Mysta's Myst Adventure 17/09/20 V1.01 Minor fixes.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/01/13 Update V0.2

Postby Avant » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:57 pm

I like the idea of more interactivity with scenes and believe they are the best ones. Of all the vore scenes of this update, my favorite has been the elf simply for the number of choices and paths you can take. The fact that for many you can be willing or unwilling is very nice.

warbrand4 wrote:where does the dragon go after you talk to it?

I don't think she shows up again in this update.
Avant
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:50 am

A couple of things I noticed

Spoiler: show
1. If your roommate eats you in this update it has a graphics missing error. 2. Where do you take rake now that you don't just leave him in front of the tent? 3. If you beat the harpy, their is an infinite loop error with the same message popping up over and over.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Exdeath27 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:13 am

when i completed downloading it, it doesnt look like a zip folder but rather a part.file??
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Drakang » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:37 am

Exdeath27 wrote:when i completed downloading it, it doesnt look like a zip folder but rather a part.file??

That mean that the download has failed
If you want to add to my interactive story : (I may remove chapter)
Check my portfolio on writing.com ==> http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/drakong
Drakang
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:12 am

lovely. hope the RPG maker file is still "unlocked" XD i love taking a peak at your workings
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby 6163 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:34 am

That was a fun update. I only noticed two errors myself. The Naga at the beast camp doesn't have a direction fix and turns into different monsters when you talk to her from different directions. The second is in the city on the northern edge the moss(?) like ground texture at one point breaks over the border between the road and the water, allowing the player to walk onto it. The water itself isn't walkable so you can't walk around in the sea and explore the map's borders but there is still a little dock of walkable moss extending into the water.
Been posting for a bit

Postby dvex » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 pm

i dont know if this is purposeful or not but when the elf accidently digests you after drinking the wine there are no sound effects when you come out the other end
dvex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dante_daemon_hunter » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:32 pm

I am loving this game so far, and i played, and beat your other game v1.11 version, and had alot of fun with that one as well. But i wanted to ask is there a save file for this game by any chance or a way to make one. I understand since this is just a demo thus far that most of the glitches need to be worked out first. thank you for the good work as well its a great game, and i look forward to the rest.
Dante_daemon_hunter
New to the forum

Postby bbstuff » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:56 pm

I'm not sure if this is an error or if you are just having fun with us, but after the harpy eats Ross, the dialogue enters an endless loop....r u trolling ;3 ?
bbstuff
New to the forum

Postby Zond » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 am

when the next update? :-D
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:50 am

Drakang wrote:
Exdeath27 wrote:when i completed downloading it, it doesnt look like a zip folder but rather a part.file??

just rename the file with a .zip and treat it like a normal zip file. Nice update! Lots of new content. I don't think its possible to beat the drider anymore though and you can't ditch Rake like you use to be able to, so there is no way to initiate the vore sequence at his house.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:26 am

Not sure how no one has encountered this issue yet, but i'm getting a "Cannot find VL gothic font" error when I try to run the game.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 am

vore2412 wrote:2. Where do you take rake now that you don't just leave him in front of the tent?
Go in the "tent area" and search in the cave for something...

Drakang wrote:

No, not really.
This file looks after complete download like a normal system-file, without any specific file-connection.
So long the file doesn't has a ".part" at the end of it's name, the download is complete.
Lawrence Craft wrote:It looks like that the downloaded file don't have the complete name, it is only named Mysta's.
Have you tried to open the file with 7zip or WinZip (WinRAR)?
Both programs and the extracted files are working fine.

Raiden264 wrote:Not sure how no one has encountered this issue yet, but i'm getting a "Cannot find VL gothic font" error when I try to run the game.
Then install the font and play the game.
Sorry, but I don't see a reason for posting a "problem" (is this really one?), for which the solution is delivered automatically.
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jack_D_Koy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Can you mark the balcony with a door? Kind of hard to find the first time :D

Plus, im getting a speech loop at the here. That right?
Last edited by Jack_D_Koy on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack_D_Koy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

So what the heck is up with this catgirl? nothing happens with her :I
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:10 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:
vore2412 wrote:2. Where do you take rake now that you don't just leave him in front of the tent?
Go in the "tent area" and search in the cave for something...

Drakang wrote:

No, not really.
This file looks after complete download like a normal system-file, without any specific file-connection.
So long the file doesn't has a ".part" at the end of it's name, the download is complete.
Lawrence Craft wrote:It looks like that the downloaded file don't have the complete name, it is only named Mysta's.
Have you tried to open the file with 7zip or WinZip (WinRAR)?
Both programs and the extracted files are working fine.

Raiden264 wrote:Not sure how no one has encountered this issue yet, but i'm getting a "Cannot find VL gothic font" error when I try to run the game.
Then install the font and play the game.
Sorry, but I don't see a reason for posting a "problem" (is this really one?), for which the solution is delivered automatically.

I'd prefer a less condescending answer. To answer your question though, YES it is a problem FOR ME as I'M the one who asked it. It's nice knowing you don't find it an issue though. I've already tried this, and I haven't been able to find the file I need.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Avant » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 am

Jacob the espeon wrote:So what the heck is up with this catgirl? nothing happens with her :I

The answer to this was given on the previous page.
Avant
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:17 am

Raiden264 wrote:I'd prefer a less condescending answer. To answer your question though, YES it is a problem FOR ME as I'M the one who asked it. It's nice knowing you don't find it an issue though. I've already tried this, and I haven't been able to find the file I need.
It was not my intention to offend you.
If this were the case, then I'm sorry.

The fonts are delivered with the RTP.
Open the RTP folder on your hard disc, there is a fonts folder with the required files.
(that's why i said, that this is not really a problem and for which the solution is delivered automatically ^^")

Avant wrote:
Jacob the espeon wrote:So what the heck is up with this catgirl? nothing happens with her :I

The answer to this was given on the previous page.
Did you really expect that anyone read the previous one or two pages?
That's absolutely too much work! *sigh*
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 am

I have a strange sensation concerning this game..

First of all there's a lot of improvement since the last RPG mysta made, concerning vore and design, but this game is lacking something...

It may be my personal tastes but i feel kinda lost , even if it's just a demo it makes me feel like there isn't any real story and you're just wandering through an unfinished world in quest for vore.
And the battle system is really hazardous, not even one tiny attack comes to complete the 'seduction' which is basically "punch your mouse until it's over and stop if you're running outta health"

sooo..
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Avant » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 am

player1 wrote:I have a strange sensation concerning this game..

First of all there's a lot of improvement since the last RPG mysta made, concerning vore and design, but this game is lacking something...

It may be my personal tastes but i feel kinda lost , even if it's just a demo it makes me feel like there isn't any real story and you're just wandering through an unfinished world in quest for vore.
And the battle system is really hazardous, not even one tiny attack comes to complete the 'seduction' which is basically "punch your mouse until it's over and stop if you're running outta health"

sooo..

I agree that it maybe needs a more concrete story because any semblance of plot ends after the prologue with your sister. From then you just spend a short time in the village then wander aimlessly. It's still only into 0.2 so it's by no means final and I'd imagine Mysta will polish it like he did with his first game to give it more direction.
Avant
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game