The Rabbit Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The Rabbit Game

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:22 am

So anyway, as I was aimlessly wondering the internet, I managed to come across this game.
EDIT: From what I'm told, it's probably best if I don't directly link the game here. Try the blog instead.
It's a fun little game, and this is the first time that there's been a demo for this game. Well, at least from what I can get from the author's blog. Here it is, by the way.
http://tsurarastone.blog.fc2.com/
I have no idea what has been said on the blog, so if it mentions anywhere that the author doesn't want me to post the game here, someone tell me and I'll take it down faster than you can say "photosynthesis".
Ok, enough rambling, onto the game. There are two levels right now and you can select them from the first option on the main menu. The second option will take you to the... well, options. There are 3 tabs in the options screen. The Purple Tab has 2 selections. The first will let you change the difficulty and the seconds does, well I don't know. Nothing really changed for me when I changed that one, but if anyone else knows, please do tell. The Green Tab has 3 selections. The first changes the screen size, but only after you quit then restart the game. Trust me, you'll want to do this first. You'll know why right away when you start the game. The second selection changes the FPS and the third shows how many FPS there are on the top left of the screen. The Orange Tab changes the control setup. You'll notice that by default, "z" and "x" are assigned to two keys, but the last two are for menu navigation, so don't worry about that. Also, in the main menu, the last option will exit the game.
Now, onto the game-play. You play as a bunny girl, I suppose. That, or a girl wearing bunny ears, gloves, and shoes with a white tank top and shorts. I'm just gonna go with bunny girl for now. By default, "z" jumps and double jumps, "x" spins/attacks, and "c" does a little cartoon dash where you spin your feet. You can still attack and jump in this mode, but you'll flinch if you run into a wall. Also, if you press down, you do a slide that will damage enemies, but if you hold it down too long, you'll stop dashing. All enemies, except for two, will die in one spin attack. "R" will restart to a checkpoint only if you're out of health. You have to use it when certain enemies kill you.
Speaking of enemies, each level has their own set of enemies. Level one has little slimes, snowmen, electric cranes, and these brown girl enemies that attack with their "hand-hair". The little slimes attach onto you and you have to struggle out before your health is drained. The max I've seen that can go on you was 4. Nothing special happens after you die unless you count the slimes on your dead body special. The Snowmen just throw snowballs at you and aren't dangerous to the touch. Nothing special. The electric cranes grab your ears and shock you for a little lower than half your max health. Nothing special. The brown girl enemies will reach out for you with their hand hair, but will only damage you if you have a lot of health. If you have very low health, they'll grab you, then you hear a cracking noise. I suppose you can say they break your back. Anyway, there is a stopping point in level one, but I'm not sure if it really is the end. There's something written there, but I don't know what it says. Also, in the area where the card tells you to dash, near the middle of that area there seems to be some platforms in the air, but I don't know how to get to them. Let me know if any of you guys can get up there.
Onto stage 2. It has red flowers, blue flowers, these weird spiny enemies, these flying green plants, a huge egg, and a plant girl boss. This is where the vore comes in. The red flowers are stationary and will grab onto you if you land on them. When your health is gone, they begin to eat you. The blue flowers hang from the ceiling and will try to grab you and start to suck on your face. they let you go after they suck... whatever from your head. The spiny enemies just walk or jump. Nothing special. The flying green plants will try to grab you with their Yoshi tongues and will eat you headfirst. After you're health is gone, they will completely eat you and you have to press "r" to restart. The huge egg is something you cannot beat, and you have to run away from it. It's a one hit kill and will chomp you in one bite. The plant girl boss has a health bar and it won't take damage from your spin attack. It has a couple of attacks. It will go underground and will try to grab you with its vines. Also, it summons these gravestone things from the ground and will come at you. Also, it will summon spiny balls from the top screen. That is how you attack it, you wait for the last ball to un-spike and you hit it towards her. The gravestone attack just does damage and if you die by the vines, the plant girl envelops you with the flower blossom part of her and does... uh, something. Not quite sure what. The same thing happens if you touch her, but you have a chance to escape that one. The level seems to end there, but you can still wander around after you beat the boss.
One last thing. When you struggle, you can use the "z", "x", and directional keys to escape. "C" is pointless then. I'm not sure when the next addition will be, but hopefully, it will be as good as it is now. Maybe there'll be more vore enemies, too. Ok, good luck.
Also, if anyone does find the proper name for this, let me know and I'll change the topic name.
Last edited by VirtuosoViking on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: No clue what the name is, but it has vore!

Postby Jit » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:58 pm

----------
Last edited by Jit on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jit
Somewhat familiar

Postby battlebat55 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Jit wrote:It's asking for a download password, do you have that on hand? I haven't found it in my sparse look around their blog.

password: ryona
battlebat55
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:01 am

battlebat55 wrote:
Jit wrote:It's asking for a download password, do you have that on hand? I haven't found it in my sparse look around their blog.

password: ryona

Whoops, yeah my bad. He's right on, the password is "ryona". Anything from that side usually has that password, so just a heads up there.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:47 am

Can't read Japanese. Can't download.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pr0cKz3d » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:57 am

The download seems broken now. Any chance you can re-upload it somewhere else? Preferably somewhere written in english as well? X3 Google translate only does so well...
Pr0cKz3d
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:41 pm

I don't know what you mean by broken download. It worked fine for me and it even worked right now. All you have to do is click on the first link in the first post of this thread. The one that has "getuploader" in the URL. Then when you get on that page, you scroll down until you find an empty box below the blue information box about the game. Type in ryona and then hit enter. The next page you'll be on will be nearly exactly the same as before except this time, go to where you typed in the password and click the box where the password box used to be. You'll be on the last page and the download should start automatically.
I don't know what else to say if this doesn't work. I don't want to re-upload it because I don't know if the author doesn't want the game redistributed anywhere else, but I'm not taking the chance, so I put up the download site the author had in his blog. Really hope this helps.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Thaaaaaaat's better.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Nice little find, let us hope that the game will be updated or that we can enjoy the full version of this game in the future (and that it will not be abandoned like a few other :( ).
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pr0cKz3d » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:07 am

the download is just plain broken for me. It gets to the page and just hangs there. It simply never even starts to download.
Pr0cKz3d
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:38 am

Pr0cKz3d wrote:the download is just plain broken for me. It gets to the page and just hangs there. It simply never even starts to download.
The download works very well.
You have just to wait a little bit longer before it starts (i had to wait a little bit over 1 minute) and then be patient, the download-speed is not the fastest. :D
01.JPG
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ParKourDragon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:16 pm

For me it downloads fine but then it says that startup has failed so I can't play it.
ParKourDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby vintious » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Change the filenames of the folder and the .exe to just a random number or two.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ParKourDragon » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Tried, there's no difference, it still says that startup has failed and nothing loads. Tried downloading again but same problem.
ParKourDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby mnight » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:59 am

It needs DirectX.So you have to install DirectX if you have not.
If it don't work yet,check two dll files in the same folder as exe.The names are "hmm.dll" and "ovplay.dll".
mnight
New to the forum

Postby ParKourDragon » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 am

Got directx, checked for those files and they are there too, still no work.
ParKourDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby mnight » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:15 am

When a path is too long,the problem may occur. Put downloaded folder to C:.

If it don't work yet,write an error message and the action after an error.
mnight
New to the forum

Postby ParKourDragon » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Tried that now, same thing. Error message just says "startup failed", only option to click is okay, I click that and dialog box closes. That's all.
ParKourDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby mnight » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:08 am

This game is made by HSP(Hot Soup Processor).The problem may occur because of HSP.
Do other games made by HSP work well on your PC? (for example,"fromage")

Sorry,I don't know more than this.I can't understand the cause...
mnight
New to the forum

Postby ParKourDragon » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Fromage works yes.... so I have no clue. I'll prob just try on my other computer, thanks for the help though, everyone.
ParKourDragon
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game