Mysta's Myst Adventure 17/09/20 V1.01 Minor fixes.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/04/14 V1 complete! on p1/38

Postby acemarksman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:59 am

Never mind, I found the shrink potion. You have to ask for "something special".
acemarksman
New to the forum

Postby acemarksman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:29 am

Where can I find Hatsune Miku, the blue haired singer? Saw her picture in the folder.
acemarksman
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:55 am

The question about Miku already been asked (I asked myself) and the response was given.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby something6543 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Not sure if this has already been asked, but what is the "Profitable proposal" which you need to be recruited by the centaur?
Also, is there a complete walkthrough anywhere, I keep getting stuck and can't get past the centaur, and I'd also like to know what to do after it.
something6543
New to the forum

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:26 pm

acemarksman wrote:Where can I find Hatsune Miku, the blue haired singer? Saw her picture in the folder.

For Miku, ya gotta find a snowbound town. She's on the second floor of one of the houses there, but ya gotta rescue her from something in there before ya can get her ta eat ya.

something6543 wrote:Not sure if this has already been asked, but what is the "Profitable proposal" which you need to be recruited by the centaur?
Also, is there a complete walkthrough anywhere, I keep getting stuck and can't get past the centaur, and I'd also like to know what to do after it.

I think ya need ta go back ta a certain head honcho ya helped in the past.

Funny phrasing ta try and avoid spoilin' others.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby something6543 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:31 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:
I think ya need ta go back ta a certain head honcho ya helped in the past.

I'm not sure who I've helped in the past, and I've gone back and talked to everyone who I've done things for. Maybe I've been doing things in a bad order and can't continue?
something6543
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:06 pm

To survive the pits of the centaur chief's stomach you have to select the 'Try to reason with her' option (Or something like that). However, it's not guaranteed that it'll work, there's, like, a 50% chance to survive or something. Keep trying and soon you'll make it.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby something6543 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:18 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:To survive the pits of the centaur chief's stomach you have to select the 'Try to reason with her' option (Or something like that). However, it's not guaranteed that it'll work, there's, like, a 50% chance to survive or something. Keep trying and soon you'll make it.

So I've got past that bit already, I was just wondering what you need to bring to her as a "Profitable Proposal"
something6543
New to the forum

Postby Zomulgustar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:22 am

something6543 wrote:
TheFetishBeast wrote:To survive the pits of the centaur chief's stomach you have to select the 'Try to reason with her' option (Or something like that). However, it's not guaranteed that it'll work, there's, like, a 50% chance to survive or something. Keep trying and soon you'll make it.

So I've got past that bit already, I was just wondering what you need to bring to her as a "Profitable Proposal"

Continue the story a bit and there will come a time when you need to gather up allies.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am

I still can't seem to find the pink hair girl in the mansion. Is there something else I have to do after the sex house since?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby something6543 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Zomulgustar wrote: Continue the story a bit and there will come a time when you need to gather up allies.

I'm not sure if I've already progressed too far before that point
What I've Completed:
Spoiler: show
Got Through the Pyramid
Survived the Sex Shop
Made friends with dragon
Claimed Tower
Friends with Elf in the Inn
Recruited Rake

So is there anything else I can do to progress beyond any of them points?

(Ps. The the bridge and cities are still blocked for me in the game, so if anything past them is needed to get past the centaur, it's out of the question (how does one even unblock the path anyway? :s)
something6543
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Did you get inside the monster camp just north-west of the first town? Talk to the neko in the nearby bar or whatever and you should somehow get in there. Do what you do in an RPG from there on and soon enough you'll make progress.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby something6543 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:29 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:Did you get inside the monster camp just north-west of the first town? Talk to the neko in the nearby bar or whatever and you should somehow get in there. Do what you do in an RPG from there on and soon enough you'll make progress.

No, I can never seem to get into there, how do you do it?
something6543
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:39 am

As far as I can remember (Haven't played that part in a while), Go to the bar (I think it's right next to the first town), talk to the neko, go to the camp and get kicked out, go back to the bar and talk to the neko again and... that's pretty much it. You should end up forcing her to admit that she's a member of that camp and give you permission to enter.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby something6543 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Right, so I've done that part now, and I'm now on to recruiting people.
So far I've recruited:
Elf,
Dragon
Centaur chief

Anyone else I need to proceed?
something6543
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Did you eat the Ice Lady? Hell, did you meet the Ice lady? She's in that same monster camp... Hmm... What happens if you meet with her after Rake's been eaten by Kalysta? Gotta test that... Umm, go to... Castle Raleigh? Is that what it's called? You can recruit them. Umm... Any others...? I don't think so...
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Ice lady can't be found again, but if you didn't eat her then she's an ally. I think the non quite a centaur work out lady in the centaur camp will join you if you befriend her. Can't think of anyone else. Maybe Rake's mother *evil grin*. Be sure to save first :gulp:
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:55 am

Rake's mother will kill you if you return without Rake. [AV Warning.]

Also, found a few glitches in the game... too tired to explain so I'll try to set a proper report later.

EDIT: Okay the 2 glitches I found... in the sex-house, if you let the first girl eat you by mouth and let you out and you go back inside, the "Brat" will appear on the couch and walk into the wall, thereby breaking the game.

Another glitch I found is with "Irongut" I cant remember what I did in terms of text-conversation but I found myself in a loop, unable to get away. The only way to stop it is to get "Crushed" by Irongut's... well... gut.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby something6543 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:10 pm

So now that I've completed the game, I'd like to find all/most available scenes in the game. I'm looking for:
Spider Girl
Plant Girl
"Whore Owner"
How you get turned into a naga

If I'm correct, some people have never been able to find these, but I'm just wondering if any of these are possible

Also, I've seen a few people asking for how to find the Leopard Girl vore scene, so here's how to get it: (a little present for people who've helped me :3)
Spoiler: show
Go to the Magic Shop in Raven Hollow. Once inside, go behind the counter, face the fireplace and interact with it. You should get a message saying "ENTER!", and then select "Go in?" Once inside, you'll come to a very strange place. (It's kinda confusing in here, so I'll give you instructions) Once in, don't turn left, take 15 steps forward. Then, take 2 steps right. Take 6 steps upwards, then another 2 right. At this point you should hear a faint laugh. After, take 2 steps upward then 4 steps right. Take another 4 steps upward then 11 steps to the left, and 1 step down. Take 3 steps to the left, in which again you should hear more laughing. Go 4 steps upwards again, 2 steps to the right, 2 upward, then 4 steps to the right then a person should appear behind you. Take 6 steps to the right, then 7 upward, 1 to the left, and another 5 upwards. Then, take 2 to the left, 2 upward, 1 right, 2 up, 2 left, 5 up, 3 right, 5 up. (Sorry, I got lazy by the end of instructions) When inside a house, go towards the bed. The person who has been following you will appear. Then, you will go into some dialogue and the leopard girl should appear. The rest onward is up to you...
something6543
New to the forum

Postby Azirov » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Ok here is how you find the scenes:
1) Spider girl- can only be found in the beggining of the game (1st town when you wake up in the night there to fight the witch(dont fight her yet) go to the house on the left of the one you exited and interact with the
crack in the wall there you will fight the spider girl)
2)Plant girl- to get this scene you must not talk to the elf in the tavern/inn near the 1st town then go to the tower and talk to the elf(warning game over)
3)Whore owner- is a bit tricky you must not eat the pink haired girl in the first town than after you gathered the allies and stormed the north return to the brothel and speak with the owner(game over)
4)To turn into a naga you need to go into the pyramid , on the 2nd floor you will fight the boss than open the chest and drink the potion.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game