Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you be interested/able to help crowd fund this game?

I would be interested, and am able to do so!
24%
I would be interested, but I don't have the funds to...
69%
I would not be interested
6%

Total votes : 769

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --NEW RELEASE--

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Camlio420 wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:That Cypher lock in the temple of Eneire is IMPOSIBLE to decode. I've been at it for like 3 straight hours and I cant figure it out. The hints are too vague and URIVYZOO makes no sense! Is it an Anogram? The letters in it don't make any word!

Step 1: Type it in Google.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

It's also not exactly a difficult cipher.

The problem is, the fact that nobody really ever comes across an Atbash Cipher in daily life, or... ever really, I never even knew what an Atbash Cipher was till I googled it's definition after Saint mentioned it earlier in the page.

This helped so much. I tried googleing it, but I never got any usefull results. Once I knew I needed this Atbash Cipher I was all the better for it.

Another Question though. So the game is uncompleeted, does it tell you when you get to the end? I've been stuck at the post recieving of the Pandora Rubric for hours now. I've talked to everyone, done everything. Incidentily I noticed that the old guy won't sell you the Dryads supplys when you click that option, and that if you take the detective to the spot where the Naga ate the couple in the mystery novel the sceen where she eats those people will replay, and you will have to start the decetive sceene over again. You can also keep buying lamps and defeating the genie within.

I've slept untill night. I swear I've clicked on every square inch of the game, so am I done, or am I missing something?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Okay, since I've got two of my three big commission games cleared out, I feel that I can finally come back to look at this project after coming up on a year >.<

First off, half of the posts in the past few months on this thread have been about the cipher puzzle. For something that I added in for fun that really has no bearing on progress up to that point in the game, it's apparently a sticking point for a lot of people. I'll try making the riddle make a bit more sense for future players, but mainly it was an experiment to see if password locks could work.

Second, this was the first project that I made and published to this site. When I made it, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, and even at the time of the last update I was still fairly new to making games. As such, it really shows its age when it comes to a lot of issues. There are many things that I would have loved to have added back then, but didn't know how, that I now can easily do. My grasp of how to use RPG Maker has grown a lot since then, so you can expect a lot of new concepts to play with in the next update to this game, when I get to it.

As for the length between updates, all I can say is that I have multiple projects that I work on, some of them paid commissions, on top of my art commissions. Honestly, a lot of my free time is taken up with creating content for this site, even if my game releases have lagged quite a bit lately. That said, I'll get around to updating Larapha when I can, because I do dearly love the characters, the setting, and the story I still have yet to tell. As to when that is, well, it depends on a lot of variables, mainly how much time I can devote to hobbies. Other than that, the bathhouse update is about half way done, I just need to finish scenes and randomization tables, and go throughout the rest of the game and do some tweakings.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Atherian » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:01 am

You have officially made my week if you continue this game! Of all the games I've played here, this one is BY FAR my absolute favorite. Definitely looking forward to anything you do. I think I'll download it again now and give it another play through ^^

P.s. THANK YOU!
Atherian
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:03 am

Shadowlyger wrote:Step 1: Type it in Google.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!
You are god, really, NOT!
Google delivers exactly THREE results when I type it (after my coment perhaps more, who knows).
Very helpful tip. m(

And of those three, the first one is the answer. I'm not seeing the problem here. Also the other two are in moon language.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby boyot » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Just asking does anyone know the password for the locked chest in the room to the left of the room you fight the fire elemental? Because I just can't figure it out it's the chest that contains the key to the temples vault I can't figure it out. ^^;

P.S. I'm trying to go to the underground area and it's says to wait until the battle system is complete any clues for that? ^^;
The Hellfire Reaper.
boyot
Been posting for a bit

Postby bebopy » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:01 pm

It's FIREBALL
bebopy
Participator

Postby Azirov » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:54 am

boyot wrote:Just asking does anyone know the password for the locked chest in the room to the left of the room you fight the fire elemental? Because I just can't figure it out it's the chest that contains the key to the temples vault I can't figure it out. ^^;

P.S. I'm trying to go to the underground area and it's says to wait until the battle system is complete any clues for that? ^^;

Congratulations I think you are the 100th person to ask this question XD
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby boyot » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:25 am

Thanks Bebopy! :)

Really it has been asked that much? :|
The Hellfire Reaper.
boyot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Talon13 » Sun May 11, 2014 6:35 pm

I'm rather new to this game and the project as a whole so I don't know if this has been discussed. But other than vore scenes will there be any other sexual content? I ask only because it seems that the main character is very flirty, sexual, and more than happy to show off so a scene or two of her releasing some bent up stress, or experimenting with the outcome of a succesfuly vore or absorption, or even using sex as a lure to get people alone doesn't seem that out of character for her.
Talon13
Participator

Postby Journeyman » Tue May 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Soo...after reading all 27 pages, I still don't know how to get into the fire temple :(
I mean, I've seen about 3 dozen requests for the password and such, so I assume there's some way to get in...but all I was able to do was go up the vines and get the book. Tried talking to the guards as every kind of person, poked all round the place, finished the whole Helena Mansion, still not finding a way inside. Did I miss a whole side quest?
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vintious » Wed May 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Journeyman wrote:Soo...after reading all 27 pages, I still don't know how to get into the fire temple :(
I mean, I've seen about 3 dozen requests for the password and such, so I assume there's some way to get in...but all I was able to do was go up the vines and get the book. Tried talking to the guards as every kind of person, poked all round the place, finished the whole Helena Mansion, still not finding a way inside. Did I miss a whole side quest?

Did you go to sleep then visit the old man's shop? Can't really remember the specific events.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Thu May 15, 2014 1:04 am

Hm. Had never actually slept before. Loaded up save, slept, visited the shops... No dice. It's odd, b/c there doesn't seem to be any hint or indicator of anything left undone, except the dude in town looking for something, and the fire temple.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby boyot » Tue May 20, 2014 4:29 pm

I'm trying to go to the underground area and it's says to wait until the battle system is complete any specific event i have to do for that?
The Hellfire Reaper.
boyot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Netjak » Tue May 20, 2014 5:52 pm

boyot wrote:I'm trying to go to the underground area and it's says to wait until the battle system is complete any specific event i have to do for that?

Nothing you can do. That area is not yet implemented, as fat as I know.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby boyot » Wed May 21, 2014 8:20 am

Thanks Netjack it was bugging me not knowing.
The Hellfire Reaper.
boyot
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:34 am

...Think I managed ta screw up enough fer a restart. Bug's probably already reported, but, well, I finished the mansion in girl form, but got stuck because I swiped the fish while in girl form. Stuck behind the guards, outside the mansion. Last save is after taking the fish...
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PlasticSalad » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Alright, I just CANNOT find the ghost. I've been all over the mansion as both a cat and child, checked everything, tried walking on every tile in the girl's room... nothing. Already heard the giggle, too.
PlasticSalad
New to the forum

Postby four_fleets » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:44 am

PlasticSalad wrote:Alright, I just CANNOT find the ghost. I've been all over the mansion as both a cat and child, checked everything, tried walking on every tile in the girl's room... nothing. Already heard the giggle, too.

Touch things in the room.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PlasticSalad » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:43 pm

I did. I've touched everything, both as a cat and a child. I have the maid working for me already, too.
PlasticSalad
New to the forum

Postby Zomulgustar » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:53 pm

It's been awhile, but I seem to remember having to be a child and the hotspot was in the room where you found the maid. One of the teddy bears I think. lower right part of the room at least.
Zomulgustar
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game