Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby jabman05 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:15 am

played it

more more give me MOAR!!
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 673
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:00 am
Location: another world insidie my head

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby Jack_D_Koy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:25 am

GREY FOX!!!
Jack_D_Koy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:30 am

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby Maurt899 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:33 am

I'velayed it to the point where you can eat the slime, is there any more after that? has an update with content been added yet?
User avatar
Maurt899
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 628
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby LilianiMirx » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:36 am

Maurt899 wrote:I'velayed it to the point where you can eat the slime, is there any more after that? has an update with content been added yet?

Spoiler: show
Go git that shy boy, take him outside of the map, leave him at a tent, go back to his mother.
User avatar
LilianiMirx
Participator
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby Grimlock » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:20 am

Nice game its great to actually see some pictures that depict the vore scene, instead of just walking through some dungeon that depicts the stomach as nice as that is, it gets a little repetitive after some time.

First a few glitches.
There is a few time when the words appear to be cropped so instead "I got to eat you" it says "I got t eat you".

Then there is the locked house where the door is opened and its impossible to get in unless you stand at the exact spot and press Space.

Finally the Mother scene pictures seem to be cropped instead of showing the full picture it stops halfway down the stomach.

Now a few suggestion:
You can eat people and digest them. Now a way to spice such scene up might be to have the option (just like scat) to show the girls being slowly digested in the main characters stomach.

Speaking of Digestion While digesting your prey is great there is no benefit to it, other than some story and maybe a picture. It would be nice if eating and digesting a character would perhaps result in a reward of some kind maybe a boost to seduction or a cash reward or something that might give some benefits in gameplay.

Now to continue on the digesting part maybe it should be a choice that might affect how people react to you. If you eat your Companions in their sleep or get them eaten other companions might not be so quick to join you as they know they will properly end up dead on the flipside others might not join you unless you have eaten maybe to show that you aren´t afraid of doing what needs to be done.
Same with different villages if you haven´t eaten any body some in the village might see you as an easy victim, while others would freely let you stay at their place because they know they are safe.
While if you have eaten a lot they will lock their houses and hope that you will go away and leave them alone

Lastly While Digesting people is great it does kill them and a short of losing a battle, being digested by the main character might not be something people would willingly do and like the pink haired girl they might try to eat the main character first rather then be eaten.
So maybe while it should still be possible to eat people maybe it shouldn´t be something you could do just from the start instead you would have to work for your meal and by either tricking them in conversation or laying traps for them and so forth, so they get caught of guard and then eaten by the main character.
Other times you may be required to sneak into peoples houses in the night in order to eat them otherwise you won´t.
Grimlock
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby mysta » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Grimlock wrote:Now to continue on the digesting part maybe it should be a choice that might affect how people react to you.


Grimlock: Actually I have added a predator point variable so that you'll gain repute as a pred if you eat lots of people, which will have various effects that I haven't implemented yet.
My two vore games:
Mysta's Myst adventure (More refined, in progress): viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33146 <====Try it out!
Mysta's vore RPG (longer, completed): viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31644
User avatar
mysta
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby Liz » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Sounds like a good idea Mystra.

The game so far is very interesting and I am enjoyed it greatly :D
User avatar
Liz
---
 
Posts: 1060
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Violation Station.
Blog: View Blog (176)

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby xega888 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

is there a map anywhere? i need to go west of the south city and i dont know what city is the south one.
User avatar
xega888
???
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 3:12 am
Location: wishing i was some were else

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 am

xega888 wrote:is there a map anywhere? i need to go west of the south city and i dont know what city is the south one.
Yeah, there is a map, but you are in the wrong game-topic to search for it. o,o" :P

Here is a link directly to the post you need:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31644&start=165#p1395535
I don't know if there are already a new map, but this was the only i found, hope this will help.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
User avatar
Lawrence Craft
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:33 am
Location: Germany

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby xega888 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:05 am

thank you Lawrence craft but if this map is right then i dont know were to go because there is nothing unexplored west of south city. because the map doesnt seem to include the west island that the sage that told me to go west of south city is on i dont think its up to date enough. =/
User avatar
xega888
???
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 3:12 am
Location: wishing i was some were else

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby LillyBells » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:47 am

is it me, or do the download links on the first page no longer work? :c
User avatar
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:31 am
Location: Europe

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:49 am

xega888 wrote:thank you Lawrence craft but if this map is right then i dont know were to go because there is nothing unexplored west of south city. because the map doesnt seem to include the west island that the sage that told me to go west of south city is on i dont think its up to date enough. =/
Ah, you seeking the Horde's Fortress?
Do you remember the Harpy in the west of southern city, which swallow you instead if you go to close to her?
Try to lure her out and avoid her to get to the way in the south of this map.
Follow the way, there you find the Hord's Fortress.

Or did you perhaps defeat the Hordes Mother already?

The Life and Swamp Sage are repeating the text for this task/mission even though she is already defeated. <_<



LillyBells wrote:is it me, or do the download links on the first page no longer work? :c
No, it lies not at you.
The file seems to be deleted.

"Cannot complete the retrieval process

The retrieval process could not be completed. The file could not be found on the server. The retention period has expired."
Last edited by Lawrence Craft on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
User avatar
Lawrence Craft
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:33 am
Location: Germany

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:14 pm

mysta wrote:
Grimlock wrote:Now to continue on the digesting part maybe it should be a choice that might affect how people react to you.


Grimlock: Actually I have added a predator point variable so that you'll gain repute as a pred if you eat lots of people, which will have various effects that I haven't implemented yet.


What about the idea to give you potential stat gains for eating someone? I mean, digesting them makes you curvier, so that should increase your seduction or something. Maybe even improving your defense, as the more you pred the less willing you'd be to give in to being prey.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby xega888 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:40 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:Ah, you seeking the Horde's Fortress?
Do you remember the Harpy in the west of southern city, which swallow you instead if you go to close to her?
Try to lure her out and avoid her to get to the way in the south of this map.
Follow the way, there you find the Hord's Fortress.

Or did you perhaps defeat the Hordes Mother already?

The Life and Swamp Sage are repeating the text for this task/mission even though she is already defeated. <_<


ya thats what im on, but that harpy is so hard to get past that i figured that i must need to do something harpy related first... ok so maby that was just a bad excuse to fuck the hell out of the harpy mate a few dozen times
User avatar
xega888
???
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 3:12 am
Location: wishing i was some were else

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby mysta » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:07 am

LillyBells wrote:is it me, or do the download links on the first page no longer work? :c


Added new link...
My two vore games:
Mysta's Myst adventure (More refined, in progress): viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33146 <====Try it out!
Mysta's vore RPG (longer, completed): viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31644
User avatar
mysta
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby gartrux » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:36 am

great job! as always :-D
User avatar
gartrux
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby vore2412 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:04 am

Wrong Game, you seek the Mysta's Vore RPG thread

xega888 wrote:
Lawrence Craft wrote:Ah, you seeking the Horde's Fortress?
Do you remember the Harpy in the west of southern city, which swallow you instead if you go to close to her?
Try to lure her out and avoid her to get to the way in the south of this map.
Follow the way, there you find the Hord's Fortress.

Or did you perhaps defeat the Hordes Mother already?

The Life and Swamp Sage are repeating the text for this task/mission even though she is already defeated. <_<


ya thats what im on, but that harpy is so hard to get past that i figured that i must need to do something harpy related first... ok so maby that was just a bad excuse to fuck the hell out of the harpy mate a few dozen times
vore2412
Participator
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby LilianiMirx » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:13 am

When can we expect the next update/demo? (If there is one)
I update this forum every day in hopes of seeing this game and Gulp Quest getting a content update. :gulp:
User avatar
LilianiMirx
Participator
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby mysta » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 am

LilianiMirx wrote:When can we expect the next update/demo? (If there is one)
I update this forum every day in hopes of seeing this game and Gulp Quest getting a content update. :gulp:


Ummm... Hopefully before the end of the month? >.>

Maybe...

Mysta
My two vore games:
Mysta's Myst adventure (More refined, in progress): viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33146 <====Try it out!
Mysta's vore RPG (longer, completed): viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31644
User avatar
mysta
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 09/12/12 glitch fix...

Postby Evilpancake » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 pm

*poke* just checking
User avatar
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 752
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: krishna3ca, Nekiame, Vir, walid, warbrand4 and 12 guests