Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you be interested/able to help crowd fund this game?

I would be interested, and am able to do so!
24%
I would be interested, but I don't have the funds to...
69%
I would not be interested
6%

Total votes : 769

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --NEW RELEASE--

Postby Camlio420 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Evilpancake wrote:password is FIREBALL though i haven't the slightest idea how he thinks you can derive that word from those two sentences...

Exactly there is literally no correlation between the two sentences and Fireballs what so ever. A new riddle would save many people having to come here and asking for the password. I can put up an example.

An orb bright and hot as the sun though not a distant star,
a power to lay your enemies low, be they near or far.

I think it would fit.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redpod » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Thanksfor the pass :d
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:36 pm

The riddle isn't to figure out the password, it's the method to de-scramble the letters displayed below to get the answer. It's an Atbash cipher, which is done by reversing a letter with its opposite on the alphabet. A=Z, B=Y, C=X, etc. I guess it was a little too confusing for most people though ^^;; Though, since it is on bonus content, it's a low priority fix for right now.

As for when the next release is, I hope to release SOMETHING in the next two weeks. Work is taking a lot of my time and focus, and lots of people from Eka's have me working on a variety of varying length projects, so my attention is a bit torn. However, I'm trying to remain focused on powering through a commissioned scenario for The Cursed Village, then I'll complete the final chapter of P&A's Pokemon commission. Hopefully after that I'll at least get the bath house update for Larapha done.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xeon55 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 am

Quick gamebreaking bug report. I missed eating the elf maid in the first chapter, and was able to eat her in the 2'd chapter. But when i triggered the event, the game somehow seemed to revert to chapter one. Everything from the npc's to your shop completely reseted
Xeon55
New to the forum

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Seems like a lesson to me "never pass up a chance to eat an elf maid"
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Patit » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:01 am

What am I suppose to do after I ate the Flame of Rebbellion, already ate Nicca and also the prostitude, also finished the subquest of the bunny girl and invited the Ex-shopkeeper...now what?
comments in the game:
Really awesome but um...could you please add some buttcrush or trample/crushed/stepped by feet or inshoe crush
I love Giantess games
Patit
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brutaller » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:27 pm

I figured it out..... through the mirror they stare.... i must tell that its strange to put riddle as hard as this in game but still lemme get that for you.... the alphabet has 26 letters.... i figured it thx to Y>B and Z>A..... if you take the two ends of the alphabet and start counting with A and Z being "1", B and Y being "2", C and X being "3" you just take the letter and swap it with the one with same value.... being
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0

got it? the one who actually broke this code must have been a genius to think about something like that xD
Brutaller
Participator

Postby vintious » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:56 pm

*cough* You're actually very late to the party, it's also called an atbash cipher.

And honestly... reversing the alphabet isn't even the most grand of code.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:33 pm

using a cipher that most people have had no reason to have exposure to and thus unable to solve does not a genius make...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby captainbobey » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:57 am

I think I've played through most of the available game, I now have the fire elemental form, and I can say I am really really enjoying it. The combat is balanced, and satisfyingly fun if you have the mana. The whole you are what you eat idea works really nicely, and the whole environment looks really nice, having just played a couple of others it by far outranks them graphically. I also love the spirit village in your minds eye, that works really nicely.
The transformation seems a lot like Majora's mask, since you don't transform into the person exactly, but your transform into a mixture, always with white hair, which I really like.
The only thing that I think is missing is a sprite for when you have a full belly, and a few more of the cut-scenes, like when you 'save' the fairy in the bar.
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kc0dawnte » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:51 am

Hello, I don't know if this has already been addressed, but I went to the mansion in girl form so I could get in, but the correct guard only appears when I'm in human form... is this a glitch? (Ps. I started over so that I could go find the demoness as a kid.)
Kc0dawnte
New to the forum

Postby killjoy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:59 am

The Saint of Ravens wrote:The riddle isn't to figure out the password, it's the method to de-scramble the letters displayed below to get the answer. It's an Atbash cipher, which is done by reversing a letter with its opposite on the alphabet. A=Z, B=Y, C=X, etc. I guess it was a little too confusing for most people though ^^;; Though, since it is on bonus content, it's a low priority fix for right now.

As for when the next release is, I hope to release SOMETHING in the next two weeks. Work is taking a lot of my time and focus, and lots of people from Eka's have me working on a variety of varying length projects, so my attention is a bit torn. However, I'm trying to remain focused on powering through a commissioned scenario for The Cursed Village, then I'll complete the final chapter of P&A's Pokemon commission. Hopefully after that I'll at least get the bath house update for Larapha done.

So 2 weeks turns into 5 months, Is there no new updates?
killjoy
New to the forum

Postby SarahTheCuteVixen » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:13 pm

i require assistance, what do i do after i beat the high priestess?
SarahTheCuteVixen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dreyalgia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 pm

So 2 weeks turns into 5 months, Is there no new updates

He's busy, simmer down, just wait patiently and he'll respond.
Dreyalgia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Camlio420 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Dreyalgia wrote:
So 2 weeks turns into 5 months, Is there no new updates

He's busy, simmer down, just wait patiently and he'll respond.

I think the problem is the fact that every game saint makes is so amazing that everyone's afraid it's gonna turn into another Vore Night. Though it may not actually be the case.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tushie » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:57 am

How many willing scenes( As in the main character willingly allowing herself to be ate) are in this game? I've only came across the one where you turn into a child and let the other witch eat you.
Tushie
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:58 pm

That Cypher lock in the temple of Eneire is IMPOSIBLE to decode. I've been at it for like 3 straight hours and I cant figure it out. The hints are too vague and URIVYZOO makes no sense! Is it an Anogram? The letters in it don't make any word!

Out side that and a few small issues though this is awsome work. I think you start out a little too strong. I've only ever died fighting the Genie(Who is WAYYYYYY to powerfull for you to be without Ashren). I think it would be way cooler if you started out weaker and by eating people you got bonuses to your health and manna limits. There could also realy stand to be a quest log. If you miss key pieces of Diolague you are just left feeling around in the dark hoping to run into the next bit of the mission by talking to everyone, and clicking on everything.

I also think it would be awsome if you got perks other then the story driven ones by eating people. Like whe you eat the Elf if you got a magic skill like guile, or the fairy you get confuse. I'd also love to see bonuses when you transform into something, like elves are better with pistols, faries are harder to hit, stuff like that. Finnaly, is there no way to include an ability or spell that will let you shape shift on the fly? Having to go over to those sewergrates, is a little taxing and inconvienient.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:14 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:That Cypher lock in the temple of Eneire is IMPOSIBLE to decode. I've been at it for like 3 straight hours and I cant figure it out. The hints are too vague and URIVYZOO makes no sense! Is it an Anogram? The letters in it don't make any word!

Step 1: Type it in Google.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

It's also not exactly a difficult cipher.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Camlio420 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:40 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:That Cypher lock in the temple of Eneire is IMPOSIBLE to decode. I've been at it for like 3 straight hours and I cant figure it out. The hints are too vague and URIVYZOO makes no sense! Is it an Anogram? The letters in it don't make any word!

Step 1: Type it in Google.

It's also not exactly a difficult cipher.

The problem is, the fact that nobody really ever comes across an Atbash Cipher in daily life, or... ever really, I never even knew what an Atbash Cipher was till I googled it's definition after Saint mentioned it earlier in the page.
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:36 pm

Camlio420 wrote:The problem is, the fact that nobody really ever comes across an Atbash Cipher in daily life, or... ever really, I never even knew what an Atbash Cipher was till I googled it's definition after Saint mentioned it earlier in the page.
Yeah, perhaps should something like that mentioned earlier in the game, perhaps combined with some important task.
Like, "some codes are encrypted with Atbash Cipher technique", or something like that.
At least would this make things easier for everyone.

Shadowlyger wrote:Step 1: Type it in Google.
You are god, really!
Google delivers exactly THREE results when I type it (after my coment perhaps more, who knows).
Very helpful tip.
Last edited by Lawrence Craft on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game