ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixes!]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ExcelWarriorVoreRPG [Full Game, latest: v.74 - MORE fixe

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Okay, So sue me. I'm not that bright. I've found most of the stuff, Unlocking the Bar, requires you to advance the quest, for Tala. Okay, I still do not know what to do at the Hippo Queen at Harbor. I got to see her, but not a lot of options besides attack or feed her. Also what do you feed Miri? How do you be EVIL ! ! ! It just gives me the side of Good. I stole the money at the start, Not sure how to change Moral yet.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BrokenDoorknob » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:51 am

ummmm... Whenever I try to download, it just downloads a picture of an error with Microsoft excel. Help?
BrokenDoorknob
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:10 am

firebolt2526 wrote:ummmm... Whenever I try to download, it just downloads a picture of an error with Microsoft excel. Help?
The download for the game works without a problem, the excel download also seems to be okay.
So, whatever you are trying to download, are you sure, you are using the proper links?
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BrokenDoorknob » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:43 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:
firebolt2526 wrote:ummmm... Whenever I try to download, it just downloads a picture of an error with Microsoft excel. Help?
The download for the game works without a problem, the excel download also seems to be okay.
So, whatever you are trying to download, are you sure, you are using the proper links?

ok, so I did have the wrong link (stupid me) but whenever I use the mega link it starts to load then just takes me to my mega account page with no message of any sort as to why
BrokenDoorknob
Participator

Postby Skeiron » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Okay, So sue me. I'm not that bright. I've found most of the stuff, Unlocking the Bar, requires you to advance the quest, for Tala. Okay, I still do not know what to do at the Hippo Queen at Harbor. I got to see her, but not a lot of options besides attack or feed her. Also what do you feed Miri? How do you be EVIL ! ! ! It just gives me the side of Good. I stole the money at the start, Not sure how to change Moral yet.

There are many different foods in the game. There is always one that is her favourite (changes between saves). Try different foods, one will give a different response from her. Feed her a lot of that to advance further.
You cannot feed Miri, there is only one item you can give to her (small brick-like object).
To get the evil ending you have to kill Britta and destroy the mouse city.

firebolt2526 wrote:ok, so I did have the wrong link (stupid me) but whenever I use the mega link it starts to load then just takes me to my mega account page with no message of any sort as to why

Did you try to download it using Chrome browser? It worked for me, not sure why the other browsers didn't work though.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BrokenDoorknob » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:00 pm

firebolt2526 wrote:ok, so I did have the wrong link (stupid me) but whenever I use the mega link it starts to load then just takes me to my mega account page with no message of any sort as to why

[\quote]Did you try to download it using Chrome browser? It worked for me, not sure why the other browsers didn't work though.[/quote]

Yep, I'm using chrome. Other downloads on mega seem to work fine, however.
BrokenDoorknob
Participator

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Okay, Ive gotten just about every single thing in this game, except the Extra Scene with the Inn keepers daughter, after winning the eating contest. Im still not sure how to get this.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Okay, Ive gotten just about every single thing in this game, except the Extra Scene with the Inn keepers daughter, after winning the eating contest. Im still not sure how to get this.

There are many hidden secrets in the game :) Even if you think you have everything, there is probably something more!

However, there is only one scene with the inn-keeper's daughter, and it is unlocked simply after winning the contest you respond to her advances.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 pm

There was supposed to be an extra scene with the Inn-Keepers daughter, where you win the contest and can get a meal after, her.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:15 pm

I don't know where you heard that?
I had a look in the source code, and I could find no other scenes with Leah

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Okay, I finally found the code, and you are right, there is nothing extra with the Inn keeper daughter. Do you know where to find the items and what they do? I looked but I have not found a list.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Okay, I finally found the code, and you are right, there is nothing extra with the Inn keeper daughter. Do you know where to find the items and what they do? I looked but I have not found a list.

If you open the workbook without auto-running the macro's you can also look at different tabs. The fifth tab (called Save-L) contains all the items in the game, their in-game description. whether they are swallowable and what happens if you eat them, etc. It doesn't tell you where you can find them though.
In the macro's code the TOOLS_SubmitCombineItems module contains where you can use which items. While the comments mention those are ALL the item/location/usage combinations, this is not strictly correct. You can use shovel while in a stomach for example, which is described in the GEARBOX_EndoEngine module, and there are a few other examples.

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Piknmix » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Love the game so far :-D , a bit stuck at the min, does anyone know the password to get into the Kesra Den (im sure the game told me already but i cant remember and cant get that far on another attempt) Help?
Piknmix
New to the forum

Postby nyanyan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:29 pm

it's a riddle, and it's just a bit of math, you should be able to get it yourself. I don't, off the top of my head, remember the riddle, but the answer is somewhere around 14 I believe. I could be wrong, because, like I said, I don't remember exactly. I did the math, and got in, messed up by 1 the first attempt and got it on the second after I realized I did something a little wrong.
The riddle is actually in the same popup that asks for the password, asking about someone's age.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Answer to the puzzle and the password to the Kesra den:

Spoiler: show
I am twice as old as my sister.
My sister is three years younger than my brother.
My brother will be my cousin's current age in five years.
My cousin is is currently twenty years old.

- cousin is 20
- brother will be 20 in five years, so brother is 15
- sister is 3 years younger, so sister is 12
- I am twice as old, so I am 24
Correct answer is 24

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:47 am

Would any more be willing to add more content? or show me how to do it? Yes, it would be a challenge, since Im not that bright :P
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:46 pm

I think if you are able to read and understand most of the source code then you can also add more things yourself. As an example, you can use the enemies that are already there (descriptions, spawn locations, skills, etc.) as a template for adding an enemy of your own, without having to program something from scratch.
That said, I think you should ask permission to Indighost first, since as far as I know the game is technically still in development :p

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nanakra » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:36 pm

Can someone who has downloaded this upload it to dropbox?
I can download other games from mega fine, however with this file I keep getting the error "temporary error, trying again"
I use chrome so that's not the issue.
Been trying to download for a few weeks with no change.
Would like to play this game.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GreenSlime » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:01 pm

So, i was thinking.
Is it possible to add more H-content to the game? I know, H-content is somewhat of a sticky topic here, but the game already has it.
Also, option to screw random monsters - yes or no? I mean, as long as it's optional it's fine?
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:17 am

I really hope this isn't the end for this game. So much needs to be added....
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game