Echidna Wars Mini [UPDATE: 07/13/12]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Echidna Wars Mini [UPDATE: 07/13/12]

Postby Evil_Lord_Proteus » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:48 am

Though I can defeat them easilly with Sachio(the wolf girl), I find the Lamia broken by design. The way they speed up, jump stupidly high and chase you across the whole damn level is ridiculous. When they keep jumping around on ledges things get pretty frustrating.
Evil_Lord_Proteus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 am

Um is anyone else having issues with the downloadable version? I can't seem to use it... It wont let me extract the files to a regular window and when i used an Auto-Extractor, it mentioned about a 'skipped compression' something.
Think you should re-check that file.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Um is anyone else having issues with the downloadable version? I can't seem to use it... It wont let me extract the files to a regular window and when i used an Auto-Extractor, it mentioned about a 'skipped compression' something.
Think you should re-check that file.
Hmm, there is no problem with the compressed file.
I downloaded it by myself and had no problem with the extraction.
It seems that you are actually the first person (of 50+ people who downloaded it) who has problems.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:24 pm

probably didnt help that I renamed the Zip file itself so i can organize it easier. -.-; maybe that's what happened?

EDIT:
Here's a potential discussion idea. Earlier I was chatting with an RP-buddy and I asked 'If you could make a char for this game, what would it be?'

I'd like to see your opinions. [also the game's about girl-gulping so no guy chars, kay?]

I had an idea of a char.
Her name is Icara, a Native American-looking girl, yes with tribal markings and indian outfits, with blue hair, amber eyes and a curvy figure with dark tanned skin, almost going on brown. If she was in the game, I'd envision her using dual tomahawks, her jump ability would be to hover by spinning rapidly, tomahawks out slashing anything getting close... but she'd get dizzy once she lands, stunning her briefly. Good for crossing large areas in a hurry... but make sure it's clear! >vv<;
And for you pervs wanting body-specifics, she's got large E cups and a plump booty, grippable and slappable but not a ghetto-booty.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Evil_Lord_Proteus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:probably didnt help that I renamed the Zip file itself so i can organize it easier. -.-; maybe that's what happened?

EDIT:
Here's a potential discussion idea. Earlier I was chatting with an RP-buddy and I asked 'If you could make a char for this game, what would it be?'

I'd like to see your opinions. [also the game's about girl-gulping so no guy chars, kay?]

I had an idea of a char.
Her name is Icara, a Native American-looking girl, yes with tribal markings and indian outfits, with blue hair, amber eyes and a curvy figure with dark tanned skin, almost going on brown. If she was in the game, I'd envision her using dual tomahawks, her jump ability would be to hover by spinning rapidly, tomahawks out slashing anything getting close... but she'd get dizzy once she lands, stunning her briefly. Good for crossing large areas in a hurry... but make sure it's clear! >vv<;
And for you pervs wanting body-specifics, she's got large E cups and a plump booty, grippable and slappable but not a ghetto-booty.

I quite like that character idea. Though I'd prefer black hair to blue.
Evil_Lord_Proteus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:26 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:probably didnt help that I renamed the Zip file itself so i can organize it easier. -.-; maybe that's what happened?
Hmm...
It shouldn't matter as the zip file is named (the data in the zip file matters, which should not be renamed).
But who knows, lately strange errors occur even more frequently.
Please try to re-download the file, maybe it is corrupted during the download.
If the problem persists, please write me a private message (if possible with further details [-> error message, if available] to the problem), so that we can solve this problem perhaps otherwise.
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:10 am

Redownloaded Java. Restarted my browser. Played it once, somehow. Won't function on Firefox, period. Played it once on Internet Explorer, now it freezes on load all the time.

Joy. -_-
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evil_Lord_Proteus » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:54 am

A few days ago the game stopped loading for me, now it just gets stuck on a frozen "Loading" screen. Anyone else get this lately?
Evil_Lord_Proteus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:30 am

Evil_Lord_Proteus wrote:A few days ago the game stopped loading for me, now it just gets stuck on a frozen "Loading" screen. Anyone else get this lately?
I think by all who at the moment load this site will occur the same problem.
It looks like that the map.txt is missing on the server.
This file appears to be responsible for that the game loads at all.
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Loyd » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:23 pm

*shrugs* Still works for me
Loyd
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:17 pm

hm. Chances of playing this OFFLINE is rather non-existant... My comp at home doesnt have the right java system and I need internet to download/install it. *fumes*

Curse my luck... Why cant they set this as a small standalone game instead of requiring freaking JAVA to run it?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby vintious » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Everything tends to require something, a stand-alone game would imply they would be creating their own engine, which is time consuming itself.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vizix » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 am

Does anyone know if the creators are still working on this? The last update was almost 2 months ago. Does anyone know where their blog is or anything?
Vizix
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:35 am

vintious wrote:Everything tends to require something, a stand-alone game would imply they would be creating their own engine, which is time consuming itself.
And it would make the game much greater.
Not to mention that it will no longer be available for free. ^^"

lolcp123 wrote:Does anyone know if the creators are still working on this? The last update was almost 2 months ago. Does anyone know where their blog is or anything?
I don't have seen any news about aborting or abandon of this project from both creators (or I have missed it).
Actually it should not be a problem to find the links to the blogs of both creators (there linked on the site of this game)...
But to simplify it:
D-Gate/Camel: http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/
Asimofu: http://fromage01.blog63.fc2.com/
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evil_Lord_Proteus » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:18 pm

I miss fapping to echidna wars mini. :(
Evil_Lord_Proteus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 am

Do you think that someone could make a video of someone with great skill to make it all the way threw the game?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evil_Lord_Proteus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 pm

You dont need great skill to make it all the way through this game in it's current form.
Evil_Lord_Proteus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evil_Lord_Proteus » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:20 am

So can anyone think of a way to be able to play echidna wars mini right now? Some people have said it still works for them, I imagine the people whom it is working for have the page and it's data or something saved to their computer, allowing them to continue playing.
Evil_Lord_Proteus
Somewhat familiar

Postby CalamityWatermelon » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Alright, if anyone is having problems with it being stuck on "Loading..." I have an idea that fixed my problem. I opened the Java control panel (Opening control panel and searching for Java) I then told it to delete all the temp files that it itself had stored, and it seemed to work after that. Not sure if it was the second restart or that in particular.

I don't know if anyone else has already said this, just figured I would post this, as the game seems to be a bit... wibbly at times.
Ok, toaster, shotgun shells, ...errr... laser disk. Everything I need!
CalamityWatermelon
New to the forum

Postby Aces » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:41 pm

CalamityWatermelon wrote:Alright, if anyone is having problems with it being stuck on "Loading..." I have an idea that fixed my problem. I opened the Java control panel (Opening control panel and searching for Java) I then told it to delete all the temp files that it itself had stored, and it seemed to work after that. Not sure if it was the second restart or that in particular.

I don't know if anyone else has already said this, just figured I would post this, as the game seems to be a bit... wibbly at times.

:D

This solved the problem.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game