dreams

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: dreams

Postby evilogith » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:11 am

Great Game' i just Wish that There was more VORE in This Game :(
Last edited by evilogith on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cridel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Check out your newest message from that Cat guy named Zhan Ryushin.
Cridel
Participator

Postby Tymconsumer » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Just a random question, anyone else jump off the bed/couch whatever in Dust? I don't think there is anything on the floor but...
Tymconsumer
New to the forum

Postby dragonice13 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:37 am

Highly recommend the Oculus Rift for this. They both end up working pretty nicely for one another and the experience is very surreal. It's also much hotter than staring at a monitor. :)
dragonice13
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:49 am

You don't climb up her leg, you climb up the bag, than jump on the table from there.

evilogith wrote:it Took a While to Find out How to Climb all the Time'
but i Still have Problems' & This Video will Show you What it is :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l1ULlIrI9I
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:44 pm

I need to ask before I try this out.

What's all involved? Just Macro/Micro or do the Macros actually do each other??
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Maurt899 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:15 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I need to ask before I try this out.

What's all involved? Just Macro/Micro or do the Macros actually do each other??

All non player characters in the game are normal sized women, you are a shrunken character, about 2-3 inches I think? and 100% of the interactions are between one giant woman and you, no multi-character interactions. 'Dreams' consists of a handful of smaller scenarios that are playable with varying amounts of content.

In 'shopping day'
there is some foot play, some content involving massaging then being crushed by the breasts of a woman, or the ass of another. the 'vore lady' has two slightly different interactions depending on how you helped her find some lipstick.
The first interaction results in being dangled over her mouth, dropped in and swallowed. The second interaction (which is very buggy and I have yet to get working properly) starts with her inserting you into her mouth where she sort of sucks on you, then you are supposed to be able to either be released, or slide down her throat. Both end with you actually in her stomach which is a well-rendered stomach made by dragonesslife (I think? dont know where that info is coming from, maybe I'm high) where you can stew around for a bit, then get a fade to black and you can start over.
after completing each of these interactions at least once, a final scene Unbirth scene is unlocked, human-dildo style. you are reciprocated into the nethers of the last woman for a minute or two untill she pushes you the rest of the way in.

all interactions in shopping day are accompanied by text-dialogue from the woman, and clickable responses from yourself.

in 'Dust'
there is a much larger (in comparison to you) woman laying on an immense orange surface that must be a bed. there is no dialogue in this, and the two interactions are climb up her panties, and into her poorly rendered vagina then some text appears and it closes on you. or climb up her arm, across her chest, then onto her face (quite difficult) and drop through her lips, get some text, then fade to black into her throat. the end.

There are two other scenarioes, one by a pool that has very few worthwhile interactions, and no vore ones at that. and the other game is 'giantess snap' where you take pictures of a dancing giantess while you float around her on a flying disc? if you get a high score, you can try again and she will be nude.

And update has been in the works for months now, focusing on improving the 'dust' level. It's been so long that i would stop checking, but sure enough the creator keeps posting from time to time promising that the update is on the way, So i keep checking.
Maurt899
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:35 am

I see. Thank you for explaining it to me. Most others usually say "Play the game and find out!" but they neglect to consider 'preferences.'
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Maurt899 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:28 am

well thinking back, I could have just said read my post at the bottom of the first page, or consult the first post of the original thread on Giantesscity, as both of those provide walkthroughs that detail the scenes. but I forgot about that. You're welcome by the way, you asked a simple question and I could've just given a more simplified answer, but once i got started, i just kept typing, I tend to rant a lot... Like now actually? why am I still typing, I have nothing else to say! oh no my fingers are possessed! help me they just keep typing and typing and typing and typing oh god!
Maurt899
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:04 pm

So where would one go to check on the progress/mortal state of this game? It certainly has a ton of potential, but is nowhere near achieving it yet...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Lawrence Craft » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:33 am

Birichino wrote:So where would one go to check on the progress/mortal state of this game?
There http://www.giantesscity.com/forum/viewt ... 64&t=91736 perhaps?
The topic / site where the game is originally presented from the author / artist is always a good idea. *cough*
Also is it possible to contact the author / artist over this way.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deleteduser1295n » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Hey everyone. I decided to pop by and tell you an interesting item that should be in the next update. (not entirely sure but I'm fairly certain). For the past month I have been helping Rocky (the maker of the game) with a few 3D Models here and there. If you have been keeping up-to-date with his thread on Giantesscity then you should know why I am posting this here. ^^

I made this (Spoiler warning. if you want this to be a surprise so you can see for yourself then don't open the spoiler):

Spoiler: show

As you can see it's my 3D model of intestines. I have helped Rocky with the testing and I'm hopeful that most of you will enjoy our final result.

Yes, I am aware that after the small intestines it looks like a second stomach, it's actually the caecum, a small pouch that connects the large/small intestines. I tried re-editing the model to make it look more accurate but it doesn't like being edited and you won't notice it that much from the inside. :wink:

I really want to tell you all what other extras have been planned but my lips must remain sealed. I hope this comes as a nice little update for you all. ^^
deleteduser1295n
New to the forum

Postby deleteduser1295n » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
Birichino wrote:Also is it possible to contact the author / artist over this way.

Yes. You can contact him via PM on giantess city. However don't use it to ask him when the next update will be finished as all you will get is "It's done when it's done" (Not saying you would ask that but better to say anyway).

Having said that he did recently mention that the update will be out at the end of this month. Give room for delays though, things don't always go to plan.
deleteduser1295n
New to the forum

Postby Liz » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Looks great, cannot wait to have a go when you are finished :D
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby TinyHandsomeMan » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:36 pm

why is the ac control locked?

i think it would be nice if the where some kind of fly mod for all the levels.

what do i need to do to get the attention of the woman in the red dress walking around in the shop?
and can you may make the owneress in shop and the butt lady yousing you as buttplug , it would also be fun if you can travel throu the ladys bodys ^^.

Please flymode for DUST i realy get rage mode couse i cant get on her face :O
TinyHandsomeMan
New to the forum

Postby Maurt899 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:31 am

is there any ETA on the update yet? I've been checking on this thing daily/weekly for almost a year now... it looks so glorious!
Maurt899
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:16 am

If you're checking it daily/weekly, how come you haven't overheard that the new version is Dust is currently being bug-tested and will be released *soon*?
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Preyforhire » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:51 pm

I think they are referring to checking here and not on Giantess City.
Preyforhire
New to the forum

Postby Maurt899 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:25 am

No I've been checking GC, honestly i've seen talk and heard that they've been working on dust for months now, but I haven't seen any mention of it coming soon. Even so, 'soon' is very relative, and likely doesn't mean much.
Maurt899
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kaneris115 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:19 am

I can't go on the there at all, it just has a cloud and a m and it doe not load, plz help :(
kaneris115
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game