystal, and finish the level... but i can't seem to figure out how to go to 1-2 or if its even there (which is why i think its loading the old version)

I R confoozed :s
But a man learns all the details of a situation like ours, well then he has a choice.

I don't believe he does
onyxlion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:57 pm

onyxlion wrote:okay, im not sure how i should go about this...but here is my problem...
its supposed to be updated right? new level, 1-2, and a new character right? plus some other random tweaks?

when i load the page, it seems to still load the july 3rd version... i have tried clearing the data multiple times, even cleared my cookies and cached data, freshly loading the page... i go through 1-1, obliterate everything, take out the crystal, and finish the level... but i can't seem to figure out how to go to 1-2 or if its even there (which is why i think its loading the old version)

I R confoozed :s

000.JPG
The stage 1-2 is not directly behind stage 1-1, it is little bit away located (look at the picture above).
I cleared fast stage 1-1 to show you where it is.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MementoMori » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Jacob the espeon wrote:Yep, just tried it, nothing :c

Try clicking on the window to make it the active tab/window and then trying it? I know the game's sensitive to whether or not it's the active tab/window.

If that doesn't work, that's all I got, sorry. :(
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby onyxlion » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
000.JPG
The stage 1-2 is not directly behind stage 1-1, it is little bit away located (look at the picture above).

yeah, after finishing 1-1 that dot doesn't even appear... can you see the 1-2 dot from the very start of the game (see it and just not be able to go there?)
cuz i still don't see it on my screen...

of curiousity to me is that i was prompted to update java just a few minutes ago...i updated java... and now it seems like the lamia enemies are more aggressive... the first one, i can no longer open fire on loading the screen and kill it before it gets me...which makes me think i was...sort of successful? *blinks* i don't know...maybe if I just go use my desktop instead... since i haven't even used it in two weeks...
But a man learns all the details of a situation like ours, well then he has a choice.

I don't believe he does
onyxlion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raru » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:41 pm

onyxlion wrote:
Lawrence Craft wrote:
000.JPG

yeah, after finishing 1-1 that dot doesn't even appear... can you see the 1-2 dot from the very start of the game (see it and just not be able to go there?)
cuz i still don't see it on my screen...

of curiousity to me is that i was prompted to update java just a few minutes ago...i updated java... and now it seems like the lamia enemies are more aggressive... the first one, i can no longer open fire on loading the screen and kill it before it gets me...which makes me think i was...sort of successful? *blinks* i don't know...maybe if I just go use my desktop instead... since i haven't even used it in two weeks...

To answer your questions, You CAN see the 1-2 dot from the very start of the game; it's in the city. It's purple if you do so at the start and is not playable (red) until you complete 1-1.

Now, about the game, it's REALLY fun. Just really hard to play. I hope that later they will add an aiming mechanic that will help with shooting the jellyfish. But keep Sanchicho's rapid fire-ability. Just have Mirea have an aiming mechanic.
[image=200]https://i.imgur.com/IFalUWt.png[/image] The floofiest 'vali boyo
Raru
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jahan » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 pm

cownugget wrote:This is a mini game, not the final.

Obviously the final will be better, since this is just a teaser.

Who here will actually BUY the game, and NOT wait for a rip?

If it's on the english DL site and I can purchase it, Is hall! If not.. well, I shan't purchase it (since I won't be able to without a lot of hurdles), but I also have no intention on ripping it.
Jahan
Idly kitty

Postby onyxlion » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 am

okay, yeah, for some reason my laptop still loads wierd and won't let me see 1-2... at...all... game loads just fine on my desktop *shrugs* wierd...

I don't believe he does
onyxlion
Somewhat familiar

Postby mr_dawg » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:41 am

I'm kinda surprised at how many people (not just here) have complained about the difficulty of the game when it rewards your failures with vore content.

Aside from that it's an obvious homage to megaman so the difficulty is to be expected. At least be happy that it's looking easier than Milia Wars so far...
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby vintious » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:24 am

The easiest way to defeat enemies is by running past them when possible.

One way to defeat enemies is allowing one of your allies to get grabbed, then switch out to Sachiko to kill the enemy before it is eaten. You can switch characters the moment they are grabbed, not just swallowed.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 am

After reading some posts on the game in other places, I have found out that there is actually another upgrade item. It's an HP up. Every time you pick one of these blue orbs up, your max HP will go up by 10 points. On the downside, like with the power upgrade, if you die, it goes back to its set number. I've found out that you can max out your HP to 70 points. It doesn't go higher than that. Now where to find them. They aren't in a specific location like the power upgrade, but instead are a rare drop from the lamias. Do they only get dropped by them? I don't know, but they do drop them. Not sure if any other enemy drops them. Also, when I say rare drop, I mean RARE. I spent a good half-hour getting two of my characters to max HP.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vintious » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:I spent a good half-hour getting two of my characters to max HP.

I bet you can't wait for when you have to do this all over again when the game is actually released and not just a demo, then get one of your characters dead and go through all the trouble yet again.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:37 pm

bah, still wont work :c
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:58 pm

ok what the heck... I can get the game to start, but the stupid control type thing keeps delaying every control so I cant do anything, so only one in five times I press the button it'll work... can I turn it off somehow?
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game