ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixes!]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixe

Postby DraconicSyntax » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Ok, I have an issue... My gender suddenly changed from female to male while in game. Any ideas on how to fix this?
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby Snowytiggy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Just wanted to say I found this recently and really love the concept and work put into it~

But what can I say? I'm a mass voring alpha pred. I'm a sucker for any game that lets me unleash my inner hunger :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Snowytiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snowytiggy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:24 am

also, what items/prey make your balls larger? I currently have a nearly 30 inch shaft with a small, wrinkly sack that can only give off two shots... also, I can't seem to get sensitivity to go up to even 1, let alone 30 or 50 and I've swallowed at least 40 muffins. Is there a quest or item that needs doing before sensitivity can start increasing?
Snowytiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby jason7657 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:51 pm

hey im stuck with the third mouse. where is it? also, where in martha is the necklace, ive look all over her guts. and finally, how do u get to the queen hippa?
jason7657
Been posting for a bit

Postby kiwipotato » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:14 pm

I accidentally swallowed my guard'woman's uniform and now i can't buy any new armor. Can anyone give me advice?
kiwipotato
New to the forum

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:19 pm

How do I cheat in this game? :roll:
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Greennyy » Sun May 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Dark_phoenix wrote:How do I cheat in this game? :roll:

Practically impossible, unless you know the coding and how to manipulate it... but even then, nearly impossible because you have to be able to access the macro's programming while its running, but pause and load it at will, which proves to be a rather formiddable task without finding a bug like i did in v73, which was patched in v74

Im currently trying to find a way back into the debug mode so i can get back in to trying to learn and program some new content into it, but its going slow since i lost my old copy where i made a command to enter debug at will.
Greennyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skeiron » Wed May 13, 2015 10:35 am

Greennyy wrote:
Dark_phoenix wrote:How do I cheat in this game? :roll:

Practically impossible, unless you know the coding and how to manipulate it... but even then, nearly impossible because you have to be able to access the macro's programming while its running, but pause and load it at will, which proves to be a rather formiddable task without finding a bug like i did in v73, which was patched in v74

Im currently trying to find a way back into the debug mode so i can get back in to trying to learn and program some new content into it, but its going slow since i lost my old copy where i made a command to enter debug at will.

You can open the Excel sheet with macro's disabled to get to the source code. There is no need to access it while it is running, unless you want to test specific code in real time.
The save file is also included in the excel file, so if you want to cheat you can just edit any of your character's values (including inventory). Alternatively, you can write a small piece of code that puts your quest progress or relationship status at a certain level (for example).
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Greennyy » Sun May 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Well, I have Microsoft Excel working again on my new computer, so ill be working on my unofficial updates again. If any of you want something specific in it, go ahead and ask, i may try and do it. Dont ask about a new full tour vore location, as at the moment i still have no clue how to get that done... working on it though.

You have a specific enemy you want in here? ill try and code it in... you have a specific dude you want to be able to romance, or be able to access a new group of people during the game, Ask away. (However, remember that this is still the unofficial form, and any changes i make end up needing to be approved before i can post them.)
Greennyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby replicatkd » Sun May 24, 2015 4:01 pm

How about a new female enemy? maybe something along the lines of a warrior/thief woman. Furry or no furry is irrelevant, but almost all of the furries in this game are human-like/anthro. I am also curious about how you can eat Tala in this game, but not the innkeeper's daughter, or the baker.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby Midir » Sun May 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Oh my - just discovered this game and its pretty awesome~
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hyenaofleisure » Mon May 25, 2015 12:17 am

I know this thread was necro'ed after being long dead, but I kinda love this game, and I have two things I could use some help with if anyone out there can give me some advice

*edit* fixed the plot related part due to bug exploitation. >_>

*edit 2* ohh, not dead. Yay. <3

Plot related;
Spoiler: show
I have Bernard's deposition, and I saved upon getting it. Afterwards I went to the castle, confronted my culprit, then pursued him in the harbor. Lost horribly. Reloaded, and grinded a while Now when I go to the castle, I can't get the confrontation scene to trigger, and when I go to the harbor, I can't enter the estate, but I still have the deposition. What should I do?

So, by going to an old finished quest with the Kersea, I got the journal, went to the castle, went to the mouse city, back to the castle, got a second copy of the deposition, and slaughtered everyone at the harbor. Game over, I win. Yay. <3 Ohh, and apparently Gareth and my character adopted a few puppies.. That or Mpreg is a thing. Not sure which, but still HAPPY ENDING! :D

Romance/nom related;
Is there any way to become prey for Gar? He's such a cute lil wolfie and I wanna feed him. ^^;

I genuinely love Gar. He's adorable.
hyenaofleisure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skeiron » Mon May 25, 2015 4:17 pm

hyenaofleisure wrote:Romance/nom related;
Is there any way to become prey for Gar? He's such a cute lil wolfie and I wanna feed him. ^^;

I had a look around the source code, and it doesn't look like there is a prey scene for Gar :(
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hyenaofleisure » Mon May 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Skeiron wrote:
hyenaofleisure wrote:Romance/nom related;

I had a look around the source code, and it doesn't look like there is a prey scene for Gar :(

Ohh well, thanks for looking. Maybe Greeny would be kind enough to remedy that at some point?

Also, are there any willing vore scenes in general? I have yet to come across one as pred or prey. Just curious

(on my second run, playing an archer chick by the name of Valentine. Does strength affect archery, or should I focus on speed?)
hyenaofleisure
Been posting for a bit

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Mon May 25, 2015 10:40 pm

I've opened the file without macros on, and I still have absolutely no idea how to look into and edit things. Which is a shame, because I would love to create more endo scenes for this. Would anyone mind explaining it in simple terms, or maybe PM'ing me sometime?
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue May 26, 2015 1:43 am

Im still looking for someone who can do macros on excel, for fixing & doing the expansion pack with persmission, I got from the creator. I tried earlier, but life got in the way. It can be paid work I guess. though that will take a while. IF you can figure it out let me know.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Thu May 28, 2015 3:26 pm

8Shapes4Colors wrote:I've opened the file without macros on, and I still have absolutely no idea how to look into and edit things. Which is a shame, because I would love to create more endo scenes for this. Would anyone mind explaining it in simple terms, or maybe PM'ing me sometime?

I guess it depends on which version of Excel you are using.

On Excel 2007 (the version I use), open the file with macros disabled, then go to the Developer tab, then click the Macros button (top left). Alternatively, the hotkey is Alt + F8 to open the Macro window.
Then highlight any one of them (doesn't matter which) and press Edit to bring you to the Microsoft Visual Basic editor. You can easily look at the source code for all macros in there. The code is pretty well commented, so it won't take you too long to grasp the basics if you are already familiar with programming.

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hyenaofleisure » Fri May 29, 2015 12:20 am

http://puu.sh/i4tPR/8d0ca4c0f2.png

And the relentless shipping between my in game OC and Gar continues... Now on an actual ship of some sort! <3 ... I'm not apologizing... >_> *goes back to playing other games while waiting for more awesome updates*
hyenaofleisure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Greennyy » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:26 am

replicatkd wrote:How about a new female enemy? maybe something along the lines of a warrior/thief woman. Furry or no furry is irrelevant, but almost all of the furries in this game are human-like/anthro. I am also curious about how you can eat Tala in this game, but not the innkeeper's daughter, or the baker.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39979&start=20
If you want to try and add in more scenes, over here ive put in a form you can use to make scenes and submit them.
Greennyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Big_D » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:45 am

this might be a silly question but how do you raise your sensitivity
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game