Mysta's Myst Adventure 17/09/20 V1.01 Minor fixes.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 27/01/13 Update V0.2

Postby player1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:53 am

Avant wrote:
player1 wrote:I have a strange sensation concerning this game..

First of all there's a lot of improvement since the last RPG mysta made, concerning vore and design, but this game is lacking something...

It may be my personal tastes but i feel kinda lost , even if it's just a demo it makes me feel like there isn't any real story and you're just wandering through an unfinished world in quest for vore.
And the battle system is really hazardous, not even one tiny attack comes to complete the 'seduction' which is basically "punch your mouse until it's over and stop if you're running outta health"

sooo..

I agree that it maybe needs a more concrete story because any semblance of plot ends after the prologue with your sister. From then you just spend a short time in the village then wander aimlessly. It's still only into 0.2 so it's by no means final and I'd imagine Mysta will polish it like he did with his first game to give it more direction.

I hope so, but you see.. 'better prevent than cure'
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cooky » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Where is this tent I'm supposed to leave Rake at to get his mum to eat me? The only advice I can find on the thread is to run the glitch fixed version, but this is pre V 0.2 update advice and I'm running V0.2 from the 4shared link. The only tent I can find is the one representing the monster camp. Was this removed in the last update, or am I just being a twonk and missing something obvious here?
Cooky
Somewhat familiar

Postby Avant » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Cooky wrote:Where is this tent I'm supposed to leave Rake at to get his mum to eat me? The only advice I can find on the thread is to run the glitch fixed version, but this is pre V 0.2 update advice and I'm running V0.2 from the 4shared link. The only tent I can find is the one representing the monster camp. Was this removed in the last update, or am I just being a twonk and missing something obvious here?

The monster camp used to just be a tent you could drop Rake at so you could be AV'd by his mom in 0.1. But with 0.2 the tent was made into the monster camp so you can't drop him off anywhere now.

Spoiler: show
Rake leaves the party later on so I'm imagining that in the next update you'll be able to go to his mom and get AV'd again.
Avant
Participator

Postby Cooky » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Avant wrote:
Cooky wrote:Where is this tent I'm supposed to leave Rake at to get his mum to eat me? The only advice I can find on the thread is to run the glitch fixed version, but this is pre V 0.2 update advice and I'm running V0.2 from the 4shared link. The only tent I can find is the one representing the monster camp. Was this removed in the last update, or am I just being a twonk and missing something obvious here?

The monster camp used to just be a tent you could drop Rake at so you could be AV'd by his mom in 0.1. But with 0.2 the tent was made into the monster camp so you can't drop him off anywhere now.

Rake leaves the party later on so I'm imagining that in the next update you'll be able to go to his mom and get AV'd again.

Thanks a bundle, hopefully that's true =-P
Cooky
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Avant wrote:
player1 wrote:I have a strange sensation concerning this game..

First of all there's a lot of improvement since the last RPG mysta made, concerning vore and design, but this game is lacking something...

It may be my personal tastes but i feel kinda lost , even if it's just a demo it makes me feel like there isn't any real story and you're just wandering through an unfinished world in quest for vore.
And the battle system is really hazardous, not even one tiny attack comes to complete the 'seduction' which is basically "punch your mouse until it's over and stop if you're running outta health"

sooo..

I agree that it maybe needs a more concrete story because any semblance of plot ends after the prologue with your sister. From then you just spend a short time in the village then wander aimlessly. It's still only into 0.2 so it's by no means final and I'd imagine Mysta will polish it like he did with his first game to give it more direction.

I wanted to make this game less linear, so I branched out as much as possible in the second update - fixating little on the plot as of yet.
Don't worry though, I'll add more to the 'sister revenge' story as the game progresses.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bbstuff » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Avant wrote:Short but pretty good update. I'm also curious about the catgirl as I can't find anyway to trick her. Also I noticed that you lowered the health of the MC. While it's still playable, fighting against the Drider in the old house is impossible to win where before I think you could.

Evilpancake wrote:noticed a few things, *spoilers and all that*

- the magic shop lady the 4th option you get goes no where, you ask for something special, she says "like what" and that's all, end of dialogue

- when talking to the...umm naga? that asks you to end persecution, her model switches to a chimera when you speak to her

what dragon girl?

In the woods with the ruined tower. Walk around a bit and you'll see the giant dragon girl.

no. you can beat the drider. its just a lot harder. the drider, the man in the castle, and...(can't think of anyone else) are all hard to beat but still beatable.
bbstuff
New to the forum

Postby Jack_D_Koy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 am

Needs mo moneys
Jack_D_Koy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:15 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:I'd prefer a less condescending answer. To answer your question though, YES it is a problem FOR ME as I'M the one who asked it. It's nice knowing you don't find it an issue though. I've already tried this, and I haven't been able to find the file I need.
It was not my intention to offend you.
If this were the case, then I'm sorry.

The fonts are delivered with the RTP.
Open the RTP folder on your hard disc, there is a fonts folder with the required files.
(that's why i said, that this is not really a problem and for which the solution is delivered automatically ^^")

Oooooh I see what you meant now XD. It's ok and thanks a lot.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby player1 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:47 pm

mysta wrote:
I wanted to make this game less linear, so I branched out as much as possible in the second update - fixating little on the plot as of yet.
Don't worry though, I'll add more to the 'sister revenge' story as the game progresses.

Mysta

Maybe should you make it more gta like then , not really linear but with a real developped plot, anyhow im glad to hear that :B
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 am

well so far so good, currently looking for ways to raise money in game so I can buy stuff.

Also a suggestion for the tower: You were probably already planning this but when the tower is repaired fully you should be allowed to remodel the home with different styles which would lead to a different butler/maid/roomie who you can have fun with/eat/get eaten by, just a suggestion
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 am

The_Prof wrote:well so far so good, currently looking for ways to raise money in game so I can buy stuff.

Also a suggestion for the tower: You were probably already planning this but when the tower is repaired fully you should be allowed to remodel the home with different styles which would lead to a different butler/maid/roomie who you can have fun with/eat/get eaten by, just a suggestion

I like this idea. Although I hope it's after we get some cashflow in the game, otherwise I'm gonna go through maids pretty quick...
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Ok.

Glitch fix/bonus/teaser (V0.21) is up:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/gR3yM5mO/Mys ... _V021.html

Most things fixed, two bonus pink brat scenes by Avant, Catgirl scene unlocked, minor errors fixed, centaur sort of bonus scene and final teaser scene.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst Adventure 02/02/13 bonus V0.21

Postby hilt51 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:04 pm

New Pink haired girl scenes are difficult to read, the text moves up the screen too quickly and the white text disappears into the white parts of the picture.
hilt51
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:38 pm

hilt51 wrote:New Pink haired girl scenes are difficult to read, the text moves up the screen too quickly and the white text disappears into the white parts of the picture.

agreed, dunno why ya suddenly went from "press space to view more text" to the scrolling thing, but i'm ok with pressing spacebar hehe. I'd like to comment on the quality of those scenes but the scrolling text was too distracting.

I love the teaser though, very interesting, would be something to see the game being able to be continued from that part, what's she going to do with you now...oh so many possibilities!
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby latious34 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:29 pm

if you grab the bar to move the window the text will stop on the page for as long as you hold it
latious34
New to the forum

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:27 pm

latious34 wrote:if you grab the bar to move the window the text will stop on the page for as long as you hold it

oh nice tip, thx
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby quizmaster » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:22 am

Evilpancake wrote:
latious34 wrote:if you grab the bar to move the window the text will stop on the page for as long as you hold it

oh nice tip, thx

Or if your like me and play in full screen mode then just hit F1 and move the window out of the way. :wink:
quizmaster
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFullTour » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:10 pm

How do you get the catgirl scene?
TheFullTour
Been posting for a bit

Postby Masuo15 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:15 pm

TheFullTour wrote:How do you get the catgirl scene?

Go back to the first town's shop and ask for "something special", buy the shrink potion, then back to the catgirl and interact with her and her beer
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFullTour » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Thanks, wasnt what I expected, saw kitsune pictures in the file with the main character digesting and was hoping that was it ><

Any idea if that scenes in game?
TheFullTour
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game