Feeding Mistress Mazey: An Interactive Text Adventure

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Feeding Mistress Mazey: An Interactive Text Adventure

Postby Kyre » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 am

Hi all!

First of all i like to congratulate and say thanks to SDmanical for the great text adventure game.
I like the scenes and the situations.
For the first time i was a little bit stuck in the west wing hall, but that was my mistake and i give wrong commands (anyway i figured out and I escaped from there :-D)

I don't know if i can give help to others or not, but maybe some hint can't be such a big problem and I won't spoil the game mood.

So my first help to TwistedJester:
- If you have the key for the bath you have to type just this: unlock bathouse door with key
then you will see "You unlock the Bath House Door" if you see that then you should type the direction like "west" and you are in.
- Same situation with the bedroom about the commands.

If you have problem at when you type the command and ask you about the key which you want to use, then just type the name about the key.
For example: unlock bedroom door with bedroom key
Kyre
New to the forum

Postby Kyre » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:36 am

Krieg:
The Sculerry tub is there just follow this direction:
Grand Commons > West wing hall > Kitchen > Scullery.

And you can see in the text that brass scullery tub is filled with dirty water.

I hope with this I could help you.
Kyre
New to the forum

Postby SDmanical » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 am

Greggory wrote:This is a great game. I hope you do more with these characters, as the player and Mazey get closer, and the player enjoys extra privileges. Maybe add some gender-specific content?

I've kind of been mentally debating things like using the same characters and making a choosable gender and all that. I really can't say right now for sure; but I think I'll probably try to add something you can choose about yourself at the beginning of any future games I make. When I started working on this game, I had no idea how to do that, but after finishing it, I learned it would actually be pretty easy, although it will involve lots more writing on my part.

Schpadoinkle wrote:Normally I hate anthro and micro, but this wasn't that bad.

Any plans to do some same-size stuff?

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

As I said above, I can't really guarentee anything. Mostly, I have to make a game about something that interests me at the moment, or I'll have no inspiration to finish it. However, if a lot of people want something like same sized vore, I'll probably make a game about it some time. Maybe I should add, like, a poll or an idea board or some kind of request-something. I'll think about that, too.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zantos » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Ah, this was courageous. I never actually managed to get something out of Inform 7 (this whole "natural language" thing).
"No talent as an artist" you said. There are many forms of art besides pictures you know. However you CAN insert images with inform 7 should you want to.

Being an prospective interactive fiction writer myself (in ADRIFT, but it's pretty similar), I would like to have some statistics about your game. An idea of how many rooms, items, and such you have placed, for example.

Awesome game, by the way.
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Open top cabinent doesn't work by the way. Nor does look. So where's the bathroom key? It's the only thing I haven't been to or opened yet, besides the two kitchen cabinents that won't respond to any action at all.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby SDmanical » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Zantos wrote:Ah, this was courageous. I never actually managed to get something out of Inform 7 (this whole "natural language" thing).
"No talent as an artist" you said. There are many forms of art besides pictures you know. However you CAN insert images with inform 7 should you want to.

Being an prospective interactive fiction writer myself (in ADRIFT, but it's pretty similar), I would like to have some statistics about your game. An idea of how many rooms, items, and such you have placed, for example.

Awesome game, by the way.

You can? Hey, that's great to know for later.

As for stats, let's see.

There are seventeen rooms, a little under a hundred items, a few custom commands (licking, feeding) and so on.
For Mazey I had to get a little creative. All of her body parts are actually fixed objects; but everything you can do with a normal object has been replaced with some much more... Interesting options, as you probably noticed.
Another interesting note; the prey are all items, not people. Which, from a predator's perspective, works quite well as its own mechanic, doesn't it?

ian66613 wrote:Open top cabinent doesn't work by the way. Nor does look. So where's the bathroom key? It's the only thing I haven't been to or opened yet, besides the two kitchen cabinents that won't respond to any action at all.

I can't replicate any bugs that you described. You spelled "Cabinet" as "Cabinent" in your post just now, so if you did that in the game that is probably your issue. The bathroom key was already revealed earlier in the thread I think, but if you want it all you have to do it PUT the goblet in the Brass Scullery Tub.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

SDmanical wrote:
Greggory wrote:So, the only one I can't find is the antelope. Any suggestions on where to go? I think I've hit every room, but can't find it.

She's probably the worst one. I wasn't sure if it would be too hard or not and I guess it was.

Spoiler: show
Look under as many things as possible.

Look under the cushions.

I still can't find the antelope.

What room are the cushions in?
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Kyre wrote:Krieg:
The Sculerry tub is there just follow this direction:
Grand Commons > West wing hall > Kitchen > Scullery.

And you can see in the text that brass scullery tub is filled with dirty water.

I hope with this I could help you.

I went to the kitchen many times, probably kept skipping over it ._. thanks!
Krieg
Participator

Postby SDmanical » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:20 pm

nanakra wrote:
I still can't find the antelope.

What room are the cushions in?

The cushions are in the lounge room.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby xega888 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 am

great game ^^ for some odd reason i cant get the bath house key to work even tho i have it and have tried every command i can think of to use it on the door, adding a "use" command may be helpful or maby a built in command list
xega888
???

Postby SDmanical » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 am

xega888 wrote:great game ^^ for some odd reason i cant get the bath house key to work even tho i have it and have tried every command i can think of to use it on the door, adding a "use" command may be helpful or maby a built in command list

I believe all you need to do is type "Use key on door" if i'm not mistaken. And, there is a built in command list. Just type "help".

Also: I've been doodling with some programs and you can see the results right here if you want to take a look at what I've been up to.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby xega888 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:20 am

SDmanical wrote:
xega888 wrote:great game ^^ for some odd reason i cant get the bath house key to work even tho i have it and have tried every command i can think of to use it on the door, adding a "use" command may be helpful or maby a built in command list

I believe all you need to do is type "Use key on door" if i'm not mistaken. And, there is a built in command list. Just type "help".

Also: I've been doodling with some programs and you can see the results right here if you want to take a look at what I've been up to.

"that's not a verb i recognize" :( i copied and pasted your quote right in there
xega888
???

Postby Zero-Kitsune » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 am

xega888 wrote:
SDmanical wrote:

"that's not a verb i recognize" :( i copied and pasted your quote right in there

There is an "unlock" command
"unlock door with key"
It may have to ask you which door or key you mean if there's more than one possibility, though
So maybe:
"unlock bath house door with bath house key"
is a little better.
Zero-Kitsune
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kyre » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:41 am

Can I ask a question about the game?

I check the complete prey list in the first page and I noticed that I missed the female fox.
So my question is where can I find it or where should I look for it?
I don't need concrete answer if this is not possible, but a hint or some clue can give me a big help :-D

And the my last question today:
- For some special scene is it matter the preys sequence?

I hope someone could answer my questions.
Kyre
New to the forum

Postby SDmanical » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:06 pm

xega888 wrote:"that's not a verb i recognize" :( i copied and pasted your quote right in there

Sorry, try 'Unlock bath door'.

Kyre wrote:Can I ask a question about the game?

I check the complete prey list in the first page and I noticed that I missed the female fox.
So my question is where can I find it or where should I look for it?
I don't need concrete answer if this is not possible, but a hint or some clue can give me a big help :-D

And the my last question today:
- For some special scene is it matter the preys sequence?

I hope someone could answer my questions.

To get the Vixen, go s s e n n and pick her up.

And, no. You never have to worry about feeding Mazey prey in a certain order. It is, however, possible that if you find all the prey before feeding her any, then feed her all of them at once, you will miss some scenes where you could have rubbed her stomach at different sizes.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:48 pm

This seems quite entertaining.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Avant » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Very good, would love to see more of these.
Avant
Participator

Postby Matanuiv » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:09 pm

I can't seem to find the rabbit. Any help? or I have it and it doesn't say rabbit
Matanuiv
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kinne » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Would be cool to have some extra scenes after beating the game (besides mazey's privates). Like asking for the portcullis key to leave, or being able to go into the slave quarters. Finding out what happens in the pool would be cool, so would bringing mazey to her play room. Also, maybe make an option to ask mazey if she wants to be brushed or have wine, which would allow you to take the brush and wine bottle?
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dudeox05 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 am

Found a bug. When you catch the Feral Rat and put it in the cage, the game thinks the rat is roaming free and required a piece of bread to catch (which was already used up) so you can't get it back out of the cage.
Also, what creature gives you the BV scene? I can't seem to find it. :(
-D
Dudeox05
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game