Feeding Mistress Mazey: An Interactive Text Adventure

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Feeding Mistress Mazey: An Interactive Text Adventure

Postby SDmanical » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:23 am

Hello everyone!

After about 30 hours of effort spread out over the length of several months, I have finally finished my first totally functioning Text Adventure.

I hope that you guys will all enjoy this, because it's been a long project for me, and I'm sorry for all my RP buddies that I've snubbed while I was doing it. :p

Installation:
Current version: 103

Download Here!

-The above link will ask you to save "FMM103.zip" (Feeding Misstress Mazey version 103). Do that, then extract the two files inside. One is a 'zblorb' file, the other is the installer for Windows Frotz.

-If your computer can run zblorb files, then click on the zblorb, and start the game. Have fun!

-If not, then use the included installer to install Windows Frotz; a program that allows the running of zblorb files and several other similar files. This will allow you to play the game and also to experience any other text adventures you download.

-If the game works, but you're having trouble playing it, make sure to type HELP. That should explain most of the game to you. But if you're stuck or you feel like you couldn't find much of the content, feel free to ask a question in this thread or on my profile!

Changelog:

103: Blank text return fixed. (Found by Unicorn)

Game Information:

Feeding Mistress Mazey is a text adventure game all about vore and servitude; two of my favorite things! In this game; you act as an observer. You are not predator or prey. Hopefully this will allow people from both ends of the spectrum to have fun playing.
The predator featured in the game is named Mazey. She is a female feline. I know that having only one predator might put a bit of a damper on the game for people who don't enjoy anthros or females, but it was a necessity to keep it simple, as you'll see in the next section below.
As well as being a game about vore; the game also has a lot of interaction with Mazey. When you start the game, she'll give you a cold shoulder if you try to do anything with her other than give her food, but the more you feed her the more options you will open up for interaction. Eventually, she'll let you rub her stomach, kiss her feet, massage her, and so on.
The game keeps the player anonymous in terms of gender or species, so you can, in a sense, play whoever you want to play.

Summary of Game Contents:
-Female Predator
-Male and Female Prey
-Micro Vore Only
-Over a dozen oral vore scenes
-Over a dozen slave/mistress sex scenes*
-Drooling
-Vaguely Underage Prey (No age is actually specified, but two prey are described as 'very young')
-Lactation Scene*
-Breast Vore Scene
-Torture References (No actual torture included)
-Burping
-Footplay*
-Scat Reference
-Dirty Anal Vore Scene**
-Hard Vore Scene**

*AVOIDABLE: Use common sense to avoid scene if it doesn't interest you.
**SKIPPABLE: You will be presented with the option to avoid this entirely.

Complete list of prey:

Spoiler: show
-Male Lamb
-Female Fawn
-Male Rabbit
-Female Husky
-Male Husky
-Male Fox
-Female Fox
-Male Cat
-Male Goat
-Female Mice Duo
-Male Zebra
-Female Antelope
-Male Feral Rat
-Female Mare

Author Information:

Well, this section isn't really about me. It's about why I made this game the way it is.

When I first decided I wanted to make a vore game I knew off the bat I had to do what interested me. And, some of my favorite things are micros, female preds, and oral vore. Don't get me wrong; the opposites of those things are also really great. Future games will probably include same size, male preds, and lots more variety in vore types. But let me explain why I had to pick the things I did.

Why only one pred?

Since each vore scene was totally hand written, the number of things I had to write for this game was equal to the number of prey multiplied by the number of predators. Now, there are fourteen different pieces of prey in this game; which means fourteen vore scenes. (Actually, fifteen; because one of them can be eaten in two different ways.)
If I added even one other predator; that means I have to DOUBLE how much I write before I finish the game. I didn't want to do that. So, I made Mazey; a nice, simple predator that I hope everyone can enjoy serving.
There are a few possible workarounds for this, such as making one prey (probably the player) and lots of predators, or just making maybe three prey and three predators to keep the numbers small, or even recruiting lots of writers to make a giant game with a ton of predators and prey! I'll probably use one of those ideas for another game, some day.

Why a text adventure?

Because I've got nearly no talent as an artist. Besides, with the program I used to make this (Inform 7) I don't think you even can include pictures. Although, who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. I could look into that. Now that this is out in public, and people know I can actually make games (and by 'make', i mean 'finish', unlike most vore games which sit in beta for eternity.) maybe I'll find an artist willing to do pictures for a second game if I find a way to implement them. Worst case scenario? I'll make a game and someone can just make a little thumbnail for it. I don't know.

Why [didn't/did] you put in [something i do/don't like]?

Because I put in what I felt like. Most of the stuff that I thought was really extreme (the dirty anal vore scene, the hardvore scene) has the option to skip. Anything else, well, if you don't like it, I hope you can just not read that small section of the game. There's a TON of content here, i'm very positive that everyone will like at least some of it!

Did you make this by yourself?

Yes.

Did you write everything yourself?

Yes.

Is this a virus?

No.

Can you prove that?

Google 'Windows Frotz' and you'll see that it's a totally legitimate program that is not a virus. If you don't want to run my exe anyways, you can just download theirs and run that, then run my zblorb.

And that's everything! I'm very eager to hear any comments, criticism, suggestions, or anything you all have to say! I hope you have a ton of fun with this, it was a wild ride to make!
Last edited by SDmanical on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Re: Feeding Mistress Mazey: An Interactive Text Adventure

Postby Genowing » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:10 am

I love it! though Im currently stuck...
Genowing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zero-Kitsune » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:27 am

Well this was a nice surprise tonight. Been a while since I saw someone attempt a vore text adventure, and this was extremely well-written.
Skipped the stuff I don't like, really appreciate that option.
I'm not sure what else to say besides "Great job!"
This kind of thing isn't my usual preference but I really enjoyed it.

And for anyone who gets stuck, some common text adventure tips:
Try to take everything, you'll need anything the game lets you pick up.
Carefully read the scene description. Sometimes there are things to interact with that aren't stated after.
Also, don't forget to look IN or UNDER things, too.
Zero-Kitsune
Somewhat familiar

Postby unicorn » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:29 am

Oooh this is really fun <3 I can imagine it was a lot of work, thanks for making it and sharing it with us! Good old text adventures are underrated.
I'm stuck now, but i think i got ALMOST all of them XD
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unicorn » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:59 am

is there anything outside or a way to open the portcullis? Doesn't seem to be, but it's the only lead i have at this point. What about the brush and wine, are they indeed useless?

Oh, and i found one omitted/empty portion of text (if you'd like to be notified of 'bugs')
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:05 am

not a bad little game....it was hard to understand the adventure game logic you used in some places but I got there in the end

it's a shame there's no vore interaction between the players character and the predator.....as I'm thinking most people would be looking to that....but it's still good all the same
Firon
---

Postby Genowing » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 am

Anyone know where the Bath House key is?
Genowing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Greggory » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 am

First up, I really like this adventure. I've gotten what appears to be most of it, but there's still a couple of things I can't do with Mazey. Could we get a count as to how many micros we're supposed to feed her?
Alas, I've discovered a glitch. If you actually enter the empty pool, there doesn't appear to be any command that allows you to get out again. And you can't leave the room until you do. There are steps in the pool, but you can't climb them. CLIMB, EXIT, UP, nothing seems to work.
Greggory
Been posting for a bit

Postby SDmanical » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:02 am

Thanks to everyone who responded!

unicorn wrote:is there anything outside or a way to open the portcullis? Doesn't seem to be, but it's the only lead i have at this point. What about the brush and wine, are they indeed useless?

Oh, and i found one omitted/empty portion of text (if you'd like to be notified of 'bugs')

No; don't worry. If the game tells you something is useless or impossible, it is. I might post a guide eventually if there's enough demand for it.

And send any bugs to me right away. If I missed something I'd like to fix it.

Firon wrote:not a bad little game....it was hard to understand the adventure game logic you used in some places but I got there in the end

it's a shame there's no vore interaction between the players character and the predator.....as I'm thinking most people would be looking to that....but it's still good all the same

Thank you! But I'm not quite sure what you mean by no interaction. You can do basically anything with Mazey other than eating her or being eaten by her; I figured adding stuff like that would probably turn a lot of people away from the game, and making it optional would have been a lot of work.

Genowing wrote:Anyone know where the Bath House key is?

If you LOOK at the Scullery Tub, you'll see a hint.

Put the Goblet in the Scullery Tub to drain it.

Greggory wrote:First up, I really like this adventure. I've gotten what appears to be most of it, but there's still a couple of things I can't do with Mazey. Could we get a count as to how many micros we're supposed to feed her?
Alas, I've discovered a glitch. If you actually enter the empty pool, there doesn't appear to be any command that allows you to get out again. And you can't leave the room until you do. There are steps in the pool, but you can't climb them. CLIMB, EXIT, UP, nothing seems to work.

That's probably a good idea. I'll add a list to the first post in just a minute.

Also, I'm not sure why you're having trouble exiting the pool. If you just type 'exit' then you should exit it. Make sure you aren't typing 'exit pool', as that doesn't seem to work for some reason. (Not sure why.)
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby Greggory » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 am

So, the only one I can't find is the antelope. Any suggestions on where to go? I think I've hit every room, but can't find it.
Greggory
Been posting for a bit

Postby SDmanical » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:30 am

Greggory wrote:So, the only one I can't find is the antelope. Any suggestions on where to go? I think I've hit every room, but can't find it.

She's probably the worst one. I wasn't sure if it would be too hard or not and I guess it was.

Look under as many things as possible.

Look under the cushions.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jit » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 pm

----------
Last edited by Jit on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jit
Somewhat familiar

Postby unicorn » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Aah, an antelope! What a delightful thing to've missed XD I guess i've got to play again so i can unlock all the stuff with Mazey. ;)

Oh and the missing text follows the command to lick Mazey's butt, after there's been enough prey fed to her so that she'll let you.
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SDmanical » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Dang, you're right. Fixed that and uploaded a new version. Thank you very much.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dudeox05 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Hmmm, I seem to have been unable to find the BV scene... Who is it I'm looking for and where might I find them?
Thanks too!~ This is an AWESOME text game! :gulp:
Last edited by Dudeox05 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby Firon » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:15 pm

SDmanical wrote:
Firon wrote:not a bad little game....it was hard to understand the adventure game logic you used in some places but I got there in the end

Thank you! But I'm not quite sure what you mean by no interaction. You can do basically anything with Mazey other than eating her or being eaten by her; I figured adding stuff like that would probably turn a lot of people away from the game, and making it optional would have been a lot of work.

what I meant was excatly what you stated you couldn't do......I was thinking some people wouldn't be happy unless they were the ones being eatten.....personally I was hoping for a bit of unbirth in there.....but it's not that it wasn't a good game anyway.....I enjoyed it
Firon
---

Postby TwistedJester » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Can someone help me I tried opening the Bathing and bedroom door but it said it didn't understand my sentence.
TwistedJester
New to the forum

Postby Greggory » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:05 pm

This is a great game. I hope you do more with these characters, as the player and Mazey get closer, and the player enjoys extra privileges. Maybe add some gender-specific content?
Greggory
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:29 am

Normally I hate anthro and micro, but this wasn't that bad.

Any plans to do some same-size stuff?
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krieg » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:18 am

How do you find the Scullery Tub? I've looked almost everywhere (obviously missing somewhere) and it's driving me mad /o\
Krieg
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game